Forums » Carbon Copy Pro

List of newest posts

• August 29, 2011 3:45 AM PDT
    • Great information, I hadn't heard much from CCP in quite awhile, thanks to everyone for the updates.

• August 29, 2011 3:21 AM PDT
    • Hi there,

In short, yes people are making money from Carbon Copy Pro. In fact people are making alot of money from Carbon Copy Pro.CarbonCopyPro allows anyone from any point in their online marketing career to have the resources to join up and become successful. I really didn't know the first thing about internet marketing prior to joining Carbon Copy Pro and I'm now generating 30 leads a day! That isn't page views but people that are interested in joining as well.

If you want some concrete numbers of successful people they are easy to find. Let me tell you this though, the numbers shouldn't be the motivating factor in deciding to join Carbon Copy Pro. In order to succeed in this business you need to treat it as such. That means that its going to take some time, and a little bit of money to get you up and running.

So again, if you are motivated and dedicated then you can succeed in this business. But do not come in under the assumption that you are going to get rich quick. Of course people have had fantastic results their first month so I don't want to discount the possibility. But those people put money into advertising or jumped in head first with 40 hour work weeks.

Thanks,

Ritchie

Text Marketing

• April 17, 2010 2:11 AM PDT
    • Thanks for the information. I like you posts, very new to me.

• February 7, 2010 5:00 AM PST
    • Let me give this a shot since I am a consultant with both CCPRO and WMI....

Before we begin, I will be using the abbreviations CCPRO (CarbonCopyPRO) and WMI (Wealth Masters International). 

WMI is a direct sales/network marketing company that has been around for 5 years.  They produce and sell high quality and high ticket financial education products.  When you look at the price alone, you'd think no one would ever invest in them.  But, when you see the compensation plan, you begin to see the real opportunity.  Commissions can be as high as $10,000!  Plus, after you meet the real, average, ordinary, everyday home business owners that are making five and six-figure incomes with this company, you are sold!  I think the biggest advantage to WMI is the financial education you, yourself, receive.  You not only make money with the business, but you also learn how to invest and manage your money like a true millionaire.  Now that's priceless!

About 3 years ago, two extremely successful WMI consultants met at one of the WMI Wealth Conferences.  The two entrepreneurial minds had an idea to start a community of the world's best marketers who would train up-and-coming marketers to also become the world's best.  That community eventually became CCPRO. 

Today, CCPRO is an educational community first; marketing system second.  We have experts in SEO, Copywriting, Social Media, Brand Marketing, Article Marketing, Press Release Marketing, Pay-Per-Click, Blogging, and on and on.  There is at least one Live training webinar or conference call every night of the week.  Your team leader will usually hold a private webinar even on Saturday.  If you can't make the training, a recorded version will be waiting for you in your own "back office." 

Take a look around the web for any one of these trainings.  I've seen SEO trainings go for over $2,000.  Google PPC training can be anywhere from $1000 to $10000.  Try to get someone to teach you how to write good copy.  It'll cost you a few hundred dollars just to get started.  CCPRO offers you all of that in one location!  Fresh, new training material almost nightly!

Now, let's talk about the CCPRO marketing system.  We sell a product called the "Black Box;" formally known as the "Business-in-a-Box."  The product retails for $395; which includes a free month of membership to CCPRO.  The Black Box is designed to get your own personal online marketing business off the ground as quickly as possible by doing most of the grunt work and helping you eliminate many of the normal learning curves and things new marketers struggle with.  I won't list every single item that comes with it because it'll take up too much room on here.  But, most importantly, you will gain access to the educational platform and the marketing system.

The marketing system includes a couple dozen websites you can choose from that are hosted on the CCPRO servers.  If you don't like duplicated websites, you can edit and add your own video or pictures using the CCPRO provided online editing system.  Our autoresponder of choice is Aweber.  With the pre-written emails, written by millionaire copywriters, your leads will never forget who you are.  Again, if you'd like to give the emails a personal touch, go ahead and do so.  I know I haven't listed everything included in the system, but one of my favorite details is the "funded proposal."  

CCPRO has evolved into an educational community and marketing system that any business owner can use.  Even if you sell Avon, you can plug into the system and start an online marketing campaign.  

If you're looking for a new product to market, or you are just getting started, I recommend the Black Box.  At only $395, and almost 50% profit, it's a great deal for both you and your clients.

Remember WMI?  It's been a while since we talked about them.  The Black Box is our front-end, entry level product.  The WMI products are our back-end, high ticket products.  Since our founders are WMI consultants, naturally they promoted the WMI products as a means for CCPRO members to achieve entrepreneurial wealth.  Many of our marketing experts, but not all, are super successful WMI consultants.  Most of them make more than $20,000 a month promoting WMI; with the help of the CCPRO marketing system.  If our marketing experts aren't WMI consultants, they've achieved great wealth with other home business products.  Again, CCPRO has truly morphed into a community of great entrepreneurs.  It's not all about WMI; although WMI does offer the means to great wealth.

I'm all out of things to say!  Hopefully, that helped clear up some questions. If not, please feel free to call me @ 612-437-7960 or submit an application to join us: http://yourwealthyneighbor.com/thankyou.php?bonus=50Kit

Whether you join CCPRO to market your own product, the Black Box, WMI, or all of the above, I know you will enjoy your experience!

• January 15, 2010 5:25 AM PST
    •  

Hey guys-

Am I understanding correctly, CarbonCopyPro is a marketing system only?  So customers would be people who have a business or one in mind and this would teach them marketing and networking skills to succeed?  So exactly what do you purchase?  DVD's and books?  And where does Wealth Masters International fall in, what are they?  I guess I'm totally confused.

• January 10, 2010 1:07 AM PST
    • Hi folks, I thought I would make an attempt at posting a basic template of the Carbon Copy Pro package pricing tiers. I appreciate Mark's information as it covers a lot of ground, though there is a great deal of speculation both negative and positive on the pricing levels of those offered and I also found it somewhat difficult to find an easily "penetrable" piece of information from the official site that really gets to the price figures associated with 3rd-party web sites that present related material. I can't say how accurate this template is but I was hoping top get confirmation by anyone who can review it and verify its accuracy.

It seems another area of confusion for a lot of possible entrepreneurs is in determining; to what degree the CarbonCopyPro framework is affiliated with Wealth Masters International. Is CCP directly related? Can it be used separately or will it fail to yield the same results on its own? In other words, when reading the numerous success stories floating around the Internet by users claiming that Carbon Copy Pro made is generating upwards of $40,000 a month, can the same figures be achieved by those who don't purchase the $20,000 package, or those who are operating without Wealth Masters International?

I apologize if basic set of figures is not accurate, but I wanted a thorough idea of what to expect as a new member, please feel free to make any necessary corrections.

?

- $49 to join, in addition to the interview fee.

- A monthly fee of $49 for the web site, office features, and various support services.

- A separate monthly fee of $149.

- $300 per advertisement, in order to get more people to join, because Carbon Copy Pro likely doesn't advertise your site for you.

- A yearly fee of $149 for consulting, which is said to be is optional as I believe you can still join without paying, minus the consulting..

I don't know if this is mandatory or essential, but Wealth Masters International is then introduced with a choice of 3 packages...

-M1 - Masters Program: $1,995

-M2 - Wealth Conference: $8,495 or $8,995 for a combo of both M1 and M2.

-M3 - Lifestyle Experience: $19,995

That brings a rounded total to about $2,400 without the combined packages and upwards of 20,000 if you do.

Hopefully a worthwhile program if you can swing the entry fees, or possibly work your way up using the increased profits.

• January 6, 2010 7:43 AM PST
    • Hi Jim

I would have to agree with Mark Worthen.  CarbonCopyPro is broken down into three parts and the system works very well if you have an existing home business as the two can work effectively side by side. I started out in the first instance just marketing the CCPRO system and using this with my own business which was very effective.   

Not everyone moves up to purchasing the WMI Products.  When you look at most MLM company start ups you are looking at anywhere between $500 and $5000 dollars, and if you have to purchase products, then you need to be able to store them, find the customers to retail them, then on top of that to earn residual income you need to recruit. With CCPRO and Wealth Masters, the product is a great financial education course which not only benefits you, but is a product especially in this day and age of financial crisis that is of benefit to everybody, as Mark said the commission is huge compared to most other products out there where the highest product costs range between $200 to $500 dollars of which you maybe get a 25 - 50% commission on. 

Hope this helps

Colette Morris

www.colettemorris.info

• January 3, 2010 5:14 AM PST
    • Hi Jim,

The listing on NPros.com isn't entirely accurate; it seems it's based on some outdated information (e.g., Mike Dillard is a member but not an owner). Here's the scoop:

• CarbonCopyPRO is used by many members to market WMI products, however, members can market any business they wish using the PRO online marketing system and Internet marketing education 
      • Yes, WMI products cost more than your average network marketing company's products. The upside is that the commissions are much higher. I find that I work just as many hours as I did with a traditional MLM but I make much more money with CarbonCopyPRO and WMI because of this huge commission differential.  
      • As an example, WMI's M1 Masters Course, which, as you said, sells for $1995, yields a commission of $1000. You can review the compensation plan here (not an affiliate link) - http://wmitoday.com/opportunity/compensation_plan.php

CarbonCopyPRO has three (3) components:

1.  Internet marketing education & training - with information for newbies to advanced marketers, presented via text, audio, video, and webinar formats, including many live, cutting-edge presentations. 
      2. Online marketing system - A state-of-the-art, web-based Internet marketing platform that cost literally hundreds of thousands of dollars to build. You are provided with landing pages, a built-in autoresponder, lead tracking, accounting, banner generator, integration with Google Analytics, and on and on (there are dozens of features--if you request information you can read more about them). As noted, you can market any product or service using the CarbonCopyPRO marketing system. PRO has a module in which you can introduce your primary business to your new team members. There currently a dozen or so companies listed within this module (you select your company) and more are being added as members expand their business into new arenas. 
      3. Affiliate program - You earn up to $25 per paid application; $150 per Black BOX (Business in a Box) sale; and $30 per month per member whom you mentor and train. 

I don't know what percentage of members market WMI products; it's certainly not 100%, as evidenced by the many other companies members can select from to present to their new team members. 

I'm a member of CarbonCopyPRO's "Millionaire Mastermind Group" (MMG)--leaders and top producers within the company--as well as the administrator for the CarbonCopyPRO support Forum and Blog. I'm happy to answer any additional questions. If you're interested in joining and would like to be on my team (lots of great advantages working with me! ;) contact me directly or fill out the form (first name and email address only) on this website: Number1HomeBusiness.Net

All the Best,

Mark
      --
      Mark D Worthen PsyD
      Park City, Utah
      Phone 435-647-6706
      GTalk: mworthen
      Email: mark at mark worthen dot com

• January 3, 2010 2:13 AM PST
    • I have some questions about Carbon Copy Pro.

As I understand it, Carbon Copy Pro is an automated system that funnels people into Wealth Masters International.

Wealth Masters International seems to have a pretty high barrier to entry - $1,995 for a Level 1 enrollment.

But the CarbonCopyPRO Automated Marketing System seems to be a complete separate business opportunity, not just a lead system. People make money for referring others into CarbonCopyPRO even if they don't eventually enroll in WMI.

Does anyone know the percentage of people who just enroll in and promote Carbon Copy Pro and never enroll in WMI?

• February 21, 2011 4:53 AM PST
    • The Automatic Millionaire®

How Almost Anyone Can Become an Automatic Millionaire®

Finish Rich® faster than ever before with the Automatic Millionaire® Program

David Bach, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of the Automatic Millionaire®

On a mission to inspire and empower people to Live and Finish Rich®.

Are You Ready To Become The Next Automatic Millionaire®?

Automatic Millionaire

• August 9, 2010 5:08 AM PDT
    • For anyone looking for additional information about CarbonCopyPRO, feel free to contact me directly.

I have also put together a website that may help you learn more about this amazing company and community of experts in the field of Internet Marketing.

Cheers!

Karen (karen@newmanusa.com)

Information Here: CarbonCopyProInfo.com