Forums » eFoods Global Reviews

List of newest posts

• December 14, 2010 2:55 AM PST
    • eFoods Global claims that their product is "delicious, nutritious and affordable foods which are convenient for daily use and are also easily stored as reserves for use during times of need."

Their website states that for almost three decades, the company has been dedicated to improving food solutions so families can never have to worry about begging again.  eFoods Global products can be stored for up to 25 years, so they are always ready in time of need, be it moving to a new place, a natural disaster, a famine or tough economic times.  The company further states their foods offer solid nutrition.  They claim their food products are easy to prepare, taste good and are free of harmful ingredients.

CEO Steve Shanks encourages participation as an IBO (Independent Business Owner). He encourages "success through a focus on fiscal responsibility, managed growth, and resource stewardship. By establishing the support IBOs need to grow their business, he ensures that eFoods Global will be profitable, sustainable, and scalable for years to come."

Along with Steve Shanks are co-founding executives Brad Stewart- President,  Barbara Rossberg-COO, Brad Reese-VP of sales, Marvin Higbee-CMO, and Michael Rossberg- Executive Vice President of Finance. They state that, "from our products to our operations to our employees to our Independent Business Owners, we will work day by day to ensure that we have the resources and ability to take eFoods Global to the world in a well-planned and seamlessly executed fashion. Foods and commissions will be delivered expertly as we teach the world to serve, save, and share eFoods Global."

eFoods Global offers breakfasts, breads, soups and entrees in sealed packs. The Essential pack for around $350 offers 388 meals. The variety packs offers 72 meals for around $100.  Meals include entrées such as Beef Stroganoff, Vegetable Stew, Chicken Pasta Alfredo, and Au Gratin Potatoes. Soups include Vegetable Beef, Corn Chowder, Chicken Noodle  and six other popular varieties.  Both packs contain breads and breakfast items as well.

The food products contain no trans-fat, are Kosher and contain some, but not exclusively, organic ingredients. A list of the nutritional values and ingredients for each item is on the website along with a fairly extensive FAQ section.  Go to eFoods Global - Saving Families One Meal At A Time.

No street address is offered on the site. Phone numbers include the audio replay at 507-726-3822 ( no access code required) and Upcoming Calls 6 pm PT/9 pm ET are to Dial-in: 712-338-8011, Access code: 7673#.

• December 8, 2010 12:21 PM PST
    • I totally agree, check it out today http://aan.myefoods.com and get your food supply now!

• October 25, 2010 5:44 AM PDT
    • eFoods Global Review

[formerly called 'Sundance Global']

eFoods Global is a new home business opportunity that’s become available to public in the last month. At present they are promoting a network marketing model whereby the IBO (or independent business operator) can simply join the program, consume the product on a monthly basis, and earn points on a point value (PV) system that will pay commissions to that IBO for their order and every order placed by people they introduce to the company.

This, of course, is the typical multilevel model – nothing new here. As far as M-L-M companies go, when a new (or sometimes established) company decides to offer a multilevel marketing model to the public, and provide the opportunity of being an IBO, most of them will typically adopt some sort of ‘startup’ or ‘pre-launch’ phase. This focuses on gaining distributors, generating buzz, and building momentum before actually shipping any product or providing any service.

During the pre-launch phase there can oftentimes be loads of hype about the company, about where it’s going, and about how “global domination” is logically inevitable, and how the latest and greatest whiz-bang product – that  they have the exclusive, patented rights to produce – will alter the axis of the M-L-M world as we know it.

But the simple fact of the matter is, people want to know if it’s for real. They want to know there’s some sense of security behind the promise. They want to know…
      1.)  “What’s in it for me?”
      2.)  “Does it make sense?”
      3.)  “Can I use it?”
      4.)  “Can I afford it?”
      5.)  “Would I even go and tell my Mother about it?”

In reality, not all companies live up to this hype, and not all products make absolute sense. In fact, a lot of the products you find in today’s multilevel opportunities would be considered ‘luxury’ items for the average Joe. Although someone may get all starry-eyed at a comp plan, or have wonderful expectations of grandeur, most are probably thinking…“If I can just set aside enough for my monthly order for three months or so, then surely I’ll be in profit by then. Then it will make more sense to use more of it, which will increase my volume, which will increase my profit……and so on, and so on….”

Sound familiar?

Well, the solution to all of this, and the solution for any prospective distributor, would simply be to offer…

1.) Something that provides value on a daily basis
      2.) Something that makes absolute sense
      3.) Something you can use every day
      4.) Something that can work into your ‘normal operating budget.’
      5.) Something that you can’t wait to let others know about!

In other words, you’ve got to go with an opportunity that lines up with sound values and logical thinking...not just hype. Otherwise, you’re just going to sabotage any success you desire from a home based business. Now to the case at hand…

eFoods Global has in fact stepped up to the plate and started things off on the right foot. From the very start you can rest assured that they stand behind their product 100%. In fact, they’re so confident in their products that right now they are offering to ship them to you free of charge (you pay a small shipping fee). This is the confidence of a company that's been in business for over 28 years!

This way you get folks involved in the process and add value up-front so that they can be convinced quickly. By doing this it becomes very easy to get folks to take action quickly and be convinced to join the opportunity. It’s a much better approach than asking them for money or a long-term commitment from the get-go. It will put them at ease and let the opportunity speak for itself.

I truly believe that eFoods Global is set to take off and become an extremely viable home based business opportunity for those looking to make a little extra income, or possibly replace their existing income. You really should check it out today!

-Tim Jeter
      Gold Networking Leader
      YouShouldJoin.Us