Forums Health and Wellness MonaVie Forum
  • Topic: Raven Starre

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 27, 2009 10:38 AM PDT
    • Raven Starre

I just watched a video about the Raven K. Starre resignation from MonaVie. Did Agel produce the video?

What's the real story? No one walks away from a huge passive income ( she claims over 700,000 in the video ) for another company without a signing bonus or some kind of guarantee. Building a downline is not easy. Starting over is not easy. I've never seen a major distributor ever recapture that kind of income without starting their own company.

Any insight or info on this?

And seriously - is Raven Starre her stage name or something? There's no way her birth name is Raven Starre. Is it?

• November 7, 2009 5:48 AM PST
    • Raven Starre

Raven is fairly well known in the industry as are myself and my partner...

I would agree that there must be a special incentive package involved....maybe they gave her Schroeder's old position? LOL...Ironic...Schroeder left AGEL for Mona Vie and she leaves Mona Vie for AGEL...

You're definitely right about two things...it's not easy to build groups of several hundred thousand people, and it's never easy rebuilding a group to that size..

For those of you in Moxxor, contact me with a brief description of your network marketing experience. (How long you've been in the industry, what size groups you've built, etc.) I may have a unique situation that would be appealing to you!

You can reach me at: themlmdreamteam@hotmail.com

• October 27, 2009 12:13 PM PDT
    • Raven Starre

Moxxor did not turn out to be what I expected.

Same here, Brother. Enrolled during prelaunch. Met the owners. It was all Brother this, love you that. In the end it was all about charging 1000.00 up front for fish oil. Done. Out. Cancelled. Finished.

They told me they had a deal with Gene Simmons from Kiss. That he was going to feature the product on his show.

The icing on the cake was the MoxxRox fiasco. Even the owner's son's seem to have gone back to New Zealand. The twins must have booked a huge block of rooms anticipating explosive growth but instead they were giving away entrance to the MoxxRox event to anyone who booked a room.

Did anyone attend? Any feedback? Empty rooms and crickets?

I would have been SOOOOO pissed if I had paid for admission then seen people getting in free for renting a fleabag room for the event.

• November 14, 2009 1:32 AM PST
    • Raven Starre

I have heard those same rumors and I heard she is deciding between our company and another. I don't really know who she is, but her name brings quite a network with her.

I wasn't sure if you have heard of this, but I have something that might interest you. www.24hourtour.net/alldayeveryday Just watch it and let me know what you think.

I hope you find a company that suits you. If this tour is something you might be interested in, please let me know.

good luck

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel