Forums » FGXpress

List of newest posts

• March 16, 2015 10:55 PM PDT
    • I Will be willing to send a sample to anyone wanting to try the powerstrips!  http://nomorepainproblems.fgxpress.com/products/powerstrips/

• March 1, 2015 11:41 AM PST
    • Yes  FGXPRESS is the place to be now----Awesome products! I am so glad to be a part of this organization!

http://youtu.be/F2Jmy_o0K3M

http://nomorepainproblems.fgxpress.com/products/powerstrips/

• November 24, 2014 8:35 AM PST
    • Hello Glenn,

Thanks for the reply. I read through your explanation and I'm curious about as couple of things -

First, in regards to the PowerStrips being a class 1 medical device - as far as I know, and from researching, any form of applicable bandage is is a class 1 medical device and is exempt from the usual testing the FDA requires.

Second, can you clarify about the Waveform aspect of the PowerStrips - is this similar to the holographic energy patches from Lifewave and CieAura?

Device dressing, compression Regulation Description Elastic bandage. Regulation Medical Specialty General Hospital Review Panel General & Plastic Surgery Product Code MHW Premarket Review Office of Device Evaluation 6(ODE)
      Division of Surgical Devices (DSD)
      Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Devices Branch One - Implants and Tools (PRSB1) Submission Type 510(K) Exempt Regulation Number 880.50757 Device Class 1 Total Product Life Cycle (TPLC) TPLC Product Code Report8 GMP Exempt? No     Note: FDA has exempted almost all class I devices (with the exception of reserved devices9) from the premarket notification requirement, including those devices that were exempted by final regulation published in the Federal Registers of December 7, 1994, and January 16, 1996. It is important to confirm the exempt status and any limitations that apply with 21 CFR Parts 862-89210. Limitations of device exemptions are covered under 21 CFR XXX.9, where XXX refers to Parts 862-892. If a manufacturer's device falls into a generic category of exempted class I devices as defined in 21 CFR Parts 862-89211, a premarket notification application and fda clearance is not required before marketing the device in the U.S. however, these manufacturers are required to register their establishment. Please see the Device Registration and Listing website12 for additional information. Third Party Review Not Third Party Eligible

• November 23, 2014 8:22 PM PST
    • I hope I can clarify your question about the relationship between ForeverGreen and FGXpress. 

ForeverGreen is the parent company of FGXpress.  FGXpress is a new division of the 10 year old publicly traded company and was created when their first product was introduced called PowerStrips, a US FDA listed Class 1 Medical Device for the relief of pain.  Having a product that has a US FDA listing is a first for this industry.

PowerStrips were introduced to the world at the beginning of 2013 and are already being shipped into over 180 countries worldwide. This means that there are no borders or limits to where you can make money.

SolarStrips and now BeautyStrips (a breakthrough anti-aging skin care system just launched in October 2014) have been added to the product line.  All three products are shipped in a greeting card sized envelope and yes for $4.95 to almost any mailing address on the planet.  ForeverGreen's line of products is also now available in certain countries through FGXpress's new Farmers Market catalog. 

People globally will do anything to get out of pain, but they will do more to get rid of lines and wrinkles.

FGXpress’s business model of creating new high demand products that ship in a greeting card creates an endless pipeline of future products and opportunity. Products have life cycles, they peak and then have stability as a consumer product. FG Xpress is the new global business model without borders that can create true residual income for decades to come.

Part of this new business model also includes having the ability to sell the strips to end consumers at retail pricing so one can build a local as well as international customer base and make affiliate commissions without having to get people to join the ‘business’ just to buy and use the unique products FGXpress offers. With FGXpress you can earn a steady income with retail commissions as well as an unlimited residual income through their business builder compensation plan.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I am always here to help!

• November 18, 2014 4:08 PM PST
    • I have been hearing quite a bit about FGXpress lately. I hope someone can post more details on the kind of business they are running.

• November 18, 2014 2:13 PM PST
    • FGXpress is apparently the new marketing name for Forever Green's business building model, a marketing move that seems to have gained the company some traction and better name recognition in the MLM marketspace.

FGXpress's products are touted to be shippable anywhere in the world for $4.95.

Are there any reps here who can clarify the specific relationship between the two companies? Is FTXpress considered a separate entity, or is it a separate marketing and shipping program?