Forums MLM Reviews One24 Reviews
  • Topic: One24 Reviews and Waiting List Info

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 4, 2010 6:14 AM PDT
    • One24 Reviews and Waiting List Info

I looked at the webpage for One24, and it looks like they have a waiting list. Does anyone know anything about this? I don't understand the whole waiting list thing. It seems weird that they would have a waiting list if they are trying to grow the company. Is there a legitimate review of One24 anywhere, or does anyone have some more information?

• September 4, 2010 6:55 AM PDT

One 24 is being launched by Mark Seyforth.

The company product is NatraBurst, a super food blend of vegetables, fruits and protiens. It costs $60 per month to get NatraBurst via autoship and remain active in the company and One-24 comp plan.

The compensation plan is called the IRP-Incentivized Referral Plan for Linear Compensation. Reps receive $1.50 for all "Greens" - these are your personal team members - up to 12 levels deep.

The waiting list, I must admit, is a way to build hype for One24. You get 'tickets' that you use to activate new 'Greens' on your team. You refer people ot your site, they go on your One 24 waiting list, you activate them each month.

• November 9, 2010 1:40 AM PST

One24 uses the waiting list to control growth of the company.  You get one green ticket per month but can also bring others in during the Gold Rush - where you fill unused green tickets from other One24 members.

To see more information on how this all works go to my website:

www.multidimensionalcorp.com/one24.html

I have detailed information on how this all works including training videos.  It truly is an unique way to rebuild your income.

Hope this helps,

Sandy

• November 15, 2010 9:23 PM PST

Mark Seyforth also helped launch Herbalife, which seems to have a pretty decent reputation as far as business practices and product quality goes. With One24 you are required to make a $60 dollar purchase once a month of Natraburst, which isn't bad compared to the requirements of many other companies. As stated above, the waiting list is "officially" implemented to control the growth of a company, although I haven't heard of too many companies trying to regulate the rate at which they grow with the exception of supplying demand. A more likely reason in my opinion is to create a sense of urgency for outsiders, and fortune for those finally getting in.

One24 is one of the few times I can't pick on the company for much :). Looks like its a decent product, and the company is pretty straightforward.

• January 24, 2011 8:05 AM PST

Hey Wallace,

Good summary... yes One24 has a lot going for it... you're right :-)  All it needed was a Paid Sign Up System to help everyone get their One Paid Sign Up per month to Qualifiy for ALL the Bonuses... So I designed one and it's working great so far!

Need to run it's Gold Rush time!

RQM

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel