Forums » One24 Reviews

List of newest posts

• January 24, 2011 8:13 AM PST
    • Hey Boldwinner,

Good Review!  Very Informative!  Yes One24 has a lot going for it... you're right :-) 

All it really needed was a Paid Sign Up System to help everyone get their One Paid Sign Up per month to Qualifiy for ALL the Bonuses... So I designed one and it's working great so far!

Need to run it's Gold Rush time!

RQM

• October 7, 2010 1:55 AM PDT
    • One24 review Welcome to my review of the One24 business opportunity and product. The new One24 opportunity is one that has the potential to revolutionize the Network Marketing industry. It can do this by changing the paradigm and taking the pressure off of the distributor to recruit by withholding from the prospect the opportunity to get involved immediately. There are a few other new wrinkles with this business that sharply distinguishes One24 from its competitors. But before we get into the contrasts, let's examine what this new company is all about.

The concept, and hence the name One24, is based on the idea of each distributor bringing in One new recruit over a 24 month period and thus attaining financial independence. One24 was founded by Mark Seyforth and Joe Perry of Herbalife fame. These two have a business relationship going back over 35 years, so I would think that the management structure is pretty stable. The flagship, and right now, only product is a nutritional supplement called NatraBurst. Natraburst is a whole-food meal replacement shake that provides a variety of health benefits. I haven't had a chance to try the product, but I hear it's pretty good and tasty as well. However it is the opportunity that sets One24 apart from its competitors more so than the product.

We've already mentioned bringing one person a month for 24 months. It definitely sounds like something that anyone can do. The marketing plan is simply pointing people to your website and if they are interested, offer to put them on a waiting list.

This concept of a waiting list is interesting, because the prospects just can't get involved right away even if they wanted to, but have to "wait" until they are taken off the waiting list. When you join One24, you are given 24 "Green Tickets". You can then use one of these tickets each month to take someone off of the waiting list. Presenting the opportunity, and then taking it away does create an interesting reverse psychology, that could make someone pine to get into your business. I believe that this could also backfire too. Just imagine if you had a prospect who was fired up and ready to go, but has to cool his or her heels on the waiting list. If an equally attractive opportunity presented itself that the prospect can start with right away, there is a good chance that person would be otherwise occupied when he or she comes off the waiting list.

But even people who have trouble recruiting that one person a month can still make money by surrendering one of their Green Tickets for that month to someone who wants to bring an extra person off of the waiting list. In this case, the person surrendering the Green Ticket can make up to $100 a month on that prospect. However, the person who sponsors that person can earn an unlimited amount of money off of that prospect. This is also a hedge for the heavy hitters to whom sponsoring one person a month is just not a challenge. So if you want to sponsor more than one person a month, this Gold Rush will make that possible for you. The Gold Rush happens towards the end of the month and allows people who don't have anyone on their waiting list to surrender their Green Tickets to those with multiple people on their waiting lists.

The compensation plan is interesting as well. It is called an Incentivized Referral Plan for Linear Compensation. Everybody who joins in placed in one vertical line, and you can basically get paid on everyone who joins after you. You also get $1.50 per each product on your personal enrollees down twelve levels. I would advise you to give the compensation plan a good look. I really don't have the room to do it justice here. Just know that the founders have made it pretty easy for the average person to earn an excellent income with this opportunity. There is no pressure to enroll 5-50 people a month, all you need is one person a month for two years, and you can create a pretty lucrative residual income.

All in all, One-24 appears to be an excellent, if somewhat different, opportunity with a fantastic product. It is definitely not a scam. The opportunity is basically free to join. The websites are free, easy to navigate, and quite impressive. There is a monthly $60 plus shipping autoship for the Natraburst product, but that's it. So the opportunity is pretty inexpensive as well. The is a three-minute training video for new reps that tell you everything you need to know. Again, I think Mr. Seyforth and Mr. Bell have made this opportunity so simple, literally anyone can do it and anyone can afford it as well. I hope that you enjoyed reading this One24 Review.

Ceck out the automated attraction marketing system that I use to generate leads, namely MyLeadSystemPro here.

Reginald Liggins can be reached at: reggie@superbodymagic.com

• January 24, 2011 8:05 AM PST
    • Hey Wallace,

Good summary... yes One24 has a lot going for it... you're right :-)  All it needed was a Paid Sign Up System to help everyone get their One Paid Sign Up per month to Qualifiy for ALL the Bonuses... So I designed one and it's working great so far!

Need to run it's Gold Rush time!

RQM

• November 15, 2010 9:23 PM PST
    • Mark Seyforth also helped launch Herbalife, which seems to have a pretty decent reputation as far as business practices and product quality goes. With One24 you are required to make a $60 dollar purchase once a month of Natraburst, which isn't bad compared to the requirements of many other companies. As stated above, the waiting list is "officially" implemented to control the growth of a company, although I haven't heard of too many companies trying to regulate the rate at which they grow with the exception of supplying demand. A more likely reason in my opinion is to create a sense of urgency for outsiders, and fortune for those finally getting in.

One24 is one of the few times I can't pick on the company for much :). Looks like its a decent product, and the company is pretty straightforward.

• November 9, 2010 1:40 AM PST
    • One24 uses the waiting list to control growth of the company.  You get one green ticket per month but can also bring others in during the Gold Rush - where you fill unused green tickets from other One24 members.

To see more information on how this all works go to my website:

www.multidimensionalcorp.com/one24.html

I have detailed information on how this all works including training videos.  It truly is an unique way to rebuild your income.

Hope this helps,

Sandy

• September 4, 2010 6:55 AM PDT
    • One 24 is being launched by Mark Seyforth.

The company product is NatraBurst, a super food blend of vegetables, fruits and protiens. It costs $60 per month to get NatraBurst via autoship and remain active in the company and One-24 comp plan.

The compensation plan is called the IRP-Incentivized Referral Plan for Linear Compensation. Reps receive $1.50 for all "Greens" - these are your personal team members - up to 12 levels deep.

The waiting list, I must admit, is a way to build hype for One24. You get 'tickets' that you use to activate new 'Greens' on your team. You refer people ot your site, they go on your One 24 waiting list, you activate them each month.

• September 4, 2010 6:14 AM PDT
    • I looked at the webpage for One24, and it looks like they have a waiting list. Does anyone know anything about this? I don't understand the whole waiting list thing. It seems weird that they would have a waiting list if they are trying to grow the company. Is there a legitimate review of One24 anywhere, or does anyone have some more information?