Forums » 1BitCoinNetwork Forum

List of newest posts

• December 31, 2014 12:45 PM PST
    • Yes. Newport Beach. Mark Guest CEO.

• December 31, 2014 5:57 AM PST
    • I remember Jim Clayton from two MLM businesses in California - 1Network.com/1Hope.com and TBN "The Benefits Network".

Both ended just like this. One day, the doors were closed. Everyone was gone.

• December 30, 2014 1:28 PM PST
    • I'm calling this one as a flatliner. Dead.

The corporate phone number listed on the 1BitCoin Network and OneBitCoins site reports as disconnected when dialed.

it has been impossible to reach James Jim Clayton, Barry Lyou, or Jeff Aaronson for weeks.

There is no response to emails, even the one listed for investors.

I look forward to the spin on this failure, and utterly unprofessional lack of response or explanation to investors when this team moves on to other endeavors

1 BitCoin Network / OneBitCoins
      Henderson, Nevada 89052
      Phone: (702) 492.1214    

• November 23, 2014 11:06 AM PST
    • I don't think anyone ever answered my question - who is the top shareholder in this business, is it Bob McNulty? Is that public information?

• November 18, 2014 2:04 PM PST
    • Stock is down 44% today, trading at .0019 cents per chare. 325,215 shares traded ( market value of all of todays trades = roughly $617.00 ).

• November 14, 2014 10:18 PM PST
    • The stock was down about 50% yesterday. From 4 tenths of a cent to 2 tenths of a cent.

• October 28, 2014 6:38 AM PDT
    • Some chatter has been going around about the 1BitCoin Network stock, that this reverse merger is potentially just a stock play with some senior execs related to other MLM reverse mergers that went bust.

The only positive connection I've seen so far is Jim Clayton's bio which he used in the past to tout his position with Zippi.com.  Zippi was also publicly traded, but after multiple reverse stock splits the stock was eventually worthless for any investor.

If the 1BitCoin Network launch is a "stock play" it's not going very well yet - the stock is trading at .004 per share, down from .005 per share.

To put that in context, 100,000 shares of stock would cost you $400.00. Unless the stock spikes unexpectedly, watch for a reverse split on this one as well. Something to bring the stock into the true "penny stock" category instead of a fraction of a cent.

There have been a couple of MLM reverse mergers in the past that netted smart investors ( and insiders unfortunately ) a hefty return on their investments. Whether 1BitCoin Network launches with a true product and a true marketing plan that defies the sort of throwback marketing plan I've been seeing in their press releases, those will be the defining factors when serious investors consider this company and their executive teams' ability to generate revenue.

• November 18, 2014 10:02 AM PST
    • This deal is looking deader by the minute.

• November 14, 2014 10:17 PM PST
    • It just goes to a GoDaddy registration page now.

• November 9, 2014 3:00 PM PST
    • 1BitCoin Network has added new information to it's "business opportunity" page.

Well actually, both pages. Because 1BitCoinNetwork.com and OneBitCoins.com seem to mirror the same business opportunity info, with just the business name replaced one to the other.

The reference a new site called "1BitCoinFinder.com" that claims to "utilize a robust Network Marketing strategy and compensation plan."

The domain was registered on 10/27/2014 and the only thing it displays is a robust HTTP 503 error message.

With content that looks like it was copied and pasted from a business proposal, the business opportunity page at 1BitCoinNetwork / OneBitCoins reads:

"Brand Builder sells the 1bitcoinfinder.com Global Advertising opportunity and builds an international sales team. A Brand Builder then can receive an override commission on sales made from the members of their sales team.

Affiliate is focused on selling advertising. An Affiliate does not build a sales team. It only receives a commission based solely on personal sales.

Bitcoin. In order to participate at any level in our enterprise, an individual or a business entity must first be invited and open a Bitcoin account. A wallet and Bitcoin purchase may be made at a Brand Builder, Affiliate or at the Classified Advertising Platform."

I can barely contain my excitement. Anxiously awaiting my invite.

X

• November 6, 2014 7:45 AM PST
    • Of all the pitches used by businesses to imply a certain MLM is asound business deal, I've always found the "It's a public company - so it MUST be legit!" to be one of the weakest.

This deal already looks dead. The site finally launched, but the only activity is internal - something like 30 classifieds listed by two people, including the COO Barry Lyou with his personal number attached - nothing to indicate any traction or traffic.

When the stock doesn't "Pump" on pre-launch hype, these deals tend to just wither and die. There's typically no operating capital and unless the company can pull of a public offering for operating revenue, it's usually all over. And with a stock trading at .004 cents per share, not many investors are going to want in on a public offering.

Just my opinion, but I've seen this so many times before it that it's like deja poo over and over and over again.

• November 6, 2014 4:52 AM PST
    • Interesting,

So because it is publicly traded, this makes it a real deal?  Sounds more like a pump and dump deal to me. PERIOD  When these pre-launch deals are hyped up to the max, and then never launch is sure sign they are just another BS start up. PERIOD

Success to all,

• October 31, 2014 8:05 AM PDT
    • The clock ran down to zero again today without a launch.

This would be pathetic enough if it was just a run of the mill MLM deal. But it's not - it's a publicly traded company, and the launch is being hyped to investors.

• October 29, 2014 5:57 PM PDT
    • The 1BitCoin Network "launch clock" has been reset, after counting down to zero with lots and lots of hype, but not a lot of launch.

New launch time set for one day, 13 hours from now.

No press release, no explanation for the delay.

Who is running the show over there?

• October 29, 2014 1:18 PM PDT
    • Followup: THIS IS A TRUE STORY!

I called the office number for 1BitCoin listed on their website. A woman answered, "1 BitCoin. May I help you?". I said, "Hello, I'm trying to get some information on the company launch. It was supposed to happen this morning, but doesn't seem as though it went as planned."

1BitCoin Receptionist: "Uh, one moment." Transferred me to a voicemail that said "Sorry, no one is able to help you at this time."

• October 29, 2014 1:11 PM PDT
    • CEO doing the press releases is Jim Clayton. Absolutely no verifiable success stories as an executive with any MLM. A string of closed MLM companies in his wake.

Figurehead at best. Someone to put on the paperwork that won't raise any eyebrows with the SEC on the filings?

Stock today for GTRL down 18%.

Stock volume today 1,455 shares. That's about six dollars in volume. Six. Dollars. Less than the cost of a large latte at Starbucks traded today. Think about that. SIX DOLLARS.

Bid is .0042 for 39,900 shares - that's $167 dollars and 58 cents if someone was to offer it at that price. The asking price is .005 with 10,000 shares at that price. That's $50 if you want 10,000 shares of something in your portfolio.

At it's highest in three years, this stock was valued at 8 cents per share.

Failing to miss a much hyped launch date and time is rookie MLM move 101. Doesn't matter if you miss it by an hour or a day or a month. A miss is a miss.

Bravo to you Jim Clayton and your team at 1BitCoin Network.

• October 29, 2014 11:46 AM PDT
    • Zero surprise.

• October 29, 2014 11:15 AM PDT
    • After all the hype and the big orange timer ... "The greatest International Network 
      Marketing Opportunity launching In! "  Now reads 00:00:00:00.  Timer has expired.

What happened to the launch?

Press Release:

1Bitcoin Sets Date For Launching its 1bitcoinnetwork.com

HENDERSON, NV, United States, via ETELIGIS INC., 10/09/2014 - - Get Real USA, Inc. trading symbol (OTC Pink: GTRL) (PINKSHEETS: GTRL), 1Bitcoinnetwork.com announces today the launch of its international Bitcoin classified ad platform.

Jim Clayton, President/ CEO, stated today "These are exciting times here as we move forwarddeveloping the first and only Global Bitcoin Marketplace Directory. Our platform is similar to Angie’s List or Craigslist but with a big edge. Our directory is global, providingmerchants worldwide with a directory to advertise and promote goods and services,in turn accommodating both domestic and international consumers with a one of a kind e-commerce experience. This extraordinary environment eliminates the challenges of world bankcard acceptance, the high cost of credit cardmerchants and consumer fees, chargebacks and eliminates cross border currency exchange costs. Upto now these factors have greatly hindered the global ecommerce experience. Millions throughout the world have embraced the Bitcoin economy. Until now the challenge for merchants has been; how do I acquire customers that spend Bitcoin? And for consumers, how do I find merchants that accept and trade in Bitcoin? We are that solution at www.1bitcoinnetwork.com.

We will offer our international team of independent sales representatives a robust and viral money making opportunity that facilitates and stimulates the building of extensive sales organizations throughout the world. An enterprising representative is able to build a global sales organization and earn a substantial override from that organization’s sales and merchant portfolio. Our representatives' platform provides real time sales and organization data as well as the distribution of commissions throughout a sales organization. The business opportunity for the representative is $300 per year and the cost to the business merchant for his listing is $350 per year. The response to this enterprise has been exhilarating. Based on our unique platform and marketing plan we anticipate to enroll approximately 50,000 representatives in the first full year worldwide; who we refer to as Business Builders and Affiliates, in addition to well over 150,000 merchants participating in the directory.

We are about the advancement in the opportunities Bitcoin creates for investors and the purchasing power it provides for citizens of countries large and small. We recognize Bitcoin as the future of worldwide commerce and are dedicated to deliver the best that the community has to offer.

Pre-register at www.1bitcoinnetwork.com and please feel free to contact me at jim@1bitcoinnetwork.com."

• October 29, 2014 5:59 PM PDT
    • Looks like prelaunch fail. Not a great sign.

• October 23, 2014 8:07 AM PDT
    • yawn. Prelaunch hype. Postlaunch fail.

• October 13, 2014 10:19 AM PDT
    • Looking forward to see what kind of business structure they launch with:

1Bitcoin Sets Date For Launching its 1bitcoinnetwork.com

HENDERSON, NV 10/09/2014 - - Get Real USA, Inc. trading symbol (OTC Pink: GTRL) (PINKSHEETS: GTRL)

1Bitcoinnetwork.com announces today the launch of its international Bitcoin classified ad platform.

Jim Clayton, President/ CEO, stated today "These are exciting times here as we move forward developing the first and only Global Bitcoin Marketplace Directory. Our platform is similar to Angies List or Craigslist but with a big edge. Our directory is global, providing merchants worldwide with a directory to advertise and promote goods and services, in turn accommodating both domestic and international consumers with a one of a kind e-commerce experience. This extraordinary environment eliminates the challenges of world bankcard acceptance, the high cost of credit card merchants and consumer fees, chargebacks and eliminates cross border currency exchange costs. Up to now these factors have greatly hindered the global ecommerce experience. Millions throughout the world have embraced the Bitcoin economy. Until now the challenge for merchants has been; how do I acquire customers that spend Bitcoin? And for consumers, how do I find merchants that accept and trade in Bitcoin? We are that solution at www.1bitcoinnetwork.com.

We will offer our international team of independent sales representatives a robust and viral money making opportunity that facilitates and stimulates the building of extensive sales organizations throughout the world. An enterprising representative is able to build a global sales organization and earn a substantial override from that organizations sales and merchant portfolio. Our representatives' platform provides real time sales and organization data as well as the distribution of commissions throughout a sales organization. The business opportunity for the representative is $300 per year and the cost to the business merchant for his listing is $350 per year. The response to this enterprise has been exhilarating. Based on our unique platform and marketing plan we anticipate to enroll approximately 50,000 representatives in the first full year worldwide; who we refer to as Business Builders and Affiliates, in addition to well over 150,000 merchants participating in the directory.

We are about the advancement in the opportunities Bitcoin creates for investors and the purchasing power it provides for citizens of countries large and small. We recognize Bitcoin as the future of worldwide commerce and are dedicated to deliver the best that the community has to offer.

View 1BitCoin Network Review

http://www.npros.com/press/2014/10/13/3298/1bitcoin-sets-launch-date.htm

• October 17, 2014 6:44 AM PDT
    • The 1BitCoin Network countdown is down to 10 days - according to the launch page, they will be launching in the following countries:

• Alderney (Channel Islands)
      • Argentina
      • Australia
      • Belgium
      • Brazil
      • Canada
      • Chile
      • China
      • Croatia
      • Cyprus
      • Denmark
      • Estonia
      • European Union
      • Finland
      • France
      • Germany
      • Greece
      • Hong Kong
      • Iceland
      • India
      • Indonesia
      • Ireland
      • Israel
      • Italy
      • Japan
      • Malaysia
      • Malta
      • Netherlands
      • New Zealand
      • Nicaragua
      • Norway
      • Poland
      • Portugal
      • Russia
      • Singapore
      • Slovenia
      • Spain
      • South Korea
      • Sweden
      • Taiwan
      • Thailand
      • Turkey
      • United Kingdom
      • USA

I wonder if "Launching" in these countries simply means people living there will simply be able to access the website ...

• October 10, 2014 2:19 PM PDT
    • Thanks Jim Heron for posting about the cost for entry into the 1BitCoin business opportunity forum.

$300 per year for the "business opportunity" and $350 per year for merchants to be listed in their BitCoin Directory.

How very retro-MLM. Did I just wake up back in the nineties, back when replicated websites were being sold as a $499 "business opportuties?

In many states a "business opportunity" selling for $300 or more needs to be registered with the state, and can't be sold unless potential purchasers receive a pre-sale disclosure that has been filed with the appropriate state agency. The FTC has also enacted very, very strict new rules as of March, 2014 for anything promoted as a "business opportunity."

Posting that in a press release just seems like a rank rookie move. I'm still looking for one specific successful - or even struggling, but still open - MLM company that Jim Clayton has ever provably been involved with in an executive capacity.

• October 10, 2014 1:58 PM PDT
    • 1BitCoin released at least a small snapshot of their business yesterday in a press release announcing thier classified ad platform.

They announced buy in costs for 1BitCoin reps and merchants:

"The business opportunity for the representative is $300 per year and the cost to the business merchant for his listing is $350 per year. The response to this enterprise has been exhilarating. Based on our unique platform and marketing plan we anticipate to enroll approximately 50,000 representatives in the first full year worldwide; who we refer to as Business Builders and Affiliates, in addition to well over 150,000 merchants participating in the directory."