Forums » South Hill Designs

List of newest posts

• January 25, 2014 2:34 PM PST
    • Awesome! Even more items to choose from. SHD is always on top of what the customer would like!

• January 25, 2014 2:30 PM PST
    • South hill Designs just released these classy monogram screens. This is a font that you have NEVER seen before..hand drawn by a design team member that is exclusive to us. They fit into a large locket and come in gold or silver. Adore these! what do you think?

• May 4, 2013 9:50 AM PDT
    • amy jo your excitement is evident.

build it, and build it big.

• May 3, 2013 7:59 PM PDT
    • Are you wanting to know more about South Hill Designs? I have all the information you need! I would love for you to join my team as well. Send me an email at www.shdcharmed@yahoo.com

I have my business page info attatched to my profile, take a look! I would love to welcome you to my team and make this a passion for you as much as it is for me!

• January 6, 2014 9:46 AM PST
    • Well almost all of it! The new wraps and monogram screens will be released SOON! Take a look at the file attached to see photos!

• December 27, 2013 6:16 PM PST
    • New goodies arriving in january from South Hill Designs! Who else is excited? I always feel like it is Christmas day everytime we get new products!

• December 27, 2013 5:45 PM PST
    • Consider joining a trending company with real support, a "family" like feel, real income, innovative products. Jewelry that you can personalize is HOT. Always will be. Mothers with children, grandmothers, honoring someone, helping yourself with your goals, a perfect gift for someone special. Endless ideas! Best part is you can earn up to 40%! Building a team if you so choose is fun and is so rewarding on all levels. We have 2 kits. One is $59 and the other is $199. Take a look, and please contact me with ANY questions. I'm happy to help!

www.southhilldesigns.com/charmedmemories

www.facebook.com/shdcharmedmemories

www.pinterest.com/shdcharmed

shdcharmed@yahoo.com

• December 27, 2013 5:41 PM PST
    • agreed Kathy! I love SHD

• August 25, 2013 7:20 AM PDT
    • South Hill Designs provides a great opportunity for anyone looking to change their life. Whether your goal is to have a little extra income every month or to create your own strong economy with a full time business, it's there for you! I would love to share that opportunity with you and can be contacted through my profile page.

Our team is growing every month and we would love to have you be a part of that!

• May 22, 2013 7:45 PM PDT
    • Im so excited about our new packaging! It is done so nicely and very unique! I posted a picture of the box itself. That comes in another box that opens and says "whats your story?" Totally cute with the grey and coral chevron.

Way to go SHD home office!

• May 3, 2013 7:55 PM PDT
    • Top MLM performer is south hill designs over a 6 month time. Come check it out!