Forums Work From Home Business Forums Oxygen4Energy
  • Topic: Oxygen4Energy: Would you have invested in Starbucks 10 or 15 yea

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 10, 2012 3:33 AM PDT
    • Oxygen4Energy: Would you have invested in Starbucks 10 or 15 yea

Don't miss this chance to promote such a unique product.

You can go weeks without food...

Days without water...

but only  Minutes without oxygen!

Take our FREE/NO SPAM TOUR:

http://www.thenextbottledwater.com

• September 10, 2012 11:49 AM PDT

You can go weeks without food - thankfully we have supermarkets

You can go days without water - lucky thing, those indoor faucets

Only minutes without oxygen - call the paramedics!  Oh wait, all I have to do is open my nostrils and my mouth and the entire atmosphere is full of it.

Guess I won't be needing it in a can.

Worst. Product Pitch. Ever.

• September 10, 2012 12:50 PM PDT

I know, can you imagine...water in a bottle...a channel just for weather, or oxygen in a can...HOW RIDICULOUS!!

Be a hater...I will make the money and create meaningful relationships while you enjoy blessing the world with your opinions from your computer chair. Try actually posting something YOURSELF rather than bashing others. THNX
      Anyone else that would like information about Oxygen4Energy, we are here to help!

• September 11, 2012 4:53 AM PDT

Greg, I'm not bashing the product, I'm bashing the pitch.

Oxygen4Energy and oxygen in a can is never going to have enough of a consumer market to even be compared with Starbucks in any meaningful sense.

The company launched in 2010? They haven't gained any traction since then.  After their initial typical spike after launch they've been flat or declined, never hitting their March 2011 peak again ( http://www.mlmrankings.com/oxygen4energy/trend.htm )

It is a niche product, and I'm not convinced there is a market for it via MLM or Direct Sales. If it were gaining traction in the market place, there would be an upward trend. There's not.

Your target market would seem to be athletes and party animals looking for a quick hangover cure. I once worked at a medical supply company, we liberally used oxygen straight off the tank for just that purpose ( headache relief ) so I can confirm it does work...but that was pure oxygen.

Oxygen4Energy's canned O2 product isn't 100% pure oxygen. Okay, close enough I guess. 95% right? About 10 bucks a can. 50 shots per can. We had to inhale quite a few hefty lungfulls of pure oxygen just to feel any relief. How much is in a can? It says "50 shots". Define a shot.

So back to my original post. I still stand by my comment.

Worst marketing pitch I've ever heard. Comparing this company to Starbucks is ridiculous. There have been Oxygen bars ( really Oxygen kiosks ) set up in Vegas for many years. If there was a market for an Oxygen bar on every corner, like there's a Starbucks on every corner, it would have already started.

I've never seen one, and I don't expect to. Maybe in crunchy granola ville where people buy into every ridiculous health fad someone pitches them ( like magical magnets and magic water and magic wands that align your molecules and so on ) then yeah, maybe they will have one as a curiousity.

I think the Oxygen4Energy product would be better sold direct to trainers and coaches than trying to sell it to others as a business opportunity. 

When you try to pitch your product like the next Starbucks, you sound like every other network marketing evangelist out there pitching this weeks magic beans.

• December 14, 2014 12:59 PM PST

No need to worry about Oxygen4Energy any longer, they are still up and running, but they shut down the MLM aspect of the company. You can become an affiliate, but's that it. All those videos, conference calls, marketing tools, and Dave Dubbs rants are totally gone. If oxygen is going to be a success, it won't be because of Oxygen4Energy. At one time, you couldn't go anywhere online without seeing marketing for Oxygen4Energy, they were everywhere. Now, they do like zero marketing.

• December 30, 2014 2:01 PM PST

Hard to believe my guess on the MLM side failing was over two years ago.

Looks like the original promoter deleted their profile - probably out of embarassment.

It takes more than just a snazzy pitch line to make a company and a product a success.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel