Forums Complaints Ambit Energy Complaints
  • Topic: Ambit Energy Complaints

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 6, 2010 3:19 AM PDT
    • Ambit Energy Complaints

My niece is an Ambit Energy Consultant. She has 46 customers so far, without a single complaint.

She herself has been on Ambit Energy for almost two years and has had no complaints herself, even with the company going through radical growth.

There doesn't seem to be much to complain about. With Ambit Energy you apparently only pay for KWH usage and the tax. Complaints would seem to be related to dealing with customer service, but as stated above, for herself and her 46 customers, no complaints so far.

• November 8, 2010 11:24 PM PST
    • Ambit Energy Complaints

You never know, I have seen countless complaints all over the internet, but to be fair, I have seen the elderly and a few other occassionally absent-minded individuals completely misunderstand policies. My father in particular is one to have no idea what he's getting until he gets it. So there is the chance that people signed up and ended up disappointed.

Mind you if that's the case then you certainly can count on a customer service/sales rep not making sure the customer understands, as to impede his/her sales. I don't know anyone who works for Ambit personally, but good for your niece if she is prospering. I would remind you though, its your niece who is saying no one is dissappointed, not the customers themselves, though I trust you have a good relationship and trust her.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel