Forums » Health Beverage Reviews

List of newest posts

• April 26, 2012 3:48 AM PDT
    • Zija Works

This An Invite for all to join a very successful team of Search Engine Marketers. (This is where true prosperity comes from, doing SEO)

Proof:

Dr. Howard W. Fisher*, Dr. Colombe Gauvin,**
      *Anti-Aging Medicine Researcher, Toronto, Ontario, Canada ** Naturopathic Physician, Preventive Clinic, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

• "Moringa oleifera, containing more than ninety verified bio-available phyto-nutrients, has been considered to be one of the most phyto-nutrient dense botanical on the planet. Evidence has shown that it may improve immune system function, digestive function, mental clarity, restful sleep, sexual desire and performance, healthier and younger looking skin, overall blood circulation, visual acuity and overall general physical well being. It also assists in maintaining healthy heart function, normalizing blood pressure, lowering and regulating cholesterol levels, alleviating diabetes and stabilizing normal blood sugar levels. It protects the liver from damage, shows immense anti-inflammatory qualities, inhibits the activation of lymphoma cells and helps the recovery of patients suffering from leukemia and dengue fever.40 In addition to all of this, Moringa oleifera provides all of the essential amino acids and vital vitamins. It contains several important minerals, is an incredibly powerful antioxidant, is high in fiber, fights cancerous cells, tumors, ulcers, epileptic seizures and cleanses and detoxifies the entire body.41

Live blood cell analysis acts as screening format for haematological physiological status which is representative of nutritional and environmental effects on the health of an individual. Moringa has been called, the most powerful natural antioxidant on earth (with over 46 naturally occurring antioxidants found in the plant itself), the most effective natural medicine to combat chronic disease and also the most nutritional plant ever discovered."

Read Whole Report Here:

http://www.zijaextreme.com/pdf/zijaworks.pdf

Order This Product - Zija Smart Mix

Become a distributor:

http://www.zijaextreme.com/distributionaccess/

Contact me directly at support@zijaextreme.com

p.s. I teach all aspects of internet marketing to grow your business quickly. I only teach what 100% works. I am an SEO expert and marketer for 8 years. I remove the guess work for you and show you how to succeed fast and I give you all the same short cuts I use to save you time.

You succeed, I succeed! It's that simple. I have dozens of distributors who will vouch for me. They use their new skills and techniques to grow their businesses daily and I am here for my team 24 hrs a day.

• December 29, 2011 3:39 PM PST
    • [quote user="Dennis"]

It has become a new trend to use bottled water. But the plastics which are used to fill this water is not a bio-degradable and it is a huge threat to our environment. Please avoid plastics at any cost.

God has created this beautiful world for the human beings to live, but we have been created to destroy the nature. Please change and save our environment. Thanks..

[/quote]

Yeah one feels that drinking bottled water is standard but they are not aware that it can lead to dangers to the human being itself ! It is required to tell people publicly its cons.

• December 26, 2011 7:23 PM PST
    • It has become a new trend to use bottled water. But the plastics which are used to fill this water is not a bio-degradable and it is a huge threat to our environment. Please avoid plastics at any cost.

God has created this beautiful world for the human beings to live, but we have been created to destroy the nature. Please change and save our environment. Thanks..

• July 29, 2011 6:41 AM PDT
    • Jon, I can appreciate quite a few of your points. You have given a much more polite version of how I feel overall in regard to Evolv. I guess I get frustrated and sometimes fail to be as tactful as I could be. I am open-minded enough to try the product for a month, I am not thinking that its harmful in anyway, although after Regenerect lying about its ingredients, I have an almost less tolerant approach to mlms, at least in the realm of health, nutrition and supplements. I am not however open-minded enough to pay for a month's supply, nor do I expect anyone else to. I try to give the idea of alternative medicines a chance, and I do believe there are many simple solutions to some pretty complex health problems, but I just can't warm up to this one. It could be because its an mlm, but then again, I think I'd have the same skepticism even if it wasn't. I haven't seen any empirical data, and until I do, I'm afraid I have to treat this like snake oil.

• July 22, 2011 8:40 AM PDT
    • I don't like demanding people, or people that just insist something is a certain way. Sure I can commend passion without a doubt, leadership included. Something has always bothered me about certain Evolv reps around here, and I truly aint trying to disrespect anyone, but I do feel I have a right to share an opinion, and an honest one. Katie I am assuming you're a bit young, and that's cool, I'm not all that much older than you, but in the last 5 years I met a friend, dude was total philosophy major and let me tell you have led more than a few conversations in my time, but this guy.. this guy made me look like a di@k when we really debated something. Its not so much because he is more intelligent than me, though he probably is, or that he argues louder, in fact he's pretty laid back, and an awesome friend. Its because he has the ability to see things with as many possible variables as you could imagine. What I mean is, he can calmly convince you that absolutely nothing is true, and I mean nothing. I used to believe that everything I read on wikipedia was true, because it sounded good, written by people a hell of alot more knowledgeable than I.

I also used to believe everything that was said on the news, because the anchors were famous, made lots of money, were educated in schools that probably wouldn't even let me visit them, and dressed in a way that, well, made them look important, much more so than I. This friend of mine though, he rubbed off on me, and now almost everywhere I look, I see bulls(*t. My taste in music has changed, because the lyrics seem so juvenile now, my ideas on religion have changed, because it all sounds so feeble-minded, what I believed about medicines, the government, UFO's, ghosts, snake elixirs and super cures, and yes; evolv water, has all changed. Jon said science can be used to prove and disprove the same thing, and he's right. Some things though, are a bit easier to spot than others. When I look at evolv, I see snake water, I see pseudo science, I see a whole mass of people stroking each other, and themselves in order to make a buck, and all at the expense of people that were like I used to be: perfectly willing to bite the placebo.

So I hope you understand that my resistance to you and your posts is nothing personal, but I have this really strong suspicion that you are smarter than you appear, and you agree with me deep down inside. I can't prove it...but its how I feel, and that is something I just can't take a liking to, which is why its hard for me to be civil with you sometimes.

• July 21, 2011 4:55 AM PDT
    • Katie,

Don't misunderstand - I completely applaud you and your love and committment to your company and it's products.  I'm proud of you for that!

However, please remember a few things:

1. you're among skeptics, and 'amazing' additives to products that promise unsurpassed health benefits only invite scrutiny.

2. Can you and I at least agree that science can 'prove' things often times however you want? Whether it's you saying people use science for the wrong reasons, or if I say figures don't lie, but liars figure. Whole industries are built on 'science' that proves something, while other studies can either disprove or not prove.  That's part of marketing, to use information beneficial to your product - so long as the reps or Company aren't being deliberately misleading or lieing.

3. I tried it, yes.  4 bottles. Tasted fine.  It's not for ME though, and it has nothing to do with it's health effects.  I believe you have to love your product and be willing to personally stand behind it (I left my last company because I was successful with their weight-loss pills, and they simply didn't work for my customers!).  I can not personally see myself hocking expensive water to people. Again, LOVE you love it, it's just not for me.

4. Please buy a keyboard with an 'enter' button and use it in your posts! :):):):)

5. when you do earn your million with Evolv, I expect you to send me that free month's supply, btw.

Jon

• July 21, 2011 2:23 AM PDT
    • You may think that I'm being contradictory in some of my statements but I'm not. What I was trying to say was that so many people use science for the wrong reasons, and never for the right ones. Like for example, you know Forpostingx tried to tell me how hiccups work, but he was wrong, and yet he said it as if the science behind his education was his basis. Well science actually says otherwise, and it turned out that he was wrong. I use science to show when I'm correct about a statement I make about Evolv water, but I totally cant control it if others wig on me and use it to try to debunk something that's true. WallaceL, Rick Downs, and lots of others have been chasing these posts, nailing Evolv to a cross and I don't understand why, they act like it has proven itself on the market, well look at the numbers, look at the happy customers, and look at the comp plan. I'm like totally not even mad anymore when I see this stupit thread because I am cashing my check today, and I am pretty darn happy with my company, its product, and the work that I do. This has been going on long enough, and the best way I feel you could have a better opinion, or one that even counts for that matter is to try the stuff yourself. We aren't talking about a single bottled water that you're expecting to cure cancer in one drink. Try it for a month, just a single month. I'm referring to you Jon, you were expecting too much out of one drink. Take it from me, it doesn't taste much different than normal delish water, why would you want it to? archaea active was designed to be tasteless, and sometimes when I drink it I imagine these little nano technology bugs invading me deep inside my body and repairing all my damaged tissues, improving my circulation, making my heart beat stronger and my skin cleaner. Its sooooooooooo good. I wish I had a million dollars if I did I would ship a month's supply to each and every one of you just to show you how healthy you can really be. If you really want a change from your unhealthy lives please give me a contact email, let me sign you up, and I promise you a whole new experience, and the best water you could ever drink!

• July 19, 2011 2:52 AM PDT
    • I'm still trying to be a bit kinder about things, well, at least I am today. We talk about a lot of different companies on these boards, and I do realize that Evolv takes a pretty good beating, so let me give you all a more neutral run-down of my issues with Evolv, and not so much a post full of damning and debunking, but just a general status of Evolv in 2011 in my opinion. Just about everyone agrees that drinking more water is good for you, I mean honestly, this country has a beer, soda and red bull epidemic, oh, and iced-coffee. That's an entire portion of people in the United States with all kinds of crappy problems, from dehydration, to dry skin, all the evils that our favorite Evolv rep mentioned, fatigue, headaches and every other physiological misfortune. It really has been proven fair to say that much of it would be gone if we treated our bodies better, and drinking more water is a way to do just that.

I believe Evolv is smart enough to recognize that need, knowing the results, and also knowing that downing a bottle of water is a hell of a lot easier for most people to add to their daily routine, than juiced spinach, broccoli and asparagus.  So they came out with a product that infused water with  nutrients, a step up from what, mineral water? The creator was a guy named Trey White in 2009, while at the same time, 15 years of research had supposedly gone into what they call the "Archaea Active" formula, which is basically the backbone of the drink. They added it to the natural spring water (which isn't natural after you add nutrients is it?) The company promises that the drink promotes good hydration, resistance, absorption of essential nutrients, better recuperation, improved blood circulation and easier recovery from fatigue. I don't have a problem with this, but the same can be said about tap water. Seriously, its true.

Now we have the Evolv company offering membership for $39.95, a licence to sell water for 39 dollars, a water that contains this Archaea Active formula; which really can't even be substantiated by any kind of real science. To get your own official web site included in your package you can pay an extra 20 bucks a month, to advertise THEIR water. Like any mlm, they promise that you will generate Income through one of the many bonus schemes, including your down line, and it seems that much is true at least.

Though its difficult for me to see how, since 24 bottles of this stuff will run you $55, while mineral water wouldn't be half that. There is also no proof that it works, not lab-oriented proof at least, only testimonials, and I am having a hard time understanding how we haven't phased out testimonials completely in the business world, but I guess they still affect the populace. In any event, some people may not join your downline since they really don't know much about it, and can't find those necessary lab results. Water is also hard to sell even with the Archaea Active pitch, because there are tons of competing companies selling similar things, from bottled water to super-expensive purifiers that would save money in the long run. Even companies that formerly sold juice and shakes are offering their own super waters.

I don't like to admit it, because my personal opinion is that this is a scam product, little more than a bottle of water with no $55 properties, but this IS a very marketable product. That's why Evolv is still here, and if you know what you're doing, you can sell it.

• July 16, 2011 8:55 AM PDT
    • lmao, I showed my girlfriend this thread because its just one of those things you may never see again lol. I'm not always so vested in an argument. Not that I don't appreciate a good debate, but you've seen what we are dealing with as far as a certain someone's reasoning. I too can completely understand enthusiasm, in fact it reminds me of an old argument I used to have with my mother, about religion. We certainly won't turn this into a religious debate, but I found my mom to be somewhat childlike and ontological. As I got older, I began to realize its not my place to persuade people of certain things. Its none of my business whether you are an atheist, a scientologist, or believe in the flying spaghetti monster, I won't take that away from you, or even plant a seed of doubt, unless of course you ask me to. In this case, I see someone who seems to be making a good living, and a good portion of us are pointing the finger and asking how you can't possibly see that its a gimmick, and if we feel we have established that much; how in the hell you feel good about what you do? Jon, you're right about sales and marketing, the product is the least important part in most cases, but do we choose to amplify the philosophy that selling hype is noble simply because it takes skills? Or do we instead focus on good companies selling good products?

• July 15, 2011 5:30 AM PDT
    • wait, wait, I'm sorry.....

I really am not trying to get involved in a flame war here, and I appreciate Katie loves her company, product, and can attribute how great she feels to the Evolv water.

For what it's worth - I tried it when it first launched.  Not for me. Good water, but nothing special.  It was THE product that made me realize ANYTHING turned into an MLM could make fortunes for the 'heavy hitters' in the business.  Product doesn't matter - to those who can bring in 40,000 strong downlines.

However to the point:  did this thread not start with the trying to prove the SCIENCE behind how great Evolv is, to be followed a few posts up with the statement "...science is incorrect about a lot of things at least in regard to the public"

Too funny.

JP

• July 15, 2011 4:58 AM PDT
    • I'm surprised there hasn't been a single response yet, that's unusual. I guess all is well that ends well, as I don't want to see this start boiling again. I'm not saying I have a problem if anyone is posting about Evolv, I just don't want to see anymore pI$$*& matches, since they have virtually no chance of turning into anything constructive.

• July 12, 2011 7:47 AM PDT
    • Lol @ "oxygenified".... Take W's advice, just pretend none of it happened, she will argue until the whole thread goes down the tube, and usually these boards are awesome so I try not to taint it by arguing with lunatics lol.

• July 4, 2011 4:20 AM PDT
    • lol..............................................

This is one of those times I'm really not sure what to say, especially after I have attempted to disengage from a lot of conversation with certain forum posters lol. I'll say a few things and then chime out. First of all, thank you for bringing a much needed dose of common sense to this thread Forpostingx, and I hope you stick around, not all "debates" here on Repspace are this uhh.. ya know.This is one of those debates that ran a little too long and got kind of "out there" so don't get too vested especially because certain people will literally just brush off any sign of logic, and at that point its like trying to teach an orangutan algebra. I'm not certain if is the result of simple dishonesty, or actual insanity, but either way, its a bit of a dead end street lol.

• July 4, 2011 4:08 AM PDT
    • Welcome to this thread Professor Forpostingx, and thank you for your attempt at debunking the medicinal properties of Evolv, but no such luck for you. While I respect your position of remaining a subject of NWO science, things are changing and people are beginning to realize that science is incorrect about a lot of things at least in regard to the public. The government has been using its rhetoric for a long time until its convenient to change its stance on something and boost revenues for big pharma. I wonder how many respitory problems would be avoided if they simply told the truth. We don't even know what the jets are spraying every day but don't you think its funny that every time they do people have all kinds of sinus problems, the sky gets cloudy as if they're trying to hide something, and people aren't breathing right?

Don't talk to me about a black box warning, maybe your posts should come with a warning that command readers to obey...

There is no amount of oxygen you can have in your water that would do you any harm, since (as I have said many times) people are barely getting even a healthy percentage of their full breaths, probably because they're taking the 50 medications prescribed to them by the same community that gave you your 2 year degree. Its the small steps that they could be taking that would help them avoid all that, such as eating a balanced diet, and drinking plenty of Evolv. This is what your side of the equation does anytime something amazing comes out that has the potential to heal people's ailments and take money away from the hospitals and medical community. You take the trust that people have in you and use it against them to make them afraid of trying new things. Well not here, not with these people, they have common since and they aren't afraid to try new things. Times are like totally changing, and companies like Evolv are going to lead the way.

Oh, and just a quick correction on your poor definition of a hiccup, hiccups are sudden, involuntary contractions of the diaphragm muscle. See, the muscle contracts repeatedly, causing the opening between your vocal cords to snap shut in an attempt to check the INFLOW OF AIR and makes the hiccup sound. Science actually DOES NOT understand the hiccup entirely, and that being the case, we who are trying to offer people an alternative through Evolv are just as qualified to say that it is because of a lack of oxygen as you are to say its not. If I were you I would go out of my way to listen a little more, and talk a little less, and that way you might avoid pit falls like this one....

• July 4, 2011 2:15 AM PDT
    • Katie do you understand what it is your company is actually claiming or are you just spouting the rhetoric they give you to help you sell this stuff?  You shouldn't pick on people's spelling when you are using words that aren't real like oxygenified. Oxygen is necessary but doesn't do all the stuff you claim and is actually harmful in higher amounts than normally exist and can be quite damaging. High concentrations can allow for free radical formation that promotes abnormal cell growth.

Hiccups don't have anything to do with not having enough oxygen, it's a diaphragmatic spasm caused by the phrenic nerve. That's science.

Anti-inflammatory properties of whey protein in humans haven't been confirmed, only in animals and high doses can cause some side effects such as increased bowel movements, thirst, cramps, reduced appetite, tiredness, nausea, bloating and headache.

As for all of your enzymes, they aren't harmless either. They are largely used to relieve all the symptoms that (coincidentally?) can occur with whey protein. The side effects and cautions are as follows: supplements shouldn't be used during pregnancy. These enzymes should also be avoided if you have heart problems, pancreatitis, esophageal problems (reflux), heart, blood vessel, bowel,  kidney issues, high blood pressure. The enzymes shouldn't be used with antihistamines, MAOIs, tricyclic antidepressants, anticholinergics, etc.

In short, your "wonderful" health water should come with a black box warning. I do have a degree in respiratory therapy (2 years of learning all about oxygen, it's side effects and how to breathe) and a bachelor's in biology.

Iron is necessary for the body and helps in keeping the blood healthy. Healthy blood cells are the "buses" that carry oxygen everywhere in your body so iron is really helpful. If I want alfalfa, I can eat it on my salad or sandwich. I really don't want it in my water thank you.

Your company used some words from science but they don't mean much.

• February 14, 2011 8:53 PM PST
    • "Hey Katie,

I understand your resolve in wanting to make something that you are putting your moral and ethical belief in appear to be 100% above board, so, I hate to burst YOUR bubble, but the overwhelming Evidence (read, facts that support a consensus or conclusion that was formerly held in dispute), upholds that your pet project isn't all it's cracked up to be."

Don't knock the science just because you don't understand it, that's like totally ignorant. Evolv is bottled in Arkansas. It's made of natural spring water, extracts of alfalfa leaves, milk whey protein, and several enzymes like bromelain, papain from papaya and five other enzymes: protease, amylase, lipase, lactase, and cellulase. That's what's in it, and why it works, and that's the science, pretty simple if you ask me. I'm so sick of everyone saying you can take a multivitamin and a glass of water and get the same result, its simply not true, you will not be oxygenified. There are people like myself, that drink Evolv everyday, including me, and we are living proof of how well it works.

"Katie, I can tell from hearing your perspective that you don't seem to really think things through when it comes to this, although there probably isn't much need in your case because you don't seem very worried about facts, what you want are people in your down line."

You don't know a thing about me, what an ignorant thing to say. I care very much about the people I work with and I hand pick people with apparent health issues because I know they will benefit from what I have to offer. I had one friend who had dry skin, flaky scalp and all kinds of other gross problems and after drinking Evolv, they went away. I see that again and again at my college and my faith is far more important than you guys and your negativity. You're like heckling crows with all kinds of cynical remarks claiming to know the science, and not one of you has tried it!!

"Evolv will go down, it may take some time, but as people become more aware, they'll learn to drink more water, exercise, sleep more, and eat right. Oh, and they'll learn to breath to Katie lol."

I bet you would have spelled breathe right if you were drinking Evolv.

"Tap water. Filtered. Store in the icebox in glass jar. Pennies every gallon. Screw poland springs and evion and evolve. Drinking water eveyr day is good for you. It's not the evolv water. Its that your drinking water every day."

Ernest, does tap water have alfalfa leaf extract , milk whey protein, bromelain, papain, protease, amylase, lipase, lactase, and cellulase. It totally doesn't. It has fluoride, iron, and all kinds of gross little green things if you look at it under a microscope, do It, its my challenge to you. Evolv doesn't have that, it only has good things in it that will do good things for your body. I think people just hate to admit how great something is unless they're involved, and you all could be if you wanted to, get Evolv'd like me.

• February 13, 2011 8:25 PM PST
    • Now there's a man thinking with his head ;)

Well said Ernesto.

Do you see the problem with that?

How that might be considered an undesirable practice for these companies to promote?

There's nothing in it for them.

So happy that people are finally waking up.

:)

• February 13, 2011 2:39 PM PST
    • Tap water. Filtered. Store in the icebox in glass jar. Pennies every gallon. Screw poland springs and evion and evolve.

Drinking water eveyr day is good for you. It's not the evolv water. Its that your drinking water every day.

• February 12, 2011 11:06 PM PST
    • Heh, one of the more amusing threads..

I don't have much to add other than being in agreement that this is most definitely a gimmick. Patricia laid out a very direct case putting it in less "Rickesque" fashion lol..(no offense bud). Although Rick's summary is basically how it comes to be. Great link Patricia, thank you. Katie, I can tell from hearing your perspective that you don't seem to really think things through when it comes to this, although there probably isn't much need in your case because you don't seem very worried about facts, what you want are people in your down line.

Linda, I've read a few of your posts and I must say you really impress me with your honesty, thank you for joining the side of the people :). I'm very curious though, which nutritional companies did you work for and how did you find out things weren't done the way they should be, lastly, in what way?

Evolv water is just another one of those things that I don't see hanging around very long. The reason is because things are really changing for the better for the common person in regard to his or her awareness about nutrition, health, and natural foods. The century of the McDonald's cheeseburger has ended, and the one we have just begun will surely reveal the death of our unhealthy ways. There is always a pill, a shake, a bracelet, an oil, a superfruit and in this case, a water to save you from the toxic wasteland we live in.

Evolv will go down, it may take some time, but as people become more aware, they'll learn to drink more water, exercise, sleep more, and eat right. Oh, and they'll learn to breath to Katie lol.

• February 12, 2011 12:22 AM PST
    • Hey Katie,

I understand your resolve in wanting to make something that you are putting your moral and ethical belief in appear to be 100% above board, so, I hate to burst YOUR bubble, but the overwhelming Evidence (read, facts that support a consensus or conclusion that was formerly held in dispute), upholds that your pet project isn't all it's cracked up to be.

A quick Google search for the words Evolv scam, Evolv health issues, Evolv ingredients, or Evolv Anderson will reveal to you, and any one else doing their homework before hitching their wagon to a falling meteor, that Evolv is nothing more than a fly-by-night marketing gimmick designed to latch on to the clueless consumers who are already neck deep in plastic bottled water consumption. Period.

If you'd like proof or backing, check out an article HERE about the lawsuit pending by Dr. Anderson regarding Evolv's use of his name and credentials to support their false claims. He also gives a pretty nice summary of the reasons you might want to stop using the Evolv product if you are in fact a 'user', based upon the results of the study, and the ingredients listed in Evolv water.

Finally, as I am not involved in MLM or Network Marketing to any degree other than to notify and inform consumers about the potential pitfalls of certain projects, as well as provide information on those companies who are doing things 'right', I can have no ulterior motive but to state the facts in as short and precise a manner as possible, to reach as many people as are able to comprehend the reports.

Do a bit more reading Katie, somewhere perhaps BESIDES the Evolv company website. Make decisions slower and with less emotion. Take care of your health in natural, non-gimmicky, or get-rich-quick scheming ways. You'll learn as you go.

Here is that link... notice the word "science" in the address ;)

http://scienceblogs.com/terrasig/2009/09/md_anderson_name_misused_in_ev.php

• February 11, 2011 4:19 AM PST
    • Yeah. umm, ok, so have you guys actually tried Evolv water?

I don't mean to burst your bubbles, but I have been drinking and selling Evolv for a year now and I feel fabulous. I hate it when people paint companies out to look like this. Evolv water is so good for you, and anyone who says otherwise will probably follow it up with why you're better off being a part of THEIR company....

First of all, you are guaranteed a 90 day trial or you get your money back, did you know that? No, obviously you didn't. That by itself is a good way to determine whether or not a company and its product is worthy of its reputation, and sorry to say it but, Evolv has a great reputation because it produces a totally awesome product.

It doesn't add oxygen to the bloodstream, it simply helps you absorb it, which if you read up you will realize we don't breathe right and we have all kinds of symptoms to prove it.  The archaea active formula is what does the trick, and helps the cells use the oxygen and move it evenly throughout the body. Do you realize that you hiccup because you don't get enough oxygen, your skin dries out, your nails become brittle and you even experience shortness of breath because you aren't breathing? I bet you didn't know that did you.

Your ATP is dependant on how much you breath and how well your body absorbs the oxygen, as we get older that ATP breaks down and we don't breath right, it blows. Evolv water helps with that, and you end up feeling a hundred times better, seriously.

You guys really need to check things out in science before acting like this is some gimmick. If you want more information please go here.

http://evolv-water.com/evolv-water-better-health/

• February 11, 2011 3:15 AM PST
    • Hi everyone,

I've been involved in more than one nutritional company and I am here to tell you that most if not all of these kinds of companies are bogus, and out to drain you dry. I recently had a change of heart and am leaving my latest MLM company, but when I first started out I was involved with 2 companies that are just like this, and although Rick's description may be a bit harsh, it is not far from the truth.

Patricia and Olivia, you both made some wonderful points and I couldn't agree more about the terms used in advertising and demonstrations. These companies are built based on business relationships and nothing more. The product's properties are almost always of little resemblance to what is actually advertised. Evolv water is no different, and I feel partially responsible for the way these claims are commonly used in today's MLM product advertisements.

A lot has changed in recent years in regard to what kind of claims can be made even outside the guidelines of the FDA, and when it comes to nutritional products, you can make almost any claim you want so long as you include a disclaimer that states that the product is not used as a cure for various types disease and illness.

Ten years ago when I worked selling things like this, I made the same kinds of claims and I used the gift of speech to take lies and wrap them in half truths. If you sell someone a multi-vitamin and claim its a medicine that can cure the dry skin and a flaky scalp, there is a good chance that's all they needed, and if you get enough people to swear by the product, you can make almost any claims, and some small percentage of the people who take the product will really believe it works. I'm sorry to say that I spent a great deal of time writing Internet blogs, magazine inserts, and pamphlets that helped to do just that.

I personally see Evolv as a more modern version of the products we tried to peddle a decade ago, and now that I have found a much better place within myself; would tell you to avoid those that deal with your health, or finances. There is no substitute for a salesperson with a solid product and the ability to communicate well.

-Linda

• February 3, 2011 10:23 AM PST
    • Hi Rick and Olivia,

I really enjoyed reading your post Rick, and Olivia you definitely do bring up some valid points. I was all set to come into this conversation with some valid points of my own on the opposite end of the spectrum, for Evolv Water. However, in doing the research, I have to say that I have been unable to come up with any empirical evidence that lends itself to seeing Evolv in a new light.

I took Rick's statement in part "Increased stamina, Recovery from fatigue, Enhanced energy levels, Stress and anxiety relief, Healthy immune systems, Enhanced absorption of vitamins, minerals, amino acids & other nutrients and a heightened concentration and awareness" ~ and tried to discover if these things could possibly be true and that there was no Evolv scam.

The first thing that struck me deeply on the FutureCeutical website is the preponderance of made up, trademarked words and procedures. What exactly is Seahorse Technology? TargeTest protocol? Archaea Active formula?

The use of the term ex vivo was slightly surprising as well, since this is a term that refers to the "experimentation or measurements done in or on tissue in an artificial environment outside the organism." This as opposed to in vivo, and the process is used because in vivo allows for too many uncontrolled outcomes in the experiment. By using ex vivo conditions, the study can be controlled within a semi-'natural' environment.

What this all boils down to it seems, is yet another nutraceutical beverage hitting the market and making up terms to name the same ingredients everyone else is using in order to distinguish themselves from the pack. It would definitely speak volumes for Evolv if there were some way to determine what all the scientific language was meant to convey, and in terms that we can understand, not made up words. The best avenue for any new MLM or network marketing company to take is transparent honesty.

• November 14, 2011 8:41 AM PST
    • Manna 360 just released on Nov 12.

http://manna360.com/inmotion

NUTRIENT SYSTEM
      Vitamins & Minerals - 100% of your body’s most desired vitamins
      and minerals in every serving.
      Fruits & Vegetables - Each serving of Manna 360 contains over
      40 fruits and vegetables, providing a complex array of nutrients
      from nature’s best sources.
      Antioxidants - Manna 360 delivers 10,000 ORAC per serving,
      equivalent to about 10 servings of fruits and vegetables. That’s
      more than the daily amount recommended by the USDA.
      Exotic Superfoods - Special berries, fruits and plants like acai,
      goji, mangosteen, acerola, camu camu and maca come from the
      world’s most exotic locations. They are known for their unmatched
      nutritional and antioxidant value. Manna 360 has them all.
      Fiber - One serving of Manna 360 meets 32% of daily
      recommended fiber.
      • Whey protein isolate (90%) • 100% natural
      • Cold processed • 99% lactose free
      • No acid treatment • No artificial additives
      • Made with kosher dairy • Low sodium & cholesterol
      • Superior taste & consistency • Patented process
      • High quantities of BCAAs
      (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)
      • No antibiotics or BGH
      (bovine growth hormone)
      Weight Loss Support - The Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs)
      in Manna 360 have been shown to promote weight loss and
      increase metabolism.
      Digestive Support - Digest easily and eliminate properly with
      Manna 360’s proprietary combination of fiber, enzymes, prebiotics
      and probiotics.
      Phytonutrients - The phytonutrients in Manna 360 are nutrients
      derived from plants which have been shown to be necessary for
      sustaining human life. Scientific research shows that adequate
      phytonutrients in the body can slow the aging process and keep
      away a variety of health problems.
      Adaptogens - Adaptogens are important herbs that increase the
      body’s ability to “adapt” and fight the effects of physical, biological,
      emotional and environmental stressors.
      None of the Bad
      Many products on the market are formulated
      with ingredients that are totally unacceptable
      by our quality standards. Manna 360 contains
      no controversial ingredients that may be
      harmful to your health.
      • No Aspartame • No GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
      • No Sucralose • No Antibiotics
      • No Fructose • No Chemicals
      • No Added Sugar • No Fillers
      • No Preservatives • No Gluten
      • No Artificial Ingredients • No Yeast

• October 20, 2011 9:13 AM PDT
    • Multiple uses – can be used in between or prior to meals to suppress appetite, or larger serving mixed in milk or juice could replace a meal. Can also be taken anytime for high nutritional value. Will enhance the value of nearly any food or beverage, e.g. juices, milk, yogurt, pudding, cookies, etc.

NatraBurst™ provides a wide variety of nutrients in ONE formula. You would typically need to purchase multiple products to achieve the same benefits. One serving of NatraBurst™ gives you more than taking dozens of capsules!

A Powerhouse of Vitamins, Minerals, Protein, Enzymes, Antioxidants & More…

• High quality protein
      • Natural fiber
      • More antioxidants than 6 servings of fruits and vegetables
      • Digestive enzymes
      • Prebiotics & Probiotics for improved digestive health
      • Resveratrol, Grape Seed, Quercitin
      • Natural appetite suppressants
      • Good tasting
      • More than 30 super foods containing potent phyto (plant) nutrients

An overview of the exceptional ingredients…

Brown Rice Protein – an excellent hypoallergenic protein source that is also an ideal option for those who adhere to vegetarian/vegan diets.

Protein is an extremely important nutrient...

• Required for building and repair of body tissues (including muscle)
      • Contains beneficial enzymes and many immune molecules
      • Essential for body processes such as balancing hydration, nutrient transport, and muscle contraction.
      • A source of energy and increases metabolism
      • Controls hunger
      • Helps keep skin, hair, and nails healthy

Barley Grass acts as a free radical scavenger that can reduce inflammation and pain. It is also thought to be able to help the body attack cancer cells.

Chlorella a superior source of protein, chlorophyll, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and disease-preventive phytonutrients.

Spirulina protects from oxidant stress and strongly supports the immune system and a healthy inflammatory response. Scientific studies suggest it may be especially good for the brain, heart, immune system and more.

Wheat Grass – a strong antioxidant, detoxifier and free radical scavenger. It cleanses the blood & restores alkalinity, organs and gastrointestinal tract of debris. Wheatgrass also stimulates metabolism and the body’s enzyme systems by enriching the blood. It also aids in reducing blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body.

Carrot one of the richest sources of vitamin A. It also ranks high as a source of the other vitamins, especially those of the B complex. Its mineral content is equally rich, and includes calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur, and iron.

Broccoli in recent years, broccoli has made the headlines regarding components found in the vegetable. For instance, indole-3-carbinol has captured the attention of those looking to prevent hormone-related cancers, such as breast- and prostate cancer. Additionally, the health benefits of broccoli have been linked to preventing and controlling the following medical concerns: Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, calcium deficiencies, stomach and colon cancer, malignant tumors, lung cancer, heart disease, arthritis, and even the aging process.

Cauliflower – Cruciferous vegetables, including the cauliflower, are known for their cancer fighting benefits. A rich source of vitamin C and other antioxidants.

Spinach –The vitamins in spinach, plus the fiber, folic acid, magnesium, lutein and other nutrients may help control cancer, especially colon, lung and breast cancers. Folate also lowers the blood levels of homocysteine, a protein that damages arteries. The flavonoids in spinach help protect against age related memory loss. Spinach also contains ‘lutein,’ which makes it one of the best foods in the world to prevent cataracts, as well as age related macular degeneration, the leading cause of preventable blindness in the elderly.

Beet – contains high levels of anti-carcinogens and carotenoids. Beets are also loaded with antioxidants, which help protect against cancer and heart disease. Supports healthy liver function and can help keep arteries flexible.

Aloe Vera – the virtues of Aloe Vera have been recorded by various civilizations for thousands of years. In recent history, numerous scientific studies have also concluded that high quality Aloe Vera used internally or topically can have astounding health benefits, ranging from strengthening the immune system, accelerating healing, improving digestive problems, etc. Aloe Vera truly is 'THE MIRACLE PLANT!' Its uses and benefits are so wide ranging, new applications for this incredible herb are being consistently discovered!

Tumeric – one of nature’s most powerful healers. It has been used in Indian medicine for more than 2,000 years. It has been long known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a powerful antioxidant.

Cilantro – an antioxidant and detoxifier. Cilantro is known to be rich in phytonutrients, flavonoids and active phenolic acid compounds, which are all very good for supporting optimum health.

Mangosteen – a fruit originally used in Southeast Asia for its health benefits. Mangosteen is high in antioxidants and may have health benefits, including anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties.

Acerola Berry – can help strengthen the immune system, speed up the healing of wounds, prevent heart disease, and even protect your body against cancer. Acerola is very rich in vitamin C, which is one reason why it is so powerful in strengthening the immune system and fighting off diseases like heart disease and cancer.

Red Beet Root – the red pigment in beets raises antioxidant enzyme levels in the liver and may promote detoxification in the intestines, blood and liver. Colon cancer research has also shown that consumption of beet fiber may increase colonic CD8 cells, which detect and remove abnormal cells.

Pomegranate – has excellent antioxidant qualities. Pomegranate juice has been shown to work well as a blood thinner. Some research has shown it may be an excellent agent for promoting blood flow to the heart. It also has been shown to reduce plaque in the arteries, and to raise “good” levels of cholesterol while helping lower “bad” cholesterol. This preliminary research suggests that pomegranate juice may be helpful in preventing heart disease, heart attacks and stroke.

Green Tea Extract - contains powerful antioxidants (flavonoids) that can help protect heart disease, cancer and stroke. Green Tea has metabolism boosting benefits and increases the metabolic rates, reduces hunger and speeds up fat oxidation.

Quercitin – a naturally occurring substance known as bioflavonoid that is found in high concentrations in the skin of apples, red onions, citrus fruits and red grapes. It is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.Quercetin benefits may also include the reduction of anxiety, depression and even fatigue.

Resveratrol – the most and popular sources of resveratrol are in red wine and grapes. Some have dubbed resveratrol the "Fountain of Youth" because of its reported anti-aging properties. It is an anti-inflammatory and can also increase energy levels and lower blood sugar.

Grape Seed Extract – is thought to be one of the most powerful antioxidants, considered to be more than 20 times more powerful than vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than vitamin E.

Blueberry – another very powerful antioxidant, thought to improve immunity, promote urinary tract health, brain health and may even help reduce ‘belly fat.’

Tomato/Lycopene – tomato products are the richest sources of lycopene. As a powerful antioxidant, lycopene helps neutralize harmful free radicals, which may be responsible for many illnesses, including cancer, heart disease and other age related illnesses.

Rich in fiber which provides a feeling of fullness and contributes to digestive health.

• Flax
      • Brown Rice Bran
      • Oat Betaglucan
      • Apple Pectin

Includes important enzymes that will help break down proteins and carbohydrates.

• Papain
      • Protease
      • Amylase
      • Lipase
      • Cellulase
      • Lactase
      • Glutamine

This special digestive blend also includes probiotics, which assist with digestion and protect against harmful bacteria.

• Lactobacillus Acidophilus
      • Lactobacillus Casei
      • Lactobacillus Reuteri
      • Bifidobacterium Breve
      • Bifidobacterium Rhamnosus
      • Fructooligosaccharides
      • Lactospore™