Forums » SnackHealthy Reviews

List of newest posts

• February 26, 2011 9:29 AM PST
    • SnackHealthy says their vision is to educate people on how to eat healthier, especially when it comes to snacks. Their products come in individually wrapped portions to ensure freshness and sanitary conditions. Each, the website claims, is made of the healthiest ingredients possible. The snacks include energy bars, dried fruit, pretzels, popcorn, Fiber+  and Zing. All are free of preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.

Zing is a packet of 2 calories, sugar free energy, according to the label. However, other than the fact that it is made in the U.S.A., the website offers no other details about this product other than it is a concentrate you add to water. Fiber+ is a liquid concentrate you add to water to make a berry flavored drink which provides 12% of the daily recommended dietary fiber, 100% of Vitamin C and 25% of both Vitamin A and E. It has no sugar and is only 10 calories.

SnackHealthy is the "Direct Sales business unit of Healthient, Inc, whose headquarters are located in Jupiter, Fl.", according to their website.  Kathryn West is CEO of Healthient. Her bio states she is seasoned in investment opportunities and sales. William Lindberg is CFO, a CPA once with Arthur Anderson & Co. Scott Kufus is Master Brand Partner, Director  and according to his bio, has over 25 years experience in wellness and direct sales.

SnackHealthy is a product of Healthient.  Their website (www.healthysnack.com) says that healthy snacks are products ripe for exploitation due to the changes in lifestyles of today's people. Constantly on the go, they are wanting something they can eat on the go and still have healthy benefits.  The company offers nine ways to earn money in direct sales of their products. The website says this:

"The SnackHealthy Compensation Plan has been designed to provide you with rewarding compensation every step of the way on your journey to financial success. It combines the best features of Team compensation with 10-40% Matching Bonuses, Bonus Pools, Stock Options and other exciting incentives.

In the beginning, your primary compensation is directly tied to your success in gathering new Customers and Brand Partners then duplicating the process by helping your new Brand Partners do the same. "

The compensations increase as you move through their plan and get more customers and brand partners underneath you. Their levels, based on volume, are similar to those of AMWAY and other direct sales platforms - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum , Ruby Emerald,  Diamond.

• February 14, 2011 6:38 AM PST
    • Was wondering that myself, I've always wanted to try a dried up fruit thingy.

• February 13, 2011 2:35 PM PST
    • Looks good. Can you get samples?

• February 12, 2011 11:55 PM PST
    • I've heard some really good things about Snackhealthy, including that the company takes pretty good care of its people, or I should say the previous companies that came to be Snackhealthy. I assume you are with Snackhealthy, would you mind answering a few questions?

I would like to know if the ingredients used for your food products are organic, or if there is any information available online anywhere that discusses what the origin is? For example if I wanted non-genetically modified ingredients in my snacks, how could I find out if your product can provide that?

Also are your ingredients organic?

• February 11, 2011 12:57 AM PST
    • SnackHealthy is a new publicly traded MLM Company driven by two executives with a long history in the MLM business.

SnackHealthy offers healthy snack alternatives ( Crispy Fruit, Mini Pretzels, Light Natural Popcorn, Zing! and Fiber+)

The products make sense for retail sales direct to the consumer and as part of the Bronze Builder or Silver Bullet marketing package, because you will want to eat these tasty healthy snacks yourself too!

SnackHealthy is publicly traded under parent company Healthient ( Stock Symbol: SNAX ).

William Alverson and his wife Kathy West took MLM Company TravelMax from a complete unknown in Newport Beach to a $50 million a year company in the 90s, with the stock rising from pennies on the dollar to over $17 dollars per share at its peak.

The compensation plan is lucrative, offering retail sales commissions plus standards like a First Order Bonus, Group Sales and Team Bonus, and matching, and exciting new elements like the Free Snack Bonus ( Your snacks are free when you enroll four ).

The snack food movement in the US is booming. Alverson and West have the prior experience to take this company to the top of the MLM marketplace.