Forums » Carbon Copy Pro Reviews

List of newest posts

• October 22, 2010 10:20 AM PDT
    • I signed up after clicking an ad for Michael Force for CarbonCopyPro. Just to receive more info.

I created a new email address just for opting in, because I don't want my real email address getting spammed.

During the first thirty days I received 42 emails from Michael Force about CarbonCopyPro. I also received emails from Michael Force promoting Jonathan Budd's GetTraffic3-0 Program, which seems strange.

After the first thirty days ( I didn't sign up or respond ) I started getting real spam. Lame spam that all seems to be focused on V.iagra and C.ialis and PharmacyUSA.com

Have any of you opted in on Michael's ads and been spammed to?

Thanks Michael Force for all the spam.

• October 22, 2010 12:02 AM PDT
    • Carbon Copy Pro has been around since 2007, and while not an MLM company, it has been deemed a scam by many, yet praised by others. The company produces an entire package designed to help entrepreneurs market their products online. The system was originally developed by Jay Kubassek to market wealth masters international home business opportunity. Not the most "liked" company ever to operate, but it certainly became popular that's for sure.

CCP is said to do all the work saving members from having to advertise or call leads, by automatically utilizing a call center which gets in touch with leads and closes the deals. It seems that paying an application fee isn't necessary simply because detailed information is already available simply by typing Carbon Copy Pro into Google.

It should be noted, while more my opinion than anything I can verify as facts; I have seen a great deal of Internet reviews regarding Carbon Copy Pro which seem to start out with a somewhat neutral/negative take on the company, then as you read through the entire review, it seems to almost turn into a Carbon Copy Pro advertisement. I can speculate as to whether or not this was simply a sales rep trying to slip the desired opinion into the reader's mind, or I can take it at face value. I am leaning a bit more toward the articles being a clever way to advertise personally, after having read 3 reviews that both started and ended in the same contradicting way.

To be fair however, I am not inclined to say that Carbon Copy Pro is a scam. I just don't see the symptoms of a scam as those one might observe in a company like TVI Express. It seems to be a legitimate opportunity to make money, although I am not so sure how effective it really is trying to reach its potential 250k a year.

Fresh entrepreneurs are pre-screened with an application process which includes a fee of $39.95. The package includes the educational "Inside Out" DVD, workbook and downloadable files that provide important information designed to promote a more successful attempt at marketing your company.

In addition, there is also the hefty purchase of their "Black Box" package which costs $395.00. That's right, nearly $400 a set-up guide, a step-by-step Marketing guide, a large glossary of terms, a FAQ's pamphlet, planner, instructions, a virtual back office program, complete with a professional call center and an interactive learning area. I personally fail to see why all of that comes at a price of nearly $400 when most of the information included is readily available, but at least its all in one bundle.

Carbon Copy Pro's compensation plan is somewhat difficult to get direct information on from the company itself, but the Internet reveals that they somewhat resemble the ones found in the real-estate industry. Your sales numbers are combined with those made by your team members and each individual has to put in 100% in order to make a decent profit. All sales made by a member of your team will help earn commission.

So, you decide, yay or nay?

• October 4, 2010 10:39 PM PDT
    • Hi There

CarbonCopyPro is actually an incubator for budding entrepreneurs. It has a very extensive training curriculum from beginners right up to master marketers level. CarbonCopyPro provides you with a direct coach to ensure that you are successful as well as you have personal access to some of the top marketers in the world! All of the techniques are proven and the lessons are easy to follow. You are provided with a "back office" where you can access all the tools provided such as autoresponders, landing pages, training programs and live training schedules, etc. Basically carboncopypro provides you with a completely set up sales funnel to get you well started.

You can use the system to promote any product you like even a brick and mortor biz if you have one. For those who don't have a product or those wanting a high commission product you can promote The Wealth Masters International program as well but this is strictly optional.

The training provides written and video lessons with all the resources you need to be successful. Also there are live webinars daily and live training to get you up and running and keep you on the right track. To have a complete look at the entire system and all it's benefits visit this url

http://business-sense-internet-marketing-training.com/?site=FreeTraining  There you receive a complete overview of the internet marketing training and if you feel that it is right for you you can have a trial with a no risk money back guarantee'

I feel that this is a very excellent system for anyone who is serious and wanting to be successful in the industry. The best part for me is that you are never alone and experienced people will help you to succeed.

One word of caution is that like any real business there is work and commitment involved. This system is not intended for hobbyist but rather those who are deeply serious about becoming a professional internet marketer.

I would be happy to chat with you. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Wishing you every success

Patricia Hedge

• August 7, 2010 11:50 PM PDT
    • Very interested in reading actual reviews of CarbonCopyPro that describe exactly what the product is all about.

As I understand it from being pitched, it's a sales and marketing system for Wealth Masters but can be used for other companies and is also a business opportunity in and of itself.

Could someone post a CarbonCopyPro Review that adequately and specifically describes ( or even includes screen shots ) of the product?