Forums » Isagenix Complaints

List of newest posts

• April 11, 2014 3:47 PM PDT
    • The Isagenix products have been created by a biochemist named John Anderson. Dr. Anderson has created many health products for GNC and others. Isagenix has a medical board of professionals speciallizing in the medical field.

The product line offers a non-dairy shake for those that cannot digest dairy products well. The cleansing system is not used in conjuction with the shake days. Also, this cleansing system has nothing to do with colon cleansing. This cleanse has to do with toxicity of the body.

I personally use the products and they work great for me!

• August 31, 2010 12:51 AM PDT
    • It doesn't seem that there is too much out there as far as legitimate Isagenix complaints. There are a few floating around the Internet that accuse Isagenix reps of "poaching", (recruiting reps from other competing companies) but I find complaints like that somewhat irrelevant because you can't legitimately rate the policies or practices of a company simply because a few employees screw off, or do something to generate poor ratings. Employees do essentially represent their company, but companies can only be held accountable for the policies they are 'supposed' to uphold.

There are often many complaints like the following, and not just in regard to Isagenix, but similar companies;

?

"I informed my "Enrolling Sponsor" (the person who signed me up as an Associate/Salesperson with the company, which promised me a significant product discount for doing so) that both myself and my husband would like to TRY the products before being signed up for any autoship programs or selling any products, so we could evaluate our experiences with the products on our time. I am not the type of person to sell something I don't use and absolutely love.

My husband and I ordered two of Isagenix' 9-day cleansing programs, and upon trying them, I had a reaction to them (sinus congestion and digestive distress) due to the milk products used in their so-called cleansing formulas. I am very sensitive to milk and experience has told me that no cleansing program should ever feature milk as one of its components. My "Enrolling Sponsor" and other Associates told me this cleansing program was "different". It was not. As well, their cleansing products use fructose and some other sugars which most healthcare practitioners will tell you do NOT belong in any cleansing program whatsoever."

This is obviously someone who needs to read a label before digging into a beverage with a milk products in them, and I fail to see why someone wouldn't take the time to go over the ingredients before ingesting something like that. Here we have an individual complaining due to their own irresponsibility. My other issue with complaints like these is that they dictate what should and should not be in a cleansing product, but I was unaware that there was a standard. Some individuals may prefer milk or fructose in their cleansing products.This woman sounds more like she was expecting a detox product more than a colon cleanse.

Either way, as skeptical and somewhat cynical as I often am toward companies, Isagenix doesn't seem to have too many legitimate complaints following it around.

• August 29, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    • I have yet to see any legitimate complaints about Isagenix. I did some research online and Isagenix appears to be  a company with a good product and customer satisfaction. The complaints that I have encountered so far have a been promptly shot down with people backing up Isagenix and their products.

Just like anyone else, I only want to buy a product from a good company that I can trust. Is Isagenix one of these companies? If there are any valid complaints out there I'd love to know.

• August 10, 2010 1:59 AM PDT
    • Isagenix Complaints Forum:

This forum is a place to for complaints and rebuttals about the Isagenix business opportunity.

If you have a Isagenix complaint, please be concise and explain your complaint in detail.

Rants and complaints that do not appear to have any substance may be removed at the Admin's discression.