Forums » Mazu Global Reviews

List of newest posts

• January 12, 2012 2:27 AM PST
    • Just a heads up to all of you.  Havent really even thought about this company in quite a while, but figured I would do a little research to see what has come of them. I went on OTC markets website and noticed their payables were through the roof, and their overall financials look horrible. You can go on OTC markets website and they do post all the financials for the company as well as their stock price, which has never really gone anywhere and their stock trading volume is very low. I did notice, as well, that they got hit by the FDA. Also, they announced the aquisition of the processing equipment, but then it appears they auctioned it all off and have vacated the building and left no forwarding address. They have started a new venture called PVXonline, but smartly, have left their names off of it, as I am sure nobody is interested in following them to a 3rd mlm that is doomed to fail. Great company. Good luck to all of you that invested in the company. No reason to reply to this post as i really don't care about this company or anything to do with it. Just enjoy being right.

• October 26, 2011 6:48 AM PDT
    • Good morning

I´m from portugal and i´m 33 years old. I´m in the mazu global bussines but has been hard for me to start for real because here in portugal i´m alone and there is nobody to help with my issues and questions. I´ve been trying to get some answer from the compnay but no answer. I think they don´t receive my messages. Do you think you can help or advise me about what should i do. please if you can help me contact by e-mai l" jw_lexaccount@hotmail.com". Please

Thanks for your time

best regards

Joel W.

• May 20, 2011 8:27 PM PDT
    • I dont quite comprehend the "real issue" here.
      Its obviously not about the Company Mazu or else one wouldnt be "digging in Graves".
      As she is well ALIVE and KICKING worldwide. Very much loved by customers around the entire Globe.
      The only ones interested in reading Grave talk are Dramaqueens. Sadly I stumpled onto this looking for pictures.

Fact of the Matter is >> The before ongoing Co. you are mentioning are buried.

Now.. if we were to start digging in William „Bill“ Henry Gates III History I am sure you will find real juicey things of interest Watchdog.
      BUT in the same turn....fact is, if it werent for this man named William „Bill“ Henry Gates III you wouldnt be able to write such as you are, so lets be thankful for some trashy Backgrounds. Matter of fact I am sure if  dig in yours or mine, we`d find some quite interesting Facts too.

So what was your intital purpose behind all of this Scripting?
      What this whole blog sounds like to me is a personal Vendetta, tell you the truth.
      Theres a few in this blog whom stand behind the new company - GREAT - let em do it.
      Whats it really to you?
      Don`t you think there should be a higher conscieness going on within your Interests since you call yourself
      "Watchdog".
      Watchdog could be reporting issues about children getting bombed by flyby airplanes
      or womens faces being etched away by acid in Terrorist infested countries.
      Get with Wikileaks and do something productive with your talent.
      When I read the words : "bares furthure investigation" I almost gagged.
      You want a real life changing story man? Get to the real bottom of the 9/11 Event.
      That will keep you busy for this and next life time. But then again it just might put you in a spot
      where you have to fear for your own life, right. So its okay to jerk around about people like
      Pete, Kim or Doug because they arent looking into Graveyard talk. They have moved on. 
      So I hope to have given you some insight as to how "real people" out in here in the "real world"
      really think about your humble opinion.
       >> People whom talk about others behind their backs are in a good position to kiss their butt.
      That was an invitation. I will just simply say that in the name of USAloe, Seasilver and Aloe America since they have been buried
      and thus can not defend themselves.
      Thx
      Skeptic101

• May 19, 2011 3:49 AM PDT
    • Seriously, You mention science in your discussion, however as a scientist and researcher the effects of humic acid on the human body have been widely studied. Furthermore, indications exist (based on science) that humic acid at even lower doses can have anti-viral properties in humans. You can do math, that is obvious, however before you start spouting off that you know something.....make sure to do your homework. If you were a scientist, researcher, toxicologist you might have caught this. By the way, I am not in any way affiliated with Mazu, nor the parent company, just an individual with a background in "science" that loves telling angry "knowitalls" like you "thetruth"  the REAL truth. Otherwise ignorance runs rampant, and the blind continue to lead the blind down a path that serves their own agenda. If you don't like the product simply don't use it.  Peace!

• October 29, 2010 4:23 AM PDT
    • Marcia,

There is no way that Humic Acid can have any affect on humans in the levels they are using. I can sight studies that clearly show that.  In fact, the used up to 300 mg per kg of body weight, in humans, and saw no results.  That would mean the average 200 lb. human could take roughly 27,000 mg a day and will see no affects from Humic Acid.  Science doesn't lie.  You are throwing your money away.  Do some research, before you start posting.

• October 28, 2010 1:45 PM PDT
    • There has been discussion between Seasilver and Mazu Gold products in this discussion.  As a consumer who has experienced both -- I can say without a doubt tht I have noitced a positive change in energy and a "healthier" feeling with Mazu Gold.  I experienced no difference with Seasilver.

Mazu Gold has done something positive for me.

It is up to each individual to try a nutritional product (recommended time by licensed nutritionists is 6 to 9 months) brfore pronouncing any nutritional change as beneficial or not for each individual.  After just three weeks I am accomplishing more than I have been able to in the past seven years.  Any nutritional change does not work the same in everyone.  We are each different, thus the term "individual".

Yes, it has only been three weeks, however note that I did consume the Seasilver as recommended for 9 months prior to cancelation.  I did not like the business side set up therefore did not market the product.

This reply only applies to the products offered, not the people behind the corporations. As a consumer, I wish Mazu Gold to stay on the market for a very, very long time.

Sincerely, Marcia Zinko

Orange, CA

• October 16, 2010 6:55 AM PDT
    •  Mazu Global:

In our first month in Mazu Global we have seen many of our Mazu team members making some really decent checks.. Congratulations to those of you who qualified at the "Partner" level or above!

We have found this company to have absolutely top quality product (Mazu Gold) , customer support, websites and a strong payplan.

This will be a great "long term" company to build and have a lot of fun with for sure!

For anyone not yet on board with Mazu Global, here is our Mazu website: http://dhulse.mazuglobal.com

Thanks!

Doug & Denise Hulse
       Mazu Global Team Leaders

mazubuilders@gmail.com
       http://www.MyMazuGlobal.com

• September 29, 2010 10:30 AM PDT
    • Very interesting... only time will tell... the product looks pretty good...

• September 29, 2010 10:06 AM PDT
    • I think we all realize now, that these companies were definately made up by the staff at US Aloe.  If you don't have internet history, You didn't exist. And Kim Simsby had nothing to do with running any of these companies. Just seems to be another network marketer.

I did run across some interesting information:

First of all, I found a bio, about the old owner of Seasilver, Jason Berkes.  It  states that he was a "Business Consultant" for US Farms, from March 2006 to November 2009. I also found a quarterly report, online, dated March 31, 2008 from US Farms.  It shows that Pete Mountanos held 1 million shares of stock in US Farms.  I do know that US Farms originally started US Aloe, so this must be the deal they are refering too, where Pete acuqired US Aloe.  Very interesting that the old owner of Seasilver worked with US Farms at that time.

Another thing I have been waiting for is to see a label from this new product.  There is a somewhat heated discussion on another website about the product ingredients, so I thought I would look into this as well.  The label states that the blend they are touting, as the greatest thing ever, is a blend of Humic Nutrients (or Acid), Ecklonia Cava, and Aloe Vera, at a level of 1405 mg for all three combined.  I looked into Humic Nutrients/Acid, and even if all 1405 mg was this product, It would have no affect in a human whatsoever.  They were running test's at levels much higher than this, with no results.  They also state that when taken orally, the absorption rate in the human body, is next to nothing.  Basically, you may as well save your money, go buy some fruit juice, and call it a day.

• September 27, 2010 3:25 PM PDT
    • I called in and asked for a phone number for Nuvonyx because I couldn't find any details about said business on the net.

They said that the phone number for Nuvonyx is the same as the number for US Aloe and that Nuvonyx is the company that was run by Kim Simsby and that US aloe was being "absorbed" into nuvonyx and mazu global.

How does a company just 'appear' out of thin air with no history to buy out or absorb another company.  There should be a record of the corporation somewhere.

• September 27, 2010 1:30 PM PDT
    • It looks to me like a bunch of people from dying companies, are getting together to give it a go.

There is way to much contradictory information, to believe any of what is being said, or published. I am looking into some other things, Watchdog, and will hopefully have some more information shortly.

• September 27, 2010 8:59 AM PDT
    • [quote user="RQCash"]As for the other law suit: Pete had originally provided a loan to the original founders of US Aloe. When they did not honor the agreement, he took over the company.
       [/quote]

I appreciate the clarification. This seems sort of awkward though. For all the hype, it makes it seem as if Pete Mountaneous was a reluctant owner of US Aloe, not a 'founder' as seems to always be claimed.

It's sort of at odds with his bio from the site:

"After spending years researching natural solutions to his health needs, Pete achieved dramatic results through a balanced regiment of Aloe Vera and natural supplements, ultimately losing more than fifty-pounds, regaining his vitality, and seeing a host of changes in his personal health.

It was through his own personal transformation that Pete became interested in “going one more round” and founding USAloe™ - a company where he could share the Aloe Vera based formulations that changed his life, and provide an opportunity for others to achieve their own American Dream.

Pete’s role at USAloe™ is not that of a token founder, or an armchair quarterback – he actively participates in every aspect of our business and splits his time between our Carlsbad, CA headquarters and his home in Las Vegas, NV."  From the Pete Mountanos Bio on the US Aloe website.

That doesn't sound like someone who acquired the company by virtue of a lawsuit. But then again, acquisition after the prior owners defaulted on an agreement doesn't have the same kind of sales sizzle as the bio crafted on the site.

I also found a strange web page from a girl ( Malia Mundell Azuaje ) who claims to be the daughter of the founders of Real Aloe, and tells a somewhat different tale of how the company came into Pete Mountanos hands, without ever mentioning a lawsuit.

"So, in August 2007 my father contacted the owners of the Aloe vera fields in Imperial Valley, where he was getting his Aloe leaves, and they recommended he contact a sharp business man named Mr. Pete Mountanos who had recently contacted them. Dad took them up on their recommendation and sold our family business to Pete."

It just sounds as though all these businesses are a continuation of prior companies, with the same employees, facility, phone numbers. Everything the same but the names of the people on the promotional materials.

What exactly is Pete's role now?

I tried to research the new President, Kim Simsby, to find out what gives him the qualifications to run a company.  All I could find was his association with Univera Life Sciences (and Oasis Life Sciences ) as a distributor. Something else about getting started in a Healthy Chocolate MLM  ( Xocai? ) with Kim Simsby and Sherry Snow. What happened with those distributor relationships with the other two companies?

• September 26, 2010 3:36 PM PDT
    • So Pete is lying about being the founder of US Aloe? What else is he lying about?

Watchdog-

I do know for a fact that Doug Verner did work for Seasilver, and I do know that the guys that are currently working on the machinery were employees of Seasilver as well. I did find information that the original owner of US Aloe was a company called US Farms, in San Diego. I am not sure, yet, what the connection is between Seasilver and all of these other companies, but I do know the above statements are true.

• September 26, 2010 2:15 PM PDT
    • The lawsuit with Frank had to do with the purchase of Real Aloe and has been settled – Both Frank and Pete are fine with the agreement.

As for the other law suit: Pete had originally provided a loan to the original founders of US Aloe. When they did not honor the agreement, he took over the company.

Everything has been settled!

Cheers

RQM

Register NOW for FREE
      We will HELP YOU Build
      Monthly Volume to Qualify
      for the Global POOLS & Stock!
      http://www.VibrantLaunch.com/rcash

• September 26, 2010 2:13 PM PDT
    • There is a lot of speculation about the relationship between Mazu Global, USAloe, Nuvonyx and Sea Silver, which stems from the production facility used to manufacture the products for each company.

The building which Sea Silver did reside in during their impressive run up and equally impressive decline is the same building that USAloe used to produce their products and is now the building that Nuvonyx Inc owns and operates as a manufacturing and production services company. Nuvonyx is also the parent company of Mazu Global and will be exclusive production partner for Mazu Global.

There has never been a time where any former management from Sea Silver were involved with USAloe, Nuvonyx or Mazu Global and that continues to be the case. The only relationship is the physical location of the manufacturing facility.

There is also no secret that the owner of USAloe, Pete Mountanos, will also be the CEO of Nuvonyx Inc. As well as Doug Verner, COO of USAloe will take up the same position with Nuvonyx. Nuvonyx will focus on manufacturing and production services and will not be involved in the daily operations of Mazu Global.

Mazu Global is headed up by new President, Kim Simsby. A veteran of network marketing who has had no prior relationship with USAloe or Sea Silver, he was brought in by the new investors in Nuvonyx to create the network marketing division, Mazu Global.

Mazu Gold, the product from Mazu Global, does contain one ingredient, Ecklonia Cava Sea Kelp extract, that was also used in USAloe's most popular product. However, the quantity of Ecklonia Cava and the rest of the ingredients in Mazu Gold are a brand new formulation.

The only other relationships between Mazu Global and USAloe is that Mazu Global has welcomed all USAloe distributors into Mazu Global, with their teams full intact, if they choose to do so. Mazu Global has also retained some of the supporting staff from USAloe corporate, but the day to day leadership of Mazu Global is an entirely new team, one that was not affiliated with USAloe or Sea Silver at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!
      Walker Sullivan
      VP of Associate Relations
      Mazu Global

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register NOW for FREE
      We will HELP YOU Build
      Monthly Volume to Qualify
      for the Global POOLS & Stock!
      http://www.VibrantLaunch.com/rcash

• September 26, 2010 10:48 AM PDT
    • I was able to see the info on the lawsuit by the 'founder' against the company. I would love to have a better undertanding of why he filed suit against a company he is touted as founding.

Are US Aloe and Mazu Global just dummy companies to perpetuate the company for the owners that were involved in the Sea Silver scandal? Same location and facility, same Wizards behind the curtain in Oz?

• September 26, 2010 6:18 AM PDT
    • Good job skirting around the truth, Mr. Sullivan.  Doug Verner absolutely worked for Seasilver, and this fact will come out shortly. 

• September 25, 2010 3:50 PM PDT
    • So Doug Verner didn't work for Seasilver in Quality Control?  And why did Pete sue the company he founded?

• February 22, 2011 12:23 AM PST
    • Mazu GlobalMazu Global's website starts out with a video that talks about the story of Mazu is to enhance relationships, health and finances. "It is a story of vibrant living… ancient wisdom and modern technology… across borders and boundaries."  Mazu products contain  natural botanicals such as sea kelp and Aloe Vera. Named for a female protector in ancient Eastern lore, who taught nurturing and healing powers of the land and sea.

The Mazu Global website claims their products have 15 patents and millions of dollars in scientific research to bring a pure product that offers vibrant life through a custom blend of organics from land and sea. The website explains that its main ingredient is called Ecklonia Cava is the source for vibrant living. It states, "This super food from the ocean is a power house of micro-nutrients with amazing healing properties, and its antioxidant force is much greater than anything grown on land."  The sea plant is hand harvested from the cool waters off the coast of the island Mazu where the plant grows at a depth of 100 feet.  The Aloe Vera used in their products is never freeze dried, frozen or reconstituted.  Aloe Vera's nutrient compounds have long been proven to be beneficial to the health of the human body.

Combined, these ingredients are designed to boost the immune system, revive the senses and protect the cells from free radicals. The Mazu product is a liquid and the recommended dose is 1 to 2 ounces a day. It is best if the product is shaken first, then served chilled as is or mixed in any other beverage the consumer desires. Other ingredients besides Cava and Aloe Vera are black current and concord grape.  There are no artificial flavors and the drink is only 17 calories with 3 grams of sugar and 10 grams of sodium. Nutritionally it offers 2500% of the DRA for Vitamin B-12, as well as 50-65% of B2, B3, B5 and B6.

Business opportunities are offered through what the company calls a "All Team Pay Plan", which they claim is a unique concept in gaining financial wealth. Everyone is paid based on the volumes of sales as a whole, not just per distributor. Products may also be purchased online which adds to the volume sales. Thus by joining each distributor will have what they term as "guaranteed income from day one". Mazu Global, according to the website,  is the network marketing division of  California based Nuvonyx, Inc, which according to that website company website is "a financially solid,  FDA approved and Kosher certified, manufacturing and bottling company."

Nuvonyx

P.O. 130729

Carlsbad, CA 92013

760-692-9130

• January 23, 2011 4:26 AM PST
    • Just writing in as UK and Europe start to go live with MazuGold

We are fired up and ready to build our international teams here and happy for anyone to join us

All the best

David Veysey

• September 29, 2010 9:54 AM PDT
    • Great news Mazu Team!!!

Mazu Global™ Activation is open!

Ready to start your Mazu Global™ business and ignite your team?
      Your account is ready for activation!
      READ THE ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS AT:  http://mazuglobal.com/Activation_Instructions.pdf
      After Activation you will be able to login to your Mazu Global™ online office and view your team so that you can help them Activate as well!

Please join us on our Special Activation Call tonight (Wednesday 9/29/10) at 9:30pm eastern.
      712-432-2900  enter pin number 9472#

BUT! - you do not need to wait for the call to Activate your account!  Get started now so you can join the excitement on tonights' call!

If you are looking to Activate your Mazu Global™ business from a country outside of the United States, here are YOUR instructions! http://mazuglobal.com/International_Activation.pdf

See you at the TOP!

Doug & Denise Hulse
      Mazu Global Team Leaders - http://dhulse.mazuglobal.com
      845-856-4805
      http://vibrantlaunch.com/dhulse

PS. MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD THIS TO YOUR ENTIRE MAZU TEAM!

• September 28, 2010 9:29 AM PDT
    • Mazu Global Team,

Just a quick reminder to visit
      www.mazublog.com every day for all the latest Mazu Global updates, calls, webinars, and launch news.

We are only a day or two away from the release of our permanent Mazu Global websites!

Now is the time to send EVERYONE you can to your "VibrantLaunch" pre-launch sites you were given when you joined.

Your site is  www . vibrantlaunch . com /YOURUSERNAME
       For example, ours is
      www.vibrantlaunch.com/dhulse 

Be on the calls and webinars and PROMOTE your site HARD!

See you at the TOP!

Doug & Denise Hulse
       Mazu Global Team Leaders
       845-856-4805

mazubuilders@gmail.com

PS. Pass this reminder along to all your team members!

• October 1, 2010 2:16 AM PDT
    • This morning the email account I used exclusively for USAloe, and which never recieved a single item of email from any other source other than USAloe, was suddenly filled with spam.

It's odd that this happened right after the conversion to Mazu Global. Was the database of emails sold off or hacked?

Anyone else have the same experience?