Forums MLM Reviews Regeneca Reviews
  • Topic: Regenerect Recall

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 6, 2011 4:04 AM PDT
    • Regenerect Recall

Regenerect: Recall - Undeclared Drug Ingredient

Ethos Environmental, Inc. Issues a VoluntaryRecall of Specific Lots of the DietarySupplement Regenerect

Companies: Ethos Environmental Inc.

Press Release

Source: Ethos Environmental, Inc.

On Thursday April 28, 2011, 6:35 pm EDT

IRVINE, Calif., April 28, 2011 -- Ethos Environmental, Inc. (Pink Sheets:ETEV ) announced today that it is conducting a voluntary nationwide recall of the company's dietary supplement sold under the brand name Regenerect with the following LotNumbers:

Regenerect LotNumbers:

100521 - blue capsule sold individually in foil packets, expires 5/2012

112850 - clear capsule sold individually in foil packets, expires11/2013

Ethos Environmental, Inc. is conducting a voluntary recall because FDA lab analysis has confirmed the presence of Sulfoaildenafil, an analogue of Sildenafil, making these products unapproved new drugs. Sildenafil is an FDA-approved drug used as treatment for male ErectileDysfunction (ED). The active drug ingredient is not listed on the label for these products. According to the FDA, use of these products may pose a threat to consumers because theanalogue may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs (such as nitroglycerin) and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. FDA has advised that consumers with diabetes,high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates. FDA has advised thatED is a common problem in men with these conditions, and consumers may seek these types of products to enhance sexual performance.

Ethos Environmental, Inc. has distributed Regenerect via sales made over the internet to consumers in the United States of America and Puerto Rico.Ethos Environmental, Inc. advises any customers in possession of the Regenerect productmatching the lot numbers above to return any unused product for an exchange, or a full refund,to the company directly. Customers can call (866) 925-9553 (Monday through Friday from 6amto 6pm Pacific Time) for instructions on the return and exchange/refund process.

Ethos Environmental, Inc. is committed to improving its products and avoiding future recall issues by improving testing procedures. Ethos Environmental, in an effort to be abundantlycautious, is issuing a voluntary recall on the two lots, mentioned above, that did not comply withthe newly adopted testing protocol of Ethos Environmental. The Company's testing protocol and test results will be available on the Company's website for all consumers. Any consumers requesting an exchange of product from the two lots in question will be receiving Regenerectproduct that has been subjected to the Company's new testing procedures. Ethos Environmental promises its customers the highest possible quality and welcomes the recall process as furtherevidence of our commitment to our brands, products and consumers.Any adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of these products may bereported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regularmail or by fax.

Online: http//:www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm

Regular Mail: use postage-paid, pre-addressed Form FDA 3500 available

This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

• May 9, 2011 12:24 AM PDT
    • Regenerect Recall

Sorry Doc, I stepped on your toes on this one, I didn't know you already had this post when I did one with the same name. If you want, I'll change the title, although I bet having two of them up might get more people to read about it. In any event, pretty amazing stuff huh? Watchdog had it nailed with that "typo" lol

• May 10, 2011 4:24 PM PDT
    • Regenerect Recall

Do you people really spend your time in trying to be right? Why don't you go out and build your business and support the industry instead of being these whinny pathetic people! Do you lead your team this way with the negative or do you lead with a positive mind set? Oh I know your here in these forums to try and convert people in your deal by trying to prove your right and you know all! If thats the case show us your check! That probably isn't happening so why don't you become a force for good and support the industry instead!

• February 12, 2012 7:33 PM PST
    • Regenerect Recall

Interesting - seems to be all part of the lack of professionalism in the MLM industry, to defend your company/product no matter the charge.

There is a world of difference between having a positive frame of mind and not listening to the 'haters' of the industry who just try to tear you down, and having a company potentially misleading consumers.

Take the 'Truths' argument and apply it to any other industry, and it sounds naive at best. Why is the government recalling my car for a potentially fatal flaw? Just think positive and don't be a hater!  Why is the government not allowing this new drug? Don't be a hater!

sad.

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• May 11, 2011 2:36 AM PDT
    • Regenerect Recall

Do you people really spend your time in trying to be right?

No, not really. "Trying to be right" would imply that the posts in these forums about Regenerect were wrong, when for all intents and purposes all the prophetic warnings about the ingredients being potentially mislabeled in fact turned out to be 100% correct. Is that what you mean by trying to be right?

Why don't you go out and build your business and support the industry instead of being these whinny pathetic people!

It doesn't seem like anyone is whining, simply pointing out a fact. The FDA whacked Regenerect because of illegal prescription ingredients. Who is responsible for the contents of the consumable product? Regenerect of course. Not really getting the 'whinny pathetic part" but I'm pretty sure that "whinny" sound more like what a horse does.

Do you lead your team this way with the negative or do you lead with a positive mind set? Oh I know your here in these forums to try and convert people in your deal by trying to prove your right and you know all! If thats the case show us your check!

I know I personally haven't posted a single thread or response trying to convert anyone into another deal. Reading through all the Regenerect and Regeneca threads, I don't see anything of that kind anywhere either. Do you assume that because someone points out a glaring flaw in a deal you happen to be promoting that it means they have some ulterior motive besides simply hoping to help someone from being scammed in the future?

That probably isn't happening so why don't you become a force for good and support the industry instead!

Any time someone educates the marketplace and helps prevent people from being scammed - or from taking a consumable product promoted by a company that went to great lengths to claim that it contained only natural ingredients - that's supporting the industry.

Your philosophy seems to be that you need to have a "positive mind set" when promoting a company that could potentially have caused a great deal of harm to the health and well being of people who trusted their claims.

Did you write a complaint letter to the FDA? Maybe you should let them know you think they should have a 'positive mind set' when checking for illegal prescription levels of drugs in your company's products.

Maybe when the FTC or the Attorney General gets around to looking into this ( I'm guessing there's a 90% chance that will happen sometime soon ) you can give them the same advice too.

One last thought for your 'positive mind set' - had you sold or given a sample of the tainted product to a friend or family member who was taking another medication or had a condition that was severely adversely affected, causing permanent harm or even death, would you be thinking 'positive' about your 'check'?

• February 28, 2012 12:34 AM PST
    • Regenerect Recall

Do you people really spend your time in trying to be right? Why don't you go out and build your business and support the industry instead of being these whinny pathetic people! Do you lead your team this way with the negative or do you lead with a positive mind set? Oh I know your here in these forums to try and convert people in your deal by trying to prove your right and you know all! If thats the case show us your check! That probably isn't happening so why don't you become a force for good and support the industry instead!

How's that "postiive thinking" attitude working out for you "TruthSetsYouFree"?

Regenerect is on their third recall. Not sure how much more wiggle room the FDA is going to give them.

Making any money yet?

• May 12, 2011 12:18 AM PDT
    • Regenerect Recall

Jangowarrior, I don't think in any of my coffee-induced pyscho rants that I have made here at these boards, that I could have given a better response to Truthsetsyoufree. I come here because I have a somewhat passive interest in Mlm companies, and I am most definitely what most would consider green. I'm trying to learn what is out there, what the true definition of an mlm company is. I want to learn what is bogus from what is legitimate, and as tough as crowds can sometimes be; I have learned more here at Repspace than I have ANYWHERE else. I can understand that on the surface we can sometimes be a bit tough, but this is definitely a place of truth at least with most of the regulars. If there is a flaw in a company, its product, its comp plan, or its executive team; it will be discussed here. At the same time, if there are things that are different, or revolutionary, or overall positive, it will also be known.

There is no more room for accentuating the positive and downplaying the negative, that is all most people (especially company reps) do, and it is often the sole reason truth is the last thing you manage to find. While I myself am a poor example of being a gentleman when it comes to some of these topics, alot of these guys like Jango, Watchdog and a few others have a great deal of insight, and they struggle everyday trying to protect what is good about the industry, and what is sometimes misunderstood by the average person. They do this even after companies let them down, even when they don't represent any competing companies at all. So your little hissy fit is completely unfounded and makes you look like a sore rep trying to alleviate the wound of a company that really did screw the people. You can't possibly preach to us about focusing on the positive here. You know what is positive? That as far as we know, no one has died as a result of this company's intentional negligence. THAT is positive.

• June 1, 2011 6:28 AM PDT
    • Regenerect Recall

lmao, that was particularly amusing....

Always an over reaction from people currently involved in whatever mlm we're discussing. I can partially understand if I've been duped into a plan that just wasn't panning out, but not to such a degree as what truthsetsyoufree came at us with. At that point that is basic denial, and I am noticing a trend with people lately when it comes to negative/positive. I'm all about people not being jerks, not consistantly complaining, whining, and always focusing on something negative, but lately something has started to change in our culture. People are beginning to deliberately put blinders on and wilfully focus on nothing but what brings them comfort. I can understand if you don't need to watch the news at night, or if you're down and trying to focus on positive things, but some of you seriously need some help. Ignoring bad things does anything but make them go away, go ahead and try it with cancer. What is wrong with you when you get to the point that you can see a bad mlm, or a scam and still choose to ride it out (even willing to suck in others to hurry up and stuff beneath you). People like this are either totally ignorant, or deliberately deceptive. I don't particularly enjoy the company of either.

• June 3, 2011 4:12 AM PDT
    • Regenerect Recall

Much love to you all. I have followed this from the beginning and I just wanted to point out what is most important. It is unfortunate that sometimes people are less than honest, but as far as I can see on the Internet, no one was seriously harmed by these pills, and for that I am rejoicing. I agree with you Wallace that this is the kind of deceit that should not be forgiven in regard to the company, but it would be the best thing for all involved to find a lesson within it to learn, and move on with their lives. One thing that I find quite interesting is that on the web site, and on the net, there is not much chatter about such things, it is almost as if it did not happen.

Why is this?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel