Forums Work From Home Business Forums Numis Network Forum
  • Topic: Numis Network

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 9, 2010 2:37 AM PST
    • Numis Network

About fifteen years ago there where a whole slew of gold coin and bullion MLMs when the economy was tough. Most either got shut down or closed their doors and burned their reps.

What makes Numis Network any different than those other companies?

• March 17, 2010 10:54 AM PDT
    • Numis Network

Agreed,

I research them all too, and I just cannot see the value here given silver eagle dollars only may rise in value, and the price they are being sold for are typically higher than market price, as usual for most MLM's, so with very little margin in selling coins, I give it a year.

Success to all,

BEST FREE & EASY MONEY SAVING RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

WHICH SAVE EVERYONE MONEY & PROVIDE CONCLUSIVE RESULTS INSTANTLY

http://FREE-STREAM-TV.com     http://JUST-PRUVIT.com     http://ASTHMA-FREE-HOME.com

• March 18, 2010 7:43 AM PDT
    • Numis Network

From what I know, Numis is not an investment company they promote the collection of silver and gold coins.

• April 27, 2011 2:08 AM PDT
    • Numis Network

The difference is that Numis Network is not selling investments. Numis Network is selling museum quality (MS70) numismatic collectible coins.

It is illegal to sell gold or silver investments without a license which is why those other companies were shut down.

• April 27, 2011 2:04 AM PDT
    • Numis Network

FYI - correction: the price for MS70 American Silver Eagles from oher sources are typically the same (or more) than the price at Numis Network.

The key is who grades the coin, ANACS, NGC or PCGS. It's confusing because the 3 top grading houses have different prices.

ANACS is the oldest grading house. Their coins typically sell for more than the others. When comparing prices you must compare ANACS to ANACS, NGC to NGC and PCGS to PCGS. if you don't you are misleading yourself.

Coin dealers like NGC (because they buy their coins cheaper from them) and will usually bash ANACS. The truth remains, ANACS is the oldest. I've collected coins for years and have found that buying ANACS coins gave me a higher resale.

Also, Numis Network is the only source of MS70 coins who has a 5 year 100% buy back guarantee.  You get what you pay for.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel