Forums » OneBitCoins

List of newest posts

• December 26, 2014 12:57 PM PST
    • Definitely no pulse on this one. Chicken Dinner ad is still there. Still no activity, and stock message board has flatlined. No one even bothering to comment anymore.

• December 18, 2014 8:29 AM PST
    • Add another couple of tombstones to the dead companies list.

Looks like OneBitCoins / 1BitCoin Network are nothing more than the shell of a Wordpress site now.

This post on InvestorsHub sums it up -even the investors can't get a response:

"In my opinion, there is no company anymore.

This business never really launched. No one answers phones, or apparently even goes into the "office" which is just a rent-a-suite with an answering service.

No one can reach, or has heard from any executives.

There is no activity even on the free classifieds section of the site.

Messages left on the site for support are never answered.

Just because there is an active website, doesn't mean there is a going concern.

Think I'm wrong? Call the onebitcoins.com number 702-492-1214. Ask if anyone is in the office. They will offer to transfer you to voicemail. Then ask the receptionist if you can speak with "Maria", the manager of the building aka Century Executive Suites. Ask either if anyone has wander into OneBitCoins lately.

Anyone in the Vegas vicinity care to stop by 10120 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 200, Henderson Nevada and take a peek in the office door?"

The post on the OneBitCoins.com site ( which is just  glorified wordpress site with an inexpensive classifieds plugin ) is hiliarious - both in that it went through whatever non-existent filters are there, that it's still live, and shows a activity at virtually nil since there are barely a dozen views. It says:

" Asking one bitcoin for one Swanson chicken dinner. No questions asked. Shipped anywhere in the US. May not still be frozen when it arrives. "

Nice job executive team. Why do I think this will show up on their resumes down the road with a paragraph of puffery like, "Was integral to the launch of the first BitCoin community", and "Pioneer in BitCoin technology." When it should really say, "Helmed the most over hyped epic MLM failure in the history of the industry. Ran a shell of a company in a rental suite with a cheap website, an answering service, and fooled investors for months."

• November 18, 2014 10:22 AM PST
    • This deal is looking deader by the minute. You can't really label this one a scam, since no one seems to have bought into or lost money on OneBitCoins / 1BitCoin Network other than a few unlucky shareholders. That would make this more of a failed pump and dump scam than an MLM scam.

My thoughts on the "launch" of OneBitCoins / 1BitCoin Network and the apparent failure to gain any measurable traction:

First, it was 1BitCoin Network touting "The Greatest International Network Marketing Opportunity launching in!...."  it ran down to 00.00.00.00 on the timer multiple times, now it's just a dead splash page that errors when loaded.

Enter OneBitCoins.com - the same page, same marketing message, same execs,  that launched a "directory" which is just a 300.00 bit of WordPress software for classified ads.

40 or so ads posted, most seemingly by the same people. One being the COO ( the original ads all contained the tags for who was posting and many contained the name and cell phone number of the COO before someone caught on and modified the classifieds code ).

Many of the classifieds don't even show up as being "approved". None of the ones that are active under onebitcoins.com seem to have anything to do with BitCoins.

I personally contacted two of the businesses listed, on a hunch, and neither had any idea how they became listed in the OneBitCoins "classifieds" directory. My guess is someone picked businesses at random to seed the classifieds, hoping for some kind of traction. It failed.

Even the longest running classifieds on the page have only been viewed a dozen or so times. No new "members" seem to be posting anything.

The entire deal is piggybacked on a public shell, trading under the name "GTRL".

The GTRL stock, already trading at a dismal .0043 cents per share ( yes, 4.3 tenths of a cent per share ) on the "launch date" is down over 50% to about .0021 cents per share. Volume traded today, 200 shares. That's 42 cents. I have no idea how someone even trades 42 cents worth of stock, it would seem that broker transaction fees would be far more than the share price.This could potentially go down as the biggest joke in network marketing history.

Still, not surprising when you look at the actual track record of "CEO" ( I have to put it in the equivelent of air quotes ) James Jim Clayton and seek out one existing MLM company where he was in a verifiable  management role.

My hunch is whoever acquired the public shell just needed someone without any negative history with the SEC to put on the filings - and although Clayton's track record with company's is less than stellar, he seems to be spotless when it comes to anything regarding regulatory actions. Good for you, Jim. And better luck ( or perhaps better planning ) next time.