Forums » Asea Reviews

List of newest posts

• March 26, 2011 10:56 AM PDT
    • Yes , my thoughts exactly.

• March 22, 2011 3:44 AM PDT
    • lmao great post Tony, this is pretty damn funny and sad at the same time lol....To be honest, I don't even have all that much to add other than, just....wow.

• March 16, 2011 11:50 AM PDT
    • This is a highly commented blog posting from a great blog that I frequently visit.
      Ty Tribble is a blogger over at MLMBLOG.NET who always has great thought provoking content that I love to share.
      I am interested in getting your opinion about this product offering???

ASEA SCAM?

There is a new liquid "nutritional" product out on the marketplace that caught my attention.  Now, it didn't catch my attention because of a revolutionary compensation plan (it's a copy of a couple of other companies).  What caught my attention is the product.

How do I put this?  It's Salt Water!

This company wants you to buy a case of Salt Water for $150.

Seriously, I took a screen capture of the label:

Ingredients: Distilled Water and Sodium Chloride. Uhhhh, that's Salt Water!

The site has a whole bunch of mumbo jumbo simulated science, but the label is pretty clear.

So, what do you think?????????
      I would really like your honest opinion about this company and it's product line.
      Feel free to comment on this posting or click here to contact me directly.

• November 16, 2010 11:46 PM PST
    • Hey guys.

According to my research, Asea was founded by Verdis Norton and James G. Pack and is a direct marketing company based in Salt Lake City Utah. They produce supplements that are more or less based chemically on 16 year old scientific data. Collected by a group of medical professionals, engineers and researchers. The company provides the opportunity to sell its products and become involved with its compensation plan and the opportunity to make money.

The company manufactures and distributes a Nutritional supplement that uses antioxidants known to fight off disease and slow down the aging process. The product contains two reactive elements which help deflect free radicals from attacking the body and its immune system. According to Asea: While one is responsible for activating antioxidants, fighting free radicals and reducing oxidative stress, the other aids in intra- and inter-cellular damage control communications, cellular protection and aids in boosting the healing response. Asea presents its product at workers and athletes in particular, due to an athlete's understanding that a small increase in their ability to perform or recover can essentially make the difference in reaching their goals.

• September 4, 2010 6:08 AM PDT
    • I saw that Asea is well-ranked on MLMrankings.com. Does anybody have more information or a review of this company, or can you point me towards an Asea review?

Asea on MLMrankings