Forums » MPBToday Reviews

List of newest posts

• August 30, 2011 11:14 AM PDT
    • reviewer - can I use your reviews on my site?

• January 18, 2011 3:51 AM PST
    • MPB Today is a home delivery grocery business that people join. The average family spends $500-$800 at the grocery store each month according to the website. The grocery industry in the U.S. is expected to grow into an $85 billion money maker within the next five to ten years, and MPB Today wants to get in on the profits. They are seeking members and distributors. Products that are featured through MPB Today are marketed as recognizable brand name products one would find in a retail supermarket store.

MPB Today is affiliated with a company out of Pensacola, FL called Southeastern, a grocery home delivery service funded by "successful entrepreneurs in real estate development, restaurant franchises and industrial supplies".

President of MPB Today, Gary Calhoun has been in select marketing since his early college days, and has achieved awards such as "Outstanding Young Men in America" 1982, according to the website. In 2003, he was selected as “Businessman of the Year” by the National Republican Congressional Committee’s Business Advisory Council. He states,"The average American family is faced with the same cash flow dilemma as their neighbor: how to make more money. Most families are facing a financial crisis like they have never faced before. Our program can be the key to their financial freedom … with 'got-to-have' products, innovative approach and a tremendous team support system."

Opportunities exist to become a customer or an affiliate. However, customers cannot join directly. They can only join through one of the affiliates who sponsors them. The company only ships non-perishable "dry-good" grocery items. The staring package is $200, but that is all in groceries, not sales paraphernalia. Most shipments are delivered within three business days of ordering. MPB Today admits shipping and handling can be up to 25-50% of the cost of the groceries ordered depending on the weight. 

MPB Today
      8812 Grow Dr.
      Pensacola, FL 32514

• June 6, 2011 1:00 AM PDT
    •  

Hey fellas,

The service you're referring to is called Amazon Fresh as you know, and while I'm not particularly fond of Amazon and some of their business rates, I think this is going to be everything that Peapod and MPB couldn't be, and I'll tell you why. Say what we will about Amazon.com, they know what they're doing. They have the financial capability to implement and try any type of service they want with little to worry about. They have the information/ do's and don'ts that came from those before them by studying Peapod and MPB. If I remember correctly, Peapod crashed and is no longer in operation (as far as I know) and if Amazon's latest endeavor is successful and it most likely will be, it has the potential to become the NETFLIX of the grocery industry. I don't believe MPB will be able to do a thing, unless they quickly offer something Amazon doesn't (whatever that may be). MPB could possibly focus on something specific, like organics, or maybe cleaning products, but Amazon is sort of designed to offer what really amounts to an infinite variety of products. This means that anything you find at MPB would most likely be found on Amazon. This is and has always been a fantastic concept, but all attempts at implementing it have been the cause of failure, either due to delivery inefficiency, cost, or management, but if you back something like this with a financial powerhouse, I really don't see how it can fail.

Versatile Delivery Time

Amazon Fresh is not only offering to deliver, but they're actually going to give you a choice of before 6am, or during the day. That already removes limits to the audience they are catering to. Although they're currently situated in Seattle, they will expand across the country so long as the service is wanted.

Selection

Based on local areas, the source of the food is going to be interesting, and I haven't figured out what they mean by local selection. For example, there are only so many retailers that carry Razzles gum, so either they simply won't offer it, or they will start establishing some warehouses that order certain products in bulk from the source. I really don't know how this part will work, but knowing Amazon, they will probably still offer a much larger selection than any of its delivery competitors could.

Delivery and Service immersion (free for some)

Can't beat the concept, so long as it is affordable. Sit on your butt and click, watch the food arrive at your door. We have discussed the coolness of this before, but other companies just couldn't get it right. You don't even have to register if you already use Amazon, so they have managed to squeeze the new service in an already established interface. There is also a way to get free delivery if your order exceeds $30. I'm not sure what the criteria is, but so far this is a lethal combination in regard to MPB'S survivability.

Beer and Wine

Yes.

AmazonFresh as an MLM company.

No, I don't think there will be any plans at all for an MLM plan, but it is how it will effect MPB that is in question.

• June 5, 2011 11:07 AM PDT
    • Is AF a MLM?

• January 24, 2011 1:42 AM PST
    • I read an article today in the financial times that says that Amazon is developing a free weekly home delivery service for groceries.

I am wondering if this is happening at the worst possible time for MPB Today and its reps, since this seems to impact their MLM offering by providing access to groceries nationwide, when it seems as if MPB Today can only ship non-perishables outside of a very specific area near their headquarters.

Amazan has nationwide grocery sales service in UK and Germany, so they have already used and polished the business model before launching here in the US.

• January 12, 2011 5:13 AM PST
    • If you desire a MPB Today full review, you have discovered it.

For a complete review of MPB Today, here it is.

MPB Today is the marketing arm of Southeastern Delivery, located in Pensacola, Florida.  Southeastern Delivery is a grocery delivery

Service in an industry that is currently a $1 Billion in the US.  The grocery delivery industry is expected to grow to $10 Billion in the next 10 years. Southeastern’s goal is to be on of the largest delivery services in the US.

MPB Today’s mission is to boost awareness of Southeastern Delivery to the public while as an MLM company, give it’s affiliates the ability to produce income while eliminating their monthly grocery bills.

After some intensive review, MPB Today is an incredible opportunity, especially in these times. To become a member of MPB Today requires a one-time $200 fee going towards a grocery voucher from Southeastern delivery.  Also, there is a recurring $10 yearly fee for the websites that members use.  One of the websites is the Southeastern ordering site for groceries to redeem your grocery voucher.  At the site,  you will find thousands of name brand foodstuffs for your choosing. 

You have the option to redeem your grocery voucher or you can choose to promote the program and recoup some attractive benefits.

The MPB Today Compensation Plan is based on a 2x2 Follow Me matrix.  When you promote the program and 2 people join, then you help them attain their 2 people.  This act completes the matrix cycle.  When you complete this cycle, you receive $100 cash and a $200 grocery voucher or you can redeem that for a $200 Walmart gift card. The choice is yours.

It’s that simple.

There were those who do not like a 2 x 2 matrix, but with the changes that were made to the compensation plan with builder bonuses, those so called issues have been eliminated.

And since affiliates have at all timeshad the option to order their groceries or the Walmart gift card, MPB Today has always been reputable.

In this day and age, MPB Today comes out as a good opportunity to cancel your grocery bill and make some spare cash as well.

Learn More Of A Complete Review at MPB TODAY

• January 10, 2011 12:15 AM PST
    • YES! I am a part of this great team of members who are innovated thinkers, and is the next mega trend that if people get in now will be sitting pretty in 5-10 years with awesome passive income.  It is the last trend of the grandparents and parents who have kids that are almost ready for college.

• October 22, 2010 12:05 AM PDT
    • Similar to Peapod, My Premiere Business is a Pensacola, FL. based direct sales company that works in conjunction with Southeastern Delivery, a company dedicated to the home delivery of grocery products. Southeastern was established by a group of individuals with experience in business such as that of real estate, restaurants and industrial supplies.

MPB's mission is to help Southeastern become the largest provider of home-delivery services in the nation, which seems to be a pretty sizeable and dedicated goal. The company does this by marketing Southeastern's services across the business world via the Internet, in addition to offering compensation plans in exchange for entrepreneurial membership.

The company currently ships groceries for MPB Today customers and affiliates to every state in the U.S. with a postal & UPS delivery address, however MPB only ships non-perishable dry-goods. At a discounted price this service has the potential to help many Americans whom aren't able to shop for themselves, however it still does not completely remove the need to purchase other items such as dairy, meat, and frozen foods.

The MPB compensation plan is based on what they refer to as a “2 x 2 Follow Me Matrix”, where affiliates pay a one-time $200 fee and then receive a grocery voucher. One problem that comes from this type of service is the cost of shipping, which can be extremely steep if you don't live in Florida near the plant. MBP claims to have remedied this by including an option to receive a $200 Wal-Mart gift card that can be used at any Wal-Mart in the country for any Wal-Mart products, including gas and Groceries. According to MPB, this is repeatable with every two members you're able to recruit. Although it can be difficult to get a family to change the way in which food is acquired, the current state of the economy gives potential entrepreneurs an edge, especially for heavy Wal-Mart consumers.

Like many other MLM companies, this one appears to be legit, challenging, and certainly bears potential. I haven't seen any real negative press on the Internet or on MLM review sites. Based on the company's goal of becoming the largest grocery delivery retailer nationwide, I'd say its a safe investment as far as legitimacy goes. They are serious about their ambitions, and that means a higher quality of dedication all around.