Forums Work From Home Business Forums Orovo Forum
  • Topic: OROVO F.A.Q.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 19, 2008 3:31 AM PDT
    • OROVO F.A.Q.

What is the difference between being an associate and a customer?

Associates who have signed up for our convenient Autoship program gain access to our complete product line at wholesale prices. Once you sign up as an associate, you are are also automatically enrolled in the Orovo Opportunity. The Orovo Opportunity provides our associates with financial incentives for referring their friends and family to Orovo, where they too can purchase and distribute our quality products to other customers. Distributing Orovo products and introducing loved ones to the Orovo Opportunity entitles both parties to a rewarding commission check each month. (To find out more about the Orovo Opportunity click here.)

Each associate is required to purchase 20 points worth of products each month (this is equivalent to one signature Orovo product or 20 points worth from one of our other product lines) to ensure that they remain active in the Orovo Opportunity. If an associate does not purchase 20 points each month, they will be considered an inactive associate and will no longer receive commission checks or have access to Orovo's products at wholesale prices. Non-Associate customers and inactive customers have access to our products, but not at our discounted pricing.

What is Autoship and how does it help me remain an active associate?

In order to help our associates take full advantage of the Orovo Opportunity and remain active, most Orovo associates sign up for an automatic shipment of at least one of Orovo’s signature products each month. Signing up for Orovo's Autoship option means that the credit card you provide will be automatically charged for the Orovo products you select to have sent to you each month. This ensures that you meet "active associate" status during each 30-day cycle and retain access to our deep discounts and your commissionable sales. You may cancel your Autoship status at anytime and revert to inactive associate membership. (For directions on how to cancel Autoship, see below.)

What is the return/refund policy?

Orovo offers a full refund less shipping and handling on all our products, as long as they are returned unopened and in resalable condition. All returns must be received within 60 days of the purchase date. To successfully return an Orovo item, please include the packing slip that contains your account identifying information. Return your unopened products to:

Orovo, LLC
      P.O. Box 2800
      Orem, UT 84059

I don't live in the United States. How can I go about joining Orovo?

International residents currently cannot join Orovo due to legal reasons. We are diligently working to provide international customers with access to the Orovo Opportunity, so check back often for more information on international accounts. International customers can still purchase our products at retail prices through orovo.com and other online distributors.

How long does shipping take and what is the cost?

You will receive your package within 3-6 business days after placing your order. Orovo ships through UPS and provides all our customers with tracking information. Shipping costs vary depending on weight.

Do you have a Call Center?

We presently host Live Chat from 10 am to 6 pm, accessible from our home page. Our highly trained customer support staff can assist with any of your questions, personal or general. We are currently transitioning to a full service call center. Our temporary hours are 10 am to 2 pm Monday - Friday Mountain Standard Time.

Why do you need my Social Security Number?

The Orovo Opportunity offers a unique compensation plan, including a monthly reimbursement check as your Orovo network grows. These checks often total over $600 throughout the course of a taxable year. The IRS requires us to send a 1099 tax form to you for these earnings, which requires that we have your Social Security Number on file.

Is my Social Security Number Safe?

All personal information gathered by Orovo is completely safe and secure. We understand that our associates put a great deal of the trust in us as we collect personal information. That's why we guarantee not to sell any information regarding any associate at anytime. We host your information on a completely secure and encrypted independent web service.

How do I input my Social Security Number?

Step-by-Step: Inputting Social Security Numbers

1. Log into your associate account
      2. Click on the profile tab located to the top left
      3. Click on the "edit profile" link located to the left
      4. Enter your Social Security Number
      5. Click "save"

Can I cancel the autoship anytime? If so how?

You may cancel your Autoship status at anytime and revert to inactive associate membership. Just log in to your personal extranet (click on "login" from the main Orovo page), then click "Autoship." Canceling your Autoship takes mere seconds!

Step-by-Step: Canceling Autoship

1. Log in to your associate account
      2. Click on the autoship tab located to the top left
      3. Choose the autoship you wish to cancel
      4. Click on the cancel profile link located to the bottom left
      5. The page will reload and ask you to verify
      6. Click yes
      7. The page will return to the main autoship page

How do I place another order (besides those listed on my Autoship account) for additional Orovo products?

Step-by-Step: Placing an order as an associate

1. Log in to your associate account
      2. Click on the "my orders" tab located to the top left
      3. Click on the "new order" tab. A new window will open
      4. Add to your cart the products you wish to purchase
      5. Click the "checkout" button

How much Orovo should I take? What is the dosage of the products?

Orovo

Recommended Use: Take 1-2 capsules approximately 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch with 12 ounces of water for a healthier body and more radiant skin.

Orovo Detox

Recommended Use: Take 4 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch with at least 24 ounces of water to suppress appetite, detoxify the body, and increase your metabolism. Take for one week, then alternate one week off.

Orovo X-Treme

Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 6 caplets with an 8-16 oz. glass of water twice daily, approximately 30 to 60 minutes before meals for rapid weight loss. Consume at least ten 8 oz. glasses of water per day. Read the entire label before use and follow directions. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 4-hour period and/or 12 capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not take within 7 hours of your normal bed time.

To determine your tolerance: Days 1-3: Take 3 capsules twice daily. Days 4-6: Take 4 capsules twice daily. Days 7 and beyond: Take 6 capsules twice daily or 4 capsules three times daily.

Orovox

Recommended Use: Take 1 to 3 ounces 2 to 3 times daily for intense vitamin and antioxidant supplementation.

Glucobran

Recommended Use: Take 4 capsules 2-3 times daily approximately 30 minutes before meals with at least 12 ounces of water to improve digestion gastrointestinal health, suppress appetite and control cholesterol.

LipoSeduction

Recommended Use: Take 3-6 capsules approximately 30 minutes before large meals with at least 16 ounces of water for carb and fat blocking.

MyoSwell

Recommended Use: Take 6 capsules 30 minutes before and immediately after work outs with at least 16 ounces of water to maximize muscle tone and build. On non-workout days, take 6 capsules in the morning with 16 oz of water.

NeuroXplode

Recommended Use: When working out take 1-2 scoops with 8-12 ounces of a beverage of your choice, 30-45 minutes prior to your workout (on an empty stomach) to maximize performance tearing, and repair. To achieve maximum results, avoid eating a meal or drinking a protein shake within an hour of taking NeuroXplode. On non-workout days, take one scoop with 4-6 ounces of a beverage of your choice following the same directions listed above.

7-DFB

Recommended Use: Take 6 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch with at least 16-24 ounces of water for weight loss. Drink at least 75 oz of water a day. Orovo recommends that you go seven days without using the product before beginning a new cycle.

Nootropedelic

Recommended Use: Take 8 capsules, in one or two doses, up to twice per week as needed, for intense mood enhancement.

SomnaSlumber

Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules, 30 minutes before you go to bed, to treat insomnia and regulate sleep patterns.

Alpha T-1

Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules, 1-3 times daily for increased muscle growth and replenishment. Cycle for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Do not exceed 9 capsules daily.

ExfoZit

Recommended Use: Wash in the morning and night with two squirts of Exfozit exfoliating acne scrub for 30 seconds to reduce blackheads and acne.

Acnevva

Recommended Use: Apply as a topical agent on acne sensitive spots after cleansing with Exfozit to feel our patented formula begin to penetrate deep into your skin.

If you have any other questions please e-mail me at harold_gardner2272@yahoo.com or visit www.orovoliverich.com.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel