Forums » Ambit Energy Reviews

List of newest posts

• February 1, 2012 2:36 PM PST
    • No, it's not. You should look for the better and good site to see or to know the truth about the Ambit Energy.

• February 17, 2011 7:58 PM PST
    • I have been an Ambit Energy Consultant for about 5 months now.  I signed myself up as my own customer and am now receiving the monthly rebate checks ( the free energy they say you can get ).  So far my customer rebate checks have been exactly or within a few pennies of what my energy cost has been ( very awesome :-)  I have 21 personal customers.  The switching process was seamless, just as they said it would be.  I also received my free 2 night/3 day travel voucher. 

As a consultant - I am getting monthly residual checks from the customers in my downline.  They aren't huge yet, but are growing every month.  Most people are very receptive to becoming a customer after hearing all the benefits.  Its a little harder to convince people to part with the enrollment fee to become a Consultant even though they can earn it back within a month.  I personally earned it back in 4 weeks - Ambit pays just like they say they do.  The one problem I've found is that there are so many other Energy Companies out there that are ripping people off that people get turned off to the idea of switching.  You have to actually show people the written guarantee.  I also show them my personal customer rebate checks so they can see that this is for real.  My upline Consultans are fabulous and always there to help me.  The beauty of this business is you don't have to build it all by yourself.  When I was still learning the business my sponsor would present the business for me to a potential Consultant which is so helpful.  I now do the same for my Consultants ( 3 way calling if its long distance ).  This is a business that anyone can do, its really quite easy.  Ambit has gotten big in my area.  I know quite a few people that are making thousands monthly after 1 1/2 - 2 years.  My cousin has been extremely successful and reached financial freedom after about 15 months.  He was recently pictured on the cover of Success Magazine with the founders of Ambit Energy ( we are all very proud! ).  I wish I had listened to him when he first came to me with this opportunity!  I'm not that kind of money yet, but its very exciting to watch my business grow every month and I'm very glad I chose to get involved with Ambit Energy.