Forums » New Reviews

List of newest posts

• March 3, 2013 5:15 AM PST
    • Why I Chose EPXBody As My Home Based Business

Beginning a work from home business is normally a challenging task. It could make you feel a broad mixture associated with emotions as well as sometimes depart you uncertain about whether you made the best decision. That is generate an income felt with just about any work from home business I started except for EPXBody.

When I chose to start my very own EXPBody business I'd a great feeling concerning the opportunity which was mostly because of the fact that the ones that had recently been involved had been very passionate about this. There had been an excitement within the air which i couldn't understand in the beginning. As I paid attention to the tales from the ones that had already began to build this became clear that individuals were fired up.

I am an energetic member of the forum which has never already been known for his or her recruiters. The majority of the opportunities tend to be passive within nature and that's because like a non-recruiter myself it had been an attractive spot to be with regard to someone such as me. What had been very fascinating though was the truth that this work from home business was bringing in people the same as me that didn't possess any prospecting experience.

Naturally We was interested in this because I'd never prior to seen which in an additional company of the type; the company as being a overall health Company. It had been because associated with what EPXBody had come up with. They created a means for everyone no matter experience level to see success using their business.

Not just did these people use products which were effective however they also experienced created something and payment plan which was attractive towards the masses and simple to duplicate. This designed that somebody who experienced never sponsored an individual in their own entire lives could do that with this particular company.

The additional thing which had amazed me about how they did company was the very fact they pay attention to the needs of the membership bottom. It can also be among the only companies that not cost distributors the fee. There isn't any website charge or month-to-month fee. Distributors only have to remain active by utilizing among the products. No matter if they come with an organization of 1 or a thousand they just ever must have at least one product.

Guaranteed Income- a lot of intrigues had been created because of this compensation strategy which merited others to convey that there is a great EPXBody rip-off. This is really because some people just say that the individual action $1000 monthly when you have subsidized 5 folks. They forgot to notice the truth that this must occur within the first four many weeks of your own membership in addition to beyond people 5, two users must continue being active regarding 6 several weeks.

Rank Enhancement Bonuses- inside type of cash
      Coordinating Reward
      List Profits

Also with this particular minimal volume of investment, additionally, you will get by yourself a total done-for-you program ideal for advertising. With each one of these varieties associated with rewards below any inexpensive combined together with sometimes-overrated marketing processes for that merchandise, it's not actually a large surprise the reason why others may likely conclude that there are the EPXBody scams.

• January 30, 2013 11:03 PM PST
    • I want to make this very clear I am not associated in any way with Visi a Visi Scam or Rick Hagar or anyone associated with Visi.

I did do some consulting work for Visi for a few months in 2011-12. 

I think what you are doing here is quite misleading - I have never been involved in a scam of any sort and do not intend to in the future - I would request that you please kindly remove my name from this thread.

David Caccianiga

Managing Director

Daval & Associates

• January 29, 2013 2:36 AM PST
    • I have my eye on this one. Adding it to my Fantasy MLM Shut Down League.

I haven't had an opportunity to really review their offering, but as far as I can tell it's $9.95 a month to get what...inspirational and motivational messages on my phone?

Can't I get that for free by joining a few Twitter feeds?

Let's see if I can read through their site and type at the same time ( I'm known for my walking and gum chewing skills too ).

The iLiving App prelaunch is just 2 days away, scheduled for February 1st.  I am apparently now in the unique place of being one of the first to learn of a new, cutting edge mobile application. I'm going to have to disagree. Based on the amount of Facebook and email spam I've received, it would seem many others beat me to the kool-aid.

The iLivingApp

I must you give them credit for the heartwarming little jingle that plays along with their "Learn and Earn" commercial spot. Sadly, the commercial tells me how much I love it, but not exactly how they're going to deliver all this "personal enrichment, personal development, time management, wealth building" and even "Health!, Conflict Resolution, Leadership, Goal Setting, Family and SUCCESS!"

I guess I must join to see how they are going to deliver all this touchy feely goodness to my mobile device.

Having an understanding of the value of a valid contact list, including cell phone numbers, it is my humble opinion that anyone joining can expect to begin receiving awesome opportunity offers from auto-dialers sooner rather than later.

The Compensation Plan

The Mr. Rogers voice-over assures me with capitalized empasasis, that iLA WILL go viral.

No barrier to entry. No risk. No recruiting requirements.

Last time I checked, posting a payment to any company inherently involves the risk of getting shit-all in return.  Do I need to be a paying iLA App user in order to participate in the comp plan, or can I just refer millions through my billboard on Hollywood boulevard with my referral ID and URL in neon letter, and get paid for every enrollment?

Uncle Bob

The compensation plan posits a fictional Uncle Bob making $2,511.75 in a clear pyramid. I mean matrix. Hey, iLA, you might want to research how Attorney Generals feel about income claims.

The more I watch this video, the more this deal just looks like a garage cash-gifting deal where the promise of an app and content is thrown in to make it appear legitimate.

Look, I know I'm a pessimist about a lot of deals. So far, my pessimism has been focused pretty much in hte right direction. Right now my pessimism alarm is going off and I feel this is an extremely high risk deal. Does that mean this is definitely an iLivingApp Scam? I dunno.

Must be Active Associate to Get Paid

In order to be an active associate, you can join iLA as an associate for $9.95 a month, or refer to 'retail' customers who buy the app for $6.95 a month.

Product Enrollment:

With Free Enrollment::

Weekly iLA video content, nothing else.

As a retail customer:

$6.95 a month. Access to content, but no access to matrix referral commissions.

As an iLA Associate:

$9.95 a month. All the bells and whistles.  Content, weekly iLA video content, access to commission matrix.

Can't wait to see how this all plays out and the first reviews of the video content. With so much video content available on the Internet for everything from personal development to underwater basket weaving, I just don't see how the percieved value threshhold can be met with this one.

• January 28, 2013 12:21 AM PST
    • “Getting invovled with the iliving app now might be your best idea ever”.

The quote, "invovled" typo and all, from the iLiving App site.

Eloquently put, but I beg to differ. My money, which will not be spent on the iLiving self help app, is on this MLM being shut down by the attorney general within three months after the launch date. The iliving app (Is it Iliving or iliving? It’s spelled both ways on the website- another indication of credible professionalism) makes no efforts to disguise the fact that it is in fact an MLM company of the most questionable kind. Should this be frowned upon or applauded, I’m not yet sure. They could be commended for giving potential consumers a fair warning, through the use of seemingly intentionally placed red flags, of the inherent scammyness that is the Iliving app. The landing page almost seems like a joke. If I were creating a fake company to educate people by highlighting the most obvious and common pitfalls of network marketing, I would have written the content in much the same way.

I really can’t fault iLiving app for being brutally honest about the hard truths linked to potential pyramid schemes. If anyone is oblivious enough to go for something like this, shame on them. Whoever built the iLiving app webpage actually had the balls to include a picture of people in a pyramid to demonstrate how the compensation plan works. Most people know that’s how MLM companies operate, but to blatantly paste it on the front page of the company website seems brash, foolish, and almost comedic. Perhaps the web designer was playing a trick on them and no one at iLiving app is quite sure how to correct the errors. Although that would be strange for a company selling a product supposedly created by a successful tech guru.

Its so easy! The writer, at the time of writing this, or by the time they wrote it, or during the time it took to write that?... Recruited 31 people! I bet by the time I’m done writing this, the number may have spiked to 33! Who wouldn’t want a mobile app backed by a scammy MLM that tells you how to live your personal and professional life? Who needs Siri. iPhone 5, watch out- iLiving app is here.

• December 30, 2012 12:17 AM PST
    • +1

• December 29, 2012 7:24 AM PST
    • Networkmarketing VT is an Absolute scam outright.  Jason Spurlock is a scumbag and a con artist of the highest level.

I joined in September and then watched the train wreck unfold. I pulled my credit card before the 
      14 days, and then just sat down for "dinner and a show".

I have watched him rip apart his distributors on calls. People who I know who have called
      him get ripped a new one. He is a condescending, arrogant bully. Any question, anything perceived as negative against
      the company, and you are banned and labelled a trouble maker. 

I know people who are owed anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 dollars.  He just ignores their calls.
      There is no support. The whole thing is a blown up mess. 

I would urge anyone who has had their cards charged to do chargebacks ASAP.   That will get his attention really quick.
      I don't understand why people wait so long.  I hope Karma comes back on Jason Spurlock for all the people he has hurt.

There are hundreds of people with the same story.  Hey, where there is smoke, there is fire.

Mark

• November 23, 2012 8:08 AM PST
    •  

JangoMan:  Not miss leading at all .... This type of webinar is being used by all the top Internet marketers so that people can schedule a better time to watch it and in their own time zone, or they can watch it right away ... but I guess you didn't go as far as to do that or you would have seen that option  ...not hype at all just good marketing because this allows people from all over the world to watch it at their convenience.

NO wrong once again! You can see the products and the description of them at any time, you just can't use them or give them away until you join. That seems fair to me. You do NOT have to pay the $19.95 administration fee to use them as you stated either.  That fee is if you want to be an affiliate and get paid 100% commission when you refer people so that the company can take care of the website, send you a free MasterCard Debit card and take care of the back office.  If you still want to see the products, all you have to do is go to the main website url (http://networkmarketingvt.com) and you will find the "Products" tab at the top and click it on and you can see the 90 plus products there. Lots of great training and software there!

If you are going to bash another company at least you can do is get your facts straight otherwise it just looks like you have your own agenda ;)

• November 21, 2012 6:10 PM PST
    • Stay away from NMVT!! Jason is the WORST leader ever! He cusses AT his downline/team, bans you out of his mastermind group or deletes your commets if you ask whats up with paychecks being over 2 months late, he bans you if your in someones dowline that he doesnt like even if you didnt say anything at all in the mastermind, he deletes peoples NMVT accounts without even giving a reason as to why he did it, he hand picks who he pays, people have been charged twice and no pay, people have cancelled and are STILL being charged afterwards, no refunds have been given...the list goes on...and on....and on.... I joined in September, enrolled 14 people, was due for my first check on 10/5, nothing. finally received payment on 11/9 for ONE sale... there have been people who joined 2 weeks ago and have already gotten paid $$$ and i have several people in my downline who joined in September as well and havent received ANYTHING! he has now stopped responding to his mastermind group and has his "bi+ches" doing the dirty work.   feel free to add me on facebook if you'd like to connect!  http://fb.com/niki.empleo

• November 10, 2012 7:20 AM PST
    • Network Marketing VT is a complete scam.  Nobody is getting paid unless you are in Jason Spurlocks Click.  He is very verbally abusive on his calls and webinars.  Several people have been charged after they've cancelled their memberships.  He charged a card that I took off file and put another on to be charged.  He deletes anybody from his group that even asks a question about payment updates.  He takes peoples sign ups and signs them under his cronies such as Pamela Hermann.  He also offers it for 59.00 per month for his selected few.  If you're in this you need to get out and away.  I have been getting very unpleasant PMs on facebook since speaking out against Jason to reveal the truth. His mafia doesn't scare me though.  

• October 13, 2012 11:12 AM PDT
    • Teddy,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with NMVT previously.  You've made 3 posts on repspace, all about the program.  It's obvious you have a bone to pick.

Is it perfect, no.  none ever is. 

There are so many different ways to market online, and yes, there are many videos, programs, etc. available.  For the average marketer, when they get ready to expand to a new method, they have to search, try to find some recommendations on a forum, etc.

NMVT is a collection of many different techniques, all together in one area for a marketer to use.  This provides value in and of itself. 

As for how the 100% commissions work, you may have been a member but you didn't review the compensation plan?  The monthly $98 is passed up as a 100% commission, and there is an additional $19.95 monthly administrative fee.  That funds the program.

I see this as having tremendous value for internet marketers and their teams. Self-funding training.

JP

• October 10, 2012 12:58 PM PDT
    • Jon, you say you're impressed, so what is it that impresses you? The 120 hours of video that you can find anywhere on youtube? It's the same stuff that's been preached since the first day of conception. Was that just a feeble attempt to get people to your squeeze page? Sheesh.  We're trying to save people from being scammed.  They are comparing themselves to Empower Network even though there is no blogging involved, which btw, is another scam in and of its self.  100% commissions? Really? How could they make money if it was 100% commissions? What are they selling? Think about it. Would they really be putting all this energy and money into this if they weren't making money SOMEWHERE? Why can't people just say it like it is?

Nonetheless, the point is, the "educational" material is old, the PLR and  the MRR is old, and they have been through 3 relaunches for a reason. They have no idea what they're doing.  When I couldn't play their vids and I contacted customer support, they first blamed me for not knowing how to play the video, then they blamed my outdated comp (I run windows 7), then they said I needed a to clean it up until I told them that I pay a monthly service fee to monitor my comp and service it (Speed it Up CheckUp) and then they FINALLY relented telling me whatever whatever until I had enough and only heard blah blah blah.  So I found them very unprofessional.  I mean, whatever happened to the good old days of "the customer is always right" and making the customer happy.  $120 plus an autoresponder (required) is a lot of money for an outdated program that I can get for free every day by google, my inbox or youtube. 

Jon, I do believe you were trying to slip in some spam.

• October 10, 2012 10:36 AM PDT
    • I too decided, after much delay and on the advice of an associate I trust, to take a look at NMVT and see what it's all about.

I'm impressed.  Really, so far impressed.

You can visit my page and see the videos about the concept and compensation here:

Network Marketing VT

Over 120 different trainings, and a 100% commission compensation plan.  This is pretty powerful.  For anyone looking to build a MLM business, it's worth checking out.

JP

• September 24, 2012 11:37 PM PDT
    • I think the issue is, if "they're" such an authority, why are they running a business from a crappy apt complex.  It's really not that expensive to live there.  That apt probably cost about $700 month.  It really doesn't matter where it's run from.  People run their businesses from coffee shops but they're affiliate marketers not owners of some massively successful entrepreneurs.  Just my thoughts.

Now on another note. I actually joined them for their free 14 day trial.  First, I had trouble putting my CC on file, took all day to take care of that.  Then I couldn't log in, another full day.  Then I couldn't view any of the tutorial vids because they were using a program without the normal codecs, another two full days.  And they don't have back up pdf(s)  So now I'm down to 10 days.

They changed the format of the vids but now that I can view them, I realize it's the same old tired methods.  Nothing new.  Another selling point is the arsenal of new plr and mrr library. They're the same software and ebooks that show up free in my inbox every day. 

They want $100 monthly for membership and $20 monthly for payment processing. 

My advice? Find another program.  They launched once already and then shut down and reopened recently saying all the bugs were worked out.  I can't see paying $120 monthly for this.  You learn the most from the skype group that's run by your referrer or a team leader and really, they only help you to get your first 3 opt ins.  One goes up to your sponsor, one goes to your fees, and then finally you get the 3rd and everyone after that.  So of course they want to help you so they can get paid.

Just  a little info from my pov. Hope not to offend anyone.  Just don't think the program has enough value to constitute that monthly fee.

• September 24, 2012 10:16 PM PDT
    • I agree with this point - who cares where it's located.  Many, many companies are run from people's houses or apartments.  Sure the big fancy office and factory looks cool.... but not needed if you're running an informational biz.

If he's successful from his home, more power to him.

• September 24, 2012 10:13 PM PDT
    • Curious, Jangoman.... got a link to your Facebook public figure page to share yet?

• September 21, 2012 7:12 AM PDT
    • Not really Condos.  I live right near there.  They're apartments.  It's different in FL. lmao

• August 8, 2012 6:46 AM PDT
    • Daniele, I had no success with Lightyear so I moved on to a company that is launching September 21st called Solavei.  We will be rolling out a $49 unlimited 4g nationwide talk, text, and data plan.  What this company is doing is nothing short of amazing!  Would love to have you take a look at what we are doing and if there is any interest, you can email me @ darrelldporter@gmail.com.  Here is the link for a Vision Webinar by our CEO Ryan Wuerch

http://vimeopro.com/solaveitv/solavei-vision/video/46908223

Thanks,

Darrell Porter

• August 5, 2012 9:06 AM PDT
    • Has anyone had any success with Lightyear Wireless? I have recruited 6 in 2 months but it has slowed. I have free wireless now but I think I may have some reps opt out.

• July 25, 2012 4:40 AM PDT
    • I have never paid for the magazine as matter a fact they give it free to us. Along with the product itself. Nerium International does not want its brand partners spending money on the product or advertising. That is all given to you when you join Nerium. We as brand partner give NeriumAD free to people who want to try. I joined 8 months ago and not a single person has not loved NeriumAD. If you would like a free sample let me know. Try to get more information on how Nerium International is run and why they were really on the front page. 

Mahalo

• July 25, 2012 4:40 AM PDT
    • I have never paid for the magazine as matter a fact they give it free to us. Along with the product itself. Nerium International does not want its brand partners spending money on the product or advertising. That is all given to you when you join Nerium. We as brand partner give NeriumAD free to people who want to try. I joined 8 months ago and not a single person has not loved NeriumAD. If you would like a free sample let me know. Try to get more information on how Nerium International is run and why they were really on the front page. 

Mahalo

• July 25, 2012 4:33 AM PDT
    • You must be talking about a different product because NeriumAD is the most amazing product I have ever seen, I'm not alone in that statement it has changed life's. 

• July 20, 2012 1:04 PM PDT
    • what else will they have?