Forums Complaints BodHD Complaints
  • Topic: Not Exactly a BodHD Complaint

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 28, 2011 3:17 AM PDT
    • Not Exactly a BodHD Complaint

This is not exactly a BodHD complaint but a question about why the CEO has so many missing or closed companies in his executive bio history:

Ray Grimm Co-Founder

http://www.npros.com/execs/Ray_Grimm.html

Did any of these companies survive, get sold, or are they all the same company just with a name change as some sites suggest?

CNI Co-Founder, Cal Nutrasciences

A veteran entrepreneur with more than a quarter century experience building some of the top nutritional and weight loss companies in Direct Sales history, CNI Co-founder Ray W. Grimm Jr. has what many consider to be the Midas touch when in comes to creating business success...  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chairman and CEO, BIOPRO

Ray Grimm is a seasoned and highly regarded executive in the Direct Selling Industry with a track record that includes the successful launch of three companies, each achieving over $50 million in annual sales within their first five years... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chairman and CEO, FemOne

Ray Grimm is a seasoned and highly regarded executive in the Direct Selling Industry with a track record that includes the successful launch of three companies, each achieving over $50 million in annual sales within their first five years. Mr. Grimm has served as Chairman, CEO, President and COO in these companies... 

CEO and CFO, ACTIS Global Ventures

Mr. Grimm founded the Company in March 2002 and has served as its Chief Executive Officer and a Director since inception. From September 1999 to March 2002, Mr. Grimm worked as a Direct Sales industry consultant, and assisted in the launch of Orenda International, a Direct Sales nutritional distribution company....

• October 28, 2011 3:23 AM PDT

I got pitched on this deal by Lou Gatto. I made the mistake of friending him on Facebook when I was looking at Xowii or something like that. He pitches me on something new every four to six weeks to I guess he's not that good at picking winners.

• October 28, 2011 3:43 AM PDT

Ray Grimm and Daran Grimm have a long history with MLM companies in general, and a few that seem to have pissed off some former distributors. 

The most controversial seems to be BioPro, another magicky product, where the websites validation of its ability to protect you from dangerous cell phone radiation read:

Delve into the science and research behind BIOPRO's proprietary ERT™ (Energy Resonance Technology) and the patented MRET® (Molecular Resonance Effect Technology) and see for yourself why the substantiated benefits of combining these two groundbreaking technologies have propelled BIOPRO to being the global leader in delivering a New Generation of Wellness Solutions.

Sort of sounds like all the other nano-magic bracelets and so on. ( I think some of these people would actually buy a tin foil helmet if I marketed one as protecting from deep space radiation ).

There seems to be one former distributor that was upset enough to file suit against Ray Grimm, no outcome seems to be available yet online.

The website for BioProTechnologies.com and FemOne.com are both gone the way of the Dodo.

I never understand either how executives list past companies as business successes when they no longer exist.

Sample quote from Ray's bio:

"BodHD Co-founder Ray W. Grimm Jr. has what many consider to be the Midas touch when it comes to creating business succes."

It doesn't look like the Midas Touch worked out for Cal Nutrasciences,  BioPro, FemOne, ACTIS Global or GIA something-or-other.

Maybe one of the reps can ask Ray to clarify what he's referring to in his bio.

I also think it is a huge red flag when a bio gives vague details like:

" In recent years, under his leadership and direction, he co-founded a well-known Weight Loss System which achieved 10 million in sales in its first 10 months in business. "

...but doesn't mention the name of the company, so it can not be verified or validated.

If this company had a stock, I'd short it. All of Ray Grimm's other companies seem to have vanished in a year or two, so I think I'd be making a good bet.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel