Forums MLM Reviews FantaZ Reviews
  • Topic: Reviewing FantaZ

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 23, 2010 10:45 PM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

This company is coming across as pioneers of a new industry, but the truth of the matter is that its only the first to attempt combining gaming and Network Marketing. FantaZ is a MLM company that sports an online video game platform which it dubs " The Ultimate Gaming Destination" . These games are of sub par quality, perhaps slightly better than what you might find at places like Addictinggames.com etc. or even outdated console games found on systems like the Sony Playstation 1, or even the Sega 32x. The company made its official launch on September 1st, at 12:01 am ET. The platform was intended to provide entrepreneurs with a way to make money by playing online video games and working toward building downline business opportunity for other new members. While I applaud the attempt at trying to be original, these games are in my opinion; severely lacking in the quality necessary for a business system like this to last. The only hope being that the target you attempt to lure into your system has little experience with games and is seriously bored. Individuals can download superior games for free, via gaming sites and roms. Just imagine going into a modern arcade and attempting to get people to pay you 1 dollar for one round on your Gameboy.

Originally, FantaZ began with a pre launch that was designed to jump start the first level of operations for individuals that chose to join early, by claiming that downlines would already be set up before September 1st. The company made the implication that within 90 days, subscription counts would reach 1,000,000 people which obviously made it a very tempting opportunity for gaming enthusiasts especially. Launch time arrived, and this claim doesn't sound realistic to me, but you never know. There are some pros that come with the MLM side of FantaZ, which include the fact that because the product is digital, it proves a cheaper and more efficient item to market because their are no products to store or extract from warehouses, making it a cheaper way to maintain a business.

As stated before, titles such as these simply do not make the cut for anyone with an idea of the kinds of things that make a game good. Titles include FantaZ Football, Space Invaders, Bejeweled & Tournament Play Games which can earn currency similar to the applications found on Facebook and Myspace. You can choose between being a distributor or a gamer to simply join and play for free with a chance to win cash and prizes. The company provides its platform, and what will likely amount to countless games if the company stays afloat. Their uni-level compensation plan pays you on yourself in addition to seven additional levels, and enables you to sponsor one line of distributors, therefore everyone you sponsor is on your frontline. There are no width limitations to this plan and commissions are normally paid out on a limited depth, therefore, the common goal of this plan is to recruit a large number of frontline distributors and then encourage them to do the same.

• November 24, 2010 3:16 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

I understand your concerns with the gaming platform and quality of games but one thing you are not taking into consideration is that this platform has been built for a much broader purpose than some of the games you may have seen. There will eventually be hundreds of video games, a full fantasy sports platform and live skill gaming engine based on live event (something that has never been done before) and eventually console to console gaming. The system will also eventually expand worldwide into virtually every language. It will literally appeal to any online gamer, regardless of the quality of games they are seeking. The games may not be up to your standards intitially but I can promise you the game quality and following will advance very, very rapidly after launch.  www.fantaz.com/champion

• November 30, 2010 10:27 PM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

There are actually a few members of this forum that are gaming enthusiasts, and I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken if you think game quality won't matter. As "affiliate" already stated, you will not hold on to a customer base with games running on outdated, or out-performed engines. There are already countless sites that provide betting and poker-type games where you can generate real prizes and money, there are also subscription sites where you can acquire professional-quality games for a fraction of the price FantaZ intends on charging for membership. The only audience you will be able to harvest will be half: gamers, and entrepreneurs.

If the games do not meet specific standards, the gamers will not stay long, and if you think movie critics are tough you haven't seen anything yet in the video game world. The majority of customers will be those that aren't used to gaming and have little to compare it by, and those that take a liking to the gambling type of games. I really don't know what you mean by "live skill gaming engine event" could you please explain?

I am not stressing game quality with any animosity at all, nor am I trying to wish the company harm in any way. However as a hardcore, multi platform, life-long gamer I have seen loads of gaming communities, companies and similar attempts at cashing in on the gaming market come and go, and if your product is the least bit inferior, word will spread rapidly and FantaZ will not float long at all. I feel that this is a situation in which certain business entrepreneurs saw the hold that video games have on virtually all age groups and feels it has a place, which if done right; it may very well, but from what little I have seen of the games, I assure you, if you think quantity will sustain poor quality, you're wrong.

I have a friend who is an insider with "steam" and they have a major plan in the works for a new platform which will incorporate cash, prizes, and gift cards for major retail chains. Incase you haven't heard of them, they are the leading provider of quality digital download PC games. They have the money, experience, and standards by which to program with, and I feel that will be a major obstacle for any company attempting to give this a go. I can say that Steam won't be going the MLM route, so as a moneymaking opportunity it will work differently than FantaZ, but with respect, I am very skeptical of FantaZ's chances of long term success.

• December 1, 2010 2:19 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Wallace-

Actually I never stated that game quality won't matter, in fact the game quality is paramount to us. This platform has been built not only to provide all forms of skill gaming in any language in any country, but also to reward game developers that are looking for a way to monetize their skill games in a legal manner. We will contantly be adding new games and will be actively seeking to stay at the forefront of skill gaming technology by handsomely rewarding those game developers.

There is no cost for a FantaZ membership. Any player can sign up and play any game for free or any game for money anytime. Only those that choose to become Z business owners will incur a fee. Additionally we have allowed Z business owners to sign up for free and build their downlines prior to launch so that when the site launches it will more than pay for itself. Many of our ZBO's will received tens of thousands of dollars when the site launches based on their following.

The live skill gaming engine is a skill based tournament platform based on live events. In other words people will be able to play in hundreds of tournaments a day in real time based on any live event where the outcome has not yet been determined (football games, live tv shows, etc.). This is a concept that has never been developed before in the skill gaming world. Additionally we will eventually offer console to console gaming throught the site. You will be able to play select XBox, Playstaion, etc. games head to head or in tournaments for free or for money.

This platform/concept has taken mid seven figures and nearly four years to develop and we have some of the most experienced and savvy game developers and legal counsel in the world on board to ensure FantaZ is not only successful, but also maintains a huge share of the onlne gaming market for years to come. I am sure your friends' concept will do great and I wish them all the best but if you think FantaZ will be a "flash in the pan" you are sorely mistaken. We are well aware of other gaming concepts that have fallen as well as gaming concepts that have and continue to succeed.

In closing, I understand your concerns with the site and I appreciate your response. In reality those concerns had been addressed internally a few years ago before this concept was ever put into motion. FantaZ will also be making some substantial announcements very shortly after launch in regards to some major partnerships, additional celeb endorsements, future gaming endeavors, etc . As of today we currently have nearly 15K enrolled, more than 200 of which are major celebrities and athletes. I know that doesn't necessarily matter to the gamers but it will certainly help the company visibility after public launch.    WWW.FANTAZ.COM/CHAMPION

• December 6, 2010 12:48 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Wallace-

Do you have any additional questions about FantaZ? If you would like to email me I will send you some additional information.

www.fantaz.com/champion

• December 6, 2010 7:56 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

I would definitely like to thank you for your continual response on this, you have been very consistent and helpful with your replies. Although I truly don't see this surviving a very long time, I do feel that it has a chance within the right crowd. The question is; if that crowd is large enough to sustain the company overall.

One question I have in regard to the interaction between gamers- I'm assuming that you will have games that players can enjoy with or against each other, such as poker, or something similar correct? Will these games place these players together based on servers and regions, or is it going to be more of a direct player to player platform? Also, will it be regionalized by country, or can an American gamer play some poker with someone from China?

"Any player can sign up and play any game for free or any game for money anytime."

So any individual can download the platform and have complete access to all of the games, with no limitations on playtime, game selection, prizes, or game progression? Will there be "levels" of membership that increase or decrease how much FantaZ content is available?

"You will be able to play select XBox, Playstaion, etc. games head to head or in tournaments for free or for money."

Is that actually confirmed from Sony and Microsoft? I would imagine that must have involved some licensing rights, no? I was also wondering how legal it will be since both Sony and Microsoft have their own gaming networks, such as XBOX Live, and Playstation Network.

You have to forgive me, but the more I hear the more this seems unrealistic based on legalities alone. I'm certainly not doubting your enthusiasm for FantaZ, and I am more than willing to eat my words should everything you have said reign true, but I haven't found anyone whom represents Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo claim that their companies have anything to do with FantaZ. Are there any articles that you can provide links to? If I can see something like that I will definitely feel a bit more secure about what FantaZ is going to be providing.

Thanks in advance.

• December 6, 2010 10:07 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Wallace-

The "crowd" is worldwide. We have built the platform to continually host tournaments or one on one games anywhere around the world. The site will initially launch in the U.S. but will begin to expand worldwide shortly thereafter. In addtion, players will be able to play in real-time tournaments against players in different countries while games are being displayed in the language of the players' choosing. That means I could be here playing a game in French while someone is in China playing the game in English.

The games will not be downoalded but rather hosted on the FantaZ platform. Players will not be limited to any of the content on the site. All games will have options to play for free anytime or for money anytime. Players will not have any limits to what they can play. In regards to the licensing with Microsoft, etc. that is something our legal team has been working dilligently on. Yes its a maze of legalities but it is something that is already being done elsewhere and we are progressing rapidly and favorably. Again, some of these major announcements will be made shortly after launch.

I appreciate your concern but I have to admit I am beginning to wonder if that concern is really just bias towards your friends' company. After all this is already a model that has a proven track record (and huge following) in each individual area of skill gaming. Worldwinner offers only skill video games and currently has over 1.5 million skill based wagers placed on the site every day. Playhem is having success in the console to console gaming realm. How many people do you know that play fantasy sports? That's not to mention the live skill gaming engine that has has never been done before in the industry. Combine that with a social media component as well as a network marketing aspect and you have a platform that will not just survive....it will thrive.   www.fantaz.com/champion

• December 6, 2010 10:17 PM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

"I have to admit I am beginning to wonder if that concern is really just bias towards your friends' company"

lol Umm.. here let's take a look at a few more of your quotes:

"It will literally appeal to any online gamer, regardless of the quality of games they are seeking."

"The games may not be up to your standards intitially but I can promise you the game quality and following will advance very, very rapidly after launch. www.fantaz.com/champion"

"Actually I never stated that game quality won't matter, in fact the game quality is paramount to us."

I don't think you are in the position to call anyone "bias" lol. Furthermore, Steam is not my friend's company, he simply prepares a bit of PR for them. I have used Steam before, I like them, but I really have no concerns one way or the other as to whether they move in that direction or not. I purchase my games the traditional way, and they are games, not "live skill gaming" AKA Online gambling, which HAS been done before lol.

"The games will not be downoalded but rather hosted on the FantaZ platform."

Now unless I'm misunderstanding, I was under the impression that FantaZ will not just host PS3 and Xbox games, but that they would provide their own. This essentially means that there will be no program to download, which further suggests that the quality will reflect that. You can play any manner of "platform" games like this on Facebook, for real life store credits and in-game prizes. Then you have sites like "AddictingGames.com" which is also a non-download variety of online games that will get you through a lunch break but otherwise put you to sleep.

With respect, what you are describing sounds like a gambling platform with an MLM opportunity attached. I'm used to representatives "hyping" their next big product so I have no interest one way or the other in being bias as to which companies succeed and which do not. I'm merely pointing out that virtually every aspect of what you are describing to me has already been done, and with real quality.

I have no intention of being disrespectful, nor am I trying to give you a hard time, but I feel as though in reading your pitch (which comes across professionally, and shows you have faith in your product) that you either don't understand the gaming world, and what is available already, or you know it but are hoping to cash in for a set amount of time before it fails. I feel you give a great presentation, and you have been coming back to this forum to answer questions and defend your product as best you can, I respect you a great deal for that. I don't feel that you are trying to con anyone, so I think my first perception is a bit more accurate.

I would love to see some type of mainstream announcement from a non-FantaZ affiliated source that shows FantaZ in talks with Sony or Microsoft. I am having a difficult time believing that either corporation would knowingly sign any contracts with an MLM company. Playhem, as far as I know, is a social network that allows players to make bets safely without the risk of an opponent not paying up. Online Gaming that utilizes established home console games. Another company whom has beaten you to the punch is Virgin, they have been around for decades. (The company, not their newer gambling endeavors).

Which of these services do you feel FantaZ will excel in? Will FantaZ be publishing its own games that will be good enough to compete with the many high quality Indie games that places like Steam and Direct2Drive offer? Will your platform be on par with Playhem, Virgin, or any of the Vegas suppliers that create the gambling games that many people already play every day?

Lastly, aside from the MLM aspect of FantaZ, exactly what is it that has never been done before?

• December 7, 2010 2:51 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Wallace-

The site is not built for gambling but rather skill based gaming. Gambling is illegal in the U.S., skill based gaming is legal (in most states, counties). I have never said that skill gaming has not been done before, you are misunderstanding what I am saying. I am saying that a skill gaming platform that incorporates skill video games, a full fantasy sports gaming engine, live skill gaming based on live events in real time and console to console gaming has never ever been combined in this manner. When the due dilligence began for this company it started with the concept that if you could give people a "one stop shop" so to speak with every possible type of skill gaming model that has a proven track record of success, offer a much improved version of those games, incorporate new concepts, social networking, network marketing, etc. you have the making of a hugely successful concept. What I am saying has never been done is our live skill gaming platform. There has never been anything like it in the skill gaming world. Additionally, We are being approached by game developers around the world because our platform gives them the ability to monetize their games in a manner that was not previously available to this extent. This gives us the ability to constantly provide our clientele with a new gaming experience.

What I trying to explain is the fact that before this site/concept was ever put into motion our due dilligence was extremely intense and broad. We have an intricate knowledge of our competition and our target demographic. This entire platform is proprietary and unlike anything that has ever been done before. I guess you will just have to wait to see it for yourself. All I can say is that some of the most advanced, successful and highly regarded game developers and companies have been not only impressed, but also inclined to work hand in hand with us going forward.  The one thing I can say above all else is that in a world of "fly by night" concepts that never seem to be what they appear we have put our money where our mouth is and built this concept to have success worldwide. We will have growing pains, we will make mistakes, we will have to adjust to unforseen circumstances and outside competition but these are all things we are prepared for and will overcome. In the meantime I guess you and I can agree to disagree in regards to the "potential" of success for FantaZ. If it has the success we are confident it will have I will take you out for a few beers on my tab. All the best 

www.fantaz.com/champion

• December 8, 2010 2:54 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

"I am saying that a skill gaming platform that incorporates skill video games, a full fantasy sports gaming engine, live skill gaming based on live events in real time and console to console gaming has never ever been combined in this manner."

Fair enough TB, but there are a few companies I found that have it all covered with the exception of including fantasy sports, and the hype sounds the same from either side. My argument is simply that if each individual game; whether it be poker, fantasy sports, card games, casino games and whatever else is thrown in doesn't match the quality of the competition, it will definitely sink.

The reason for this is because there are already pre-established gaming platforms that are excellent at what they do, this includes downloadable games, fantasy sports, etc. If you attempt to provide a platform that covers too many genres, they will also suffer mid par quality because the energy is too spread out. Its not like jewelry, or vitamins, or coins, this is something that people will dedicate a great deal of time trying to sell or play, or both.

Sure you can host skill gaming, awesome, but its already being done, and they have that much more research and insight into the business, including firsthand knowledge on improving it. You also link up PS3s and XBOX 360s to play competitively for cash and prizes. Again, that's great, but networks are already active doing this very thing, and they also have the experience in making it stable, and fun. You provide a growing selection of your own games to play, well I hope they are absolutely AWESOME, because you have the entire Internet of both free, and pay to play download games to contend with. Did your programmers come from places like Konami, Capcom, SNK, Sega, and Nintendo? All the celebs, hype, and game selection in the world won't keep an MLM opportunity alive if the product can't stand on its own. If the level of quality you promise is legit, then heck, I'll buy you the beer, but I personally think this is a good intention headed for a sub-par outcome.

I know I sound negative, and I apologize if I have come off as rude, but I am already oppose to an already quality-drained market being further leg humped by what many life-long gamers consider "leeches". It was bad enough when Facebook and Myspace began creating apps that were designed to become addictive enough for kiddies to ask for credit card numbers in order to buy more points, or credits to further advance in the game. MMO's were wonderful nearly a decade ago, until they also jumped on the bandwagon and evolved into money-fueled time syncs. The market has been flooded with junky consoles that failed epically, based on the same concepts as those you speak of now. Companies enter the market just long enough to make a few dollars, before going down, bringing a bit of the gaming world down with them.

FantaZ sounds by its own description; as a digital casino that you can market a membership to. It doesn't sound to me like gaming itself is where its priority is, the priority would be profit. Of course these days the same could be said about any gaming company, but the exception is that you will almost always get what you pay for. A quality game. I have no doubt in my mind that FantaZ's owners will make a great deal of money, but FantaZ itself won't be around for long.

Times are changing, and as technology changes, most electronic forms of entertainment will all take place via the "web", so the concept of FantaZ as a standalone platform is inevitable. I don't have a major problem with that, but I don't feel that the right people, companies, technology, or intentions are present for that change, YET. Lets see if in about 5 years if FantaZ proves me wrong. If so, I'll enlist.

You're a patient individual TB, and I really appreciate you coming back to respond and offer as much info as you can through this thread. I hope you are comfortable to post here and don't feel as though I'll chime in just because you're promoting FantaZ. I'll be the first person to gladly eat some crow if this company does what it promises.

?

The following sites provide links for the service you're saying has never been done on the scale you are suggesting. I also provided descriptions `

"FUN’s Games segment offers a wide range of free and tournament skill games via its own Internet sites, including WorldWinner.com and Teagames.com, and its distribution partners. Skill games are games in which a participant pays an entry fee to compete in tournaments against others for a prize, and the winner is determined based predominantly on his or her skill rather than on chance.

WorldWinner.com hosts online competitions in some of the most popular casual games, such as Bejeweled® 2, Diner Dash® and Zuma, branded content such as SCRABBLE® Cubes and Family Feud, as well as internally developed games. The company also provides co-branded game portals and services to the largest games and lifestyle Web sites, including AOL Games, EA.com/Pogo, Games.com, GSN, Lycos Gamesville, MSN Games and MyPoints. Through the migration of players from FUN’s SkillJam.com and its partner sites to the WorldWinner platform, WorldWinner boasts the world’s largest skill games network, with more than 30 million registered players.

Teagames specializes in developing and licensing Flash-based casual games. The Teagames.com Web site features more than three dozen free games, including TG Motocross 2, Pitch’n’ Putt Golf, Alpine Freestyle and Extreme Climbing. According to Comscore, Teagames attracts approximately 4.6 million unique visitors per month from 19 countries worldwide."

"

Fantastar hosts branded fantasy sport websites for sports governing bodies and brands

Fantastar's grassroots service enables clubs, universities and schools to run fantasy sport leagues - based on their own teams, players and results ."

"

Titan offers a wide variety of highly advanced monetization and engagement tools for game developers. Our team of 24 engineers has invested over 100,000 development hours into crafting the most robust gaming platform on the planet.

Our features are designed to engage and monetize your players to increase revenues, traffic and conversion rates. And the best part? You choose the level of integration you desire. Titan can do everything from power a completely white labelled gaming site to seamlessly powering skill-based games on your website to enhancing your 3rd party developer API. Titan provides by far the most robust and flexible platform for skill-based games available today. We understand that different partners have unique needs, unique games and unique tool sets. That is why we have taken great care to hone our framework to maximize benefits for developers, content providers and game publishers. We are the only skill-gaming platform that is capable of supporting virtually any type of game content from hard-core FPS titles to casual Flash games on a variety of platforms.

"
      . http://titanplatform.com/about
      Fantastar is a flexible fantasy sport platform .
      http://www.fantastar.com/
      http://egamingsociety.com/funtechnologies-skill-gaming-platform-to-the-igaming-industry/

• December 8, 2010 7:26 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Wallace-

Those are all models that work in their own individual capacity. They have never been comined on a single platform, they have never been combined with a social networking componenet, they have never been combined in a manner that will provide the type of experience that FantaZ will give them. Worldwinner has cookie cutter skill games and still houses 1.5 million skill based wagers per day. These gaming sites are having huge success and have huge room for improvement. Not one of them have combined these different types of skill games into one platofrm and not one group has ever created a live skill gaming engine based on live events...ever. Not to mention the eventual console to console gaming. Essentially instead of the rakes on each skill based wager being paid directly to the company, they will also be shared by the zbo's.

Keep in mind that this site was built for gaming first. I am not sure what part of that you are not understanding? Yes we have some of the best game developers in the world, major gaming companies included. Those names and partnerships will be announced when we launch to the public. That is only the tip of the iceberg. I appreciate your "concern" in regards to our well being but, again, time will tell. If you have such a specific criteria and finite expectations maybe you should have raised nearly 5 million dollars, spent the last four years developing your site/concept and managed to navigate through the legal channels necessary to provide that product to the public......just a thought. Like I said before, I understand your "concerns" but they had been addressed internally before FantaZ ever came to be. In regards to your doubts, we can agree to emphatically disagree. I guess we are all about to find out. 

www.fantaz.com/champion

• December 10, 2010 12:16 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

"Those are all models that work in their own individual capacity.

Agreed, and assuming that FantaZ will deliver in substance. what it does in hype, then yes, a platform that implements it all in an efficient, and working way; will definitely be something worth looking at. However I am still hoping you can provide links to whom these major companies you speak of are. Are you referring to Companies like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo, or game developers such as Konami, Capcom, THQ?

Since you are addressing my "concerns" and emphasizing on FantaZ putting "Gaming first", I am hoping there is more public participation in knowing what developers have become involved? Who are these companies, and are they "officially" participating? Or are they people that were once affiliated with said companies?

"They have never been comined on a single platform, they have never been combined with a social networking componenet"

That's simply not true, as nearly every single company listed offers chat, messaging, friends lists and scoreboards. What else is necessary to qualify for a "Social Networking Component"?

"These gaming sites are having huge success and have huge room for improvement.

As far as profit is concerned, I agree. However I am hard pressed to find too many folks whom have heard of any of them.

"Not one of them have combined these different types of skill games into one platofrm, and not one group has ever created a live skill gaming engine based on live events...ever."

That is completely false, there are quite a few that hold live events. http://www.gamesgrid.com/faqGeneral.do , http://www.gimigames.com/ These are only two of many, and many of them offer a large variety of game types.

I have already agreed that its difficult to find companies that provide every single item on the list you keep reiterating, and I'm not trying to take away from the fact that you are promising all of these features in one large platform. I am only trying to precisely get down to fact checking and understanding the exact differences that set FantaZ apart from everything else. I understand you keep making statements such as this:

"they have never been combined in a manner that will provide the type of experience that FantaZ will give them."

In regard to the MLM aspect? the combination of Fantasy Sports and games? The fact that FantaZ will hold Live Gaming Events? Or the that they will all be combined? I'm noticing only a handful of subtle technicalities coated in a lot of hype that sets this apart from many other companies. Its great that you poured 5 million dollars into the company, but that, nor the celebrities tells us much about it. Who are the celebrities? How are they relevant to gaming?

"Yes we have some of the best game developers in the world"

WHO? if you can't give names, at least provide a background or company, because no one in the running for "best game developers in the world" seems to be saying a thing about FantaZ.

"Those names and partnerships will be announced when we launch to the public."

Why? What sense does it make to release that info after the launch has already taken place? Don't you want as many people as possible? Or are the contracts not actually established yet? I'm not trying to be cynical, I wholeheartedly want to know.

"If you have such a specific criteria and finite expectations maybe you should have raised nearly 5 million dollars, spent the last four years developing your site/concept and managed to navigate through the legal channels necessary to provide that product to the public......just a thought."

All due respect sir, I am not the one here representing a company in a place where success, validity, and quality are regularly discussed. -You are.

After a very submersive 25 years worth of heavy video game involvement, I happen to be well informed and experienced with the many "ins and outs" of the video gaming world, its history, current state, and its content. I also have an interest in Network Marketing and the companies that are just starting out, in addition to those already established, so it is natural that I have not vested 5 million dollars in hopes of making a billion. That's your forte......just a thought.

• December 10, 2010 4:20 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

"That is completely false, there are quite a few that hold live events. http://www.gamesgrid.com/faqGeneral.do , http://www.gimigames.com/ These are only two of many, and many of them offer a large variety of game types.

I have already agreed that its difficult to find companies that provide every single item on the list you keep reiterating, and I'm not trying to take away from the fact that you are promising all of these features in one large platform. I am only trying to precisely get down to fact checking and understanding the exact differences that set FantaZ apart from everything else. I understand you keep making statements such as this:"

You are not understanding what I am saying. We will have the first and only live skill gaming engine based on live events in real-time. That means you will be able to play live skill game tournaments based on live events while they are happening: Football games, live television events, etc. against hundreds if not thousands of other players at any one time. This is a completely proprietary system that will be the only one of its kind. All of the skill video games are live, that goes without saying.

"Since you are addressing my "concerns" and emphasizing on FantaZ putting "Gaming first", I am hoping there is more public participation in knowing what developers have become involved? Who are these companies, and are they "officially" participating? Or are they people that were once affiliated with said companies?

Agreed, and assuming that FantaZ will deliver in substance. what it does in hype, then yes, a platform that implements it all in an efficient, and working way; will definitely be something worth looking at. However I am still hoping you can provide links to whom these major companies you speak of are. Are you referring to Companies like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo, or game developers such as Konami, Capcom, THQ?

Since you are addressing my "concerns" and emphasizing on FantaZ putting "Gaming first", I am hoping there is more public participation in knowing what developers have become involved? Who are these companies, and are they "officially" participating? Or are they people that were once affiliated with said companies?"

Wallace some of the companies I am referring to are at that caliber and yes they are officially participating. I am sure you can respect the fact that FantaZ has a systematic and strategic approach to the public launch. As part of that launch, these announcements among many others will be "rolled out" to the public after the release. I am not at liberty to disclose that information at this time as I am sure you can understand. In regards to the "public outreach" and feedback we have done that by extensive due dilligence into each market segment based on the models out there that have the best responses, followings, etc. We will be actively seeking feedback from our clients and if we are lacking in any way shape or form we will make adjustments accordingly. The nice thing about our platform is the fact that we have the ability to constantly bring on new content giving us the ability to grow, progress and change as the market dictates.

"As far as profit is concerned, I agree. However I am hard pressed to find too many folks whom have heard of any of them."

Considering the fact that there are numberous skill game sites that each have millions of followers I am not sure how folks have not heard of them?

"In regard to the MLM aspect? the combination of Fantasy Sports and games? The fact that FantaZ will hold Live Gaming Events? Or the that they will all be combined? I'm noticing only a handful of subtle technicalities coated in a lot of hype that sets this apart from many other companies. Its great that you poured 5 million dollars into the company, but that, nor the celebrities tells us much about it. Who are the celebrities? How are they relevant to gaming?"

We will have hundreds of skill video games, a full FantaZ Sports section where people will be able to set up their fantasy sports leagues in any sport, a live gaming engine based on live events and the console to console gaming. They are all completely different, no hype. I am not sure what is so difficult to understand? In regards to the celebrities: Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco, Tim Lincecum, Reggie Wayne, Larry Fitzgerald, Nascar, Randy Moss, Soulja Boy, Brande Roderick, Troy Polamalu, Raekwon, among hundreds of others. The celebs we have may not all have direct ties to the gaming world but they have millions of followers and we have developed some custom games for them that will be specific to something about them. They will host tournaments and participate in FantaZ events on a regular basis.

"All due respect sir, I am not the one here representing a company in a place where success, validity, and quality are regularly discussed. -You are.

After a very submersive 25 years worth of heavy video game involvement, I happen to be well informed and experienced with the many "ins and outs" of the video gaming world, its history, current state, and its content. I also have an interest in Network Marketing and the companies that are just starting out, in addition to those already established, so it is natural that I have not vested 5 million dollars in hopes of making a billion. That's your forte......just a thought. "

First of all I have never mentioned the "B" word once. Secondly, you represent yourself as a bit of a gaming expert, represent the thought that you "know people that are experts in the gaming world" and seem to think that you know what FantaZ has been able to create? Who do you know in the gaming world? Who are these experts that you speak of? Additionally I am interested to hear what Network Marketing model you think has a better potential to succeed? If your interest is in Network Marketing then I assume you have, or currently do, participate in a Network Marketing company. Which one? Why?

Again, there are aspects of FantaZ that I can discuss and there are aspects I cannot yet disclose. I assume you, of all people, can respect that. All I am saying is that this company has built the foundation we feel will give it the ability to succeed on a grand scale. You obviously do not agree and that is fine with me. Again, regardless of what either one of us thinks, we will all find out soon enough. In the meantime we can agree to disagree.

www.fantaz.com/champion

• December 11, 2010 12:45 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

TB21,

Can you clarify the benefits of enrolling at each ZBO level?

It looks like you can enroll as a FantaZ ZBO as a Basic, Pro, or Expert FantaZ ZBO. 

Pricing appears to be $99.95 one time fee for basic, $99.95 one time and $24.95 per month for the Pro, and $99.95 one time and then $49.95 per month for expert.

Do the different FantaZ ZBO levels give you access to higher commission levels, or additional game content? What is the specific benefit of each level?

• December 12, 2010 11:34 PM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

"You are not understanding what I am saying. We will have the first and only live skill gaming engine based on live events in real-time. That means you will be able to play live skill game tournaments based on live events while they are happening: Football games, live television events, etc. against hundreds if not thousands of other players at any one time. This is a completely proprietary system that will be the only one of its kind. All of the skill video games are live, that goes without saying. "

Ok, so I understand you're saying that you will have live contests based on a simultaneously occurring event like a football game? I'm just trying to understand what you mean without pushing you past your legal boundaries. For example; during the Super Bowl, you will have an event that coincides with it? Does this mean like digital betting, or some type of simulation that mimics the stats of said live event?

?

"Wallace some of the companies I am referring to are at that caliber and yes they are officially participating. I am sure you can respect the fact that FantaZ has a systematic and strategic approach to the public launch. As part of that launch, these announcements among many others will be "rolled out" to the public after the release. I am not at liberty to disclose that information at this time as I am sure you can understand. In regards to the "public outreach" and feedback we have done that by extensive due dilligence into each market segment based on the models out there that have the best responses, followings, etc. We will be actively seeking feedback from our clients and if we are lacking in any way shape or form we will make adjustments accordingly. The nice thing about our platform is the fact that we have the ability to constantly bring on new content giving us the ability to grow, progress and change as the market dictates."

I don't see even from a marketing perspective why a company would wait to release at least some company names in regard to game development, especially when you are trying to get info on FantaZ circulated. but I'll assume its a legal thing and out of your hands, so if you aren't at liberty to say, I can respect that.

"We will be actively seeking feedback from our clients and if we are lacking in any way shape or form we will make adjustments accordingly."

I think that's an excellent plan, and I hope the company remains diligent about that process, as most networked games/platforms and app's evolve with no real finish line.

?

"The nice thing about our platform is the fact that we have the ability to constantly bring on new content giving us the ability to grow, progress and change as the market dictates."

Well stated, as that is, at least from a business perspective; the best way to be. One might describe Blizzard Entertainment as a good example of the two above quotes. While I find "World of Warcraft" to be a somewhat inferior MMO in the realm of quality and depth, it is at least a major commercial success. One that consistently adds content. Unfortunately for true gaming enthusiasts, financial success far outweighs a truly remarkable product, unappealing to a very "unremarkable" consumer.

?

"Considering the fact that there are numberous skill game sites that each have millions of followers I am not sure how folks have not heard of them?"

The average person hasn't heard of them. They have heard of Nintendo, Sega, Atari, WoW or Everquest, and even non gamers can conjure up the names of 3 video game characters if you asked them to. A group within that group has heard of Addictinggames.com, or Gamefly. and then an even smaller subgroup within, has heard of Steam, possibly Direct2Drive.

Then there are the hardcore gamers that probably know more than they should about video games, and very few of them have ever heard of skill gaming either because they consider it gambling or simply don't take it seriously. None of the rest have ever heard of it. Go to a Walmart or your standard football game and ask around. You'll find a handful of Fantasy Footballers, and maybe some Online Poker players. Few, if any, will even know what skill gaming is.

"We will have hundreds of skill video games, a full FantaZ Sports section where people will be able to set up their fantasy sports leagues in any sport, a live gaming engine based on live events and the console to console gaming. They are all completely different, no hype. I am not sure what is so difficult to understand? In regards to the celebrities: Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco, Tim Lincecum, Reggie Wayne, Larry Fitzgerald, Nascar, Randy Moss, Soulja Boy, Brande Roderick, Troy Polamalu, Raekwon, among hundreds of others. The celebs we have may not all have direct ties to the gaming world but they have millions of followers and we have developed some custom games for them that will be specific to something about them. They will host tournaments and participate in FantaZ events on a regular basis."

While I reiterate, two of those names I have heard of, but I'm guessing the other names are relevant to either sports or the music industry, but none to video games (which is ok, since you can't exactly sign a contract with Mario and Luigi). I can definitely see from a business perspective, and in the vain of a casino that the concept you're proposing may very well be a major success, but It will have little to do with gaming, and mostly to do with marketing hype, and getting people to start adding money to their addictions. Yes. the legal definition of gambling is officially against the law in many states, but I don't feel any euphemisms are necessary to describe the betting aspect of skill gaming.

The phone companies introduced texting, gaming companies introduced their networks designed to keep people paying to be addicted (excluding Sony, as their network is free), knock-off MMO game companies introduced "pay to advance" MMO's, and now skill gaming will further stretch the credit cards by adding themselves to this generation's intravenous drip, and why shouldn't you? your target audience (18 -30 year olds, based on the celebs mentioned) and the hordes of their followers think money and fame are virtues. FantaZ will undoubtedly make money for FantaZ, that much I am certain of.

"First of all I have never mentioned the "B" word once. Secondly, you represent yourself as a bit of a gaming expert"

You didn't mention billions, anymore than I mentioned knowing "experts" in the gaming world. It was a figure of speech. As for considering myself a bit of an expert, perhaps. Admittedly sorry that I may come across as arrogant or puritanical.

"represent the thought that you "know people that are experts in the gaming world" and seem to think that you know what FantaZ has been able to create?

I mentioned knowing a PR specialist with the digital download company known as Steam. As for FantaZ, yes I have my ideas of what it is about, and I have asked you questions to clarify/validate statements you have made in a company review section of a forum in hopes of separating hype from fact. The average person may not see what FantaZ is about, but I feel that I do.

Who do you know in the gaming world? Who are these experts that you speak of?

I could fill an entire page with the names of experts in the gaming world and will be more than happy to at your request, however I don't, and have not claimed to "know" any of them personally. You need to re-read any statements pertaining to this since you seem to have misread them.

"Additionally I am interested to hear what Network Marketing model you think has a better potential to succeed? If your interest is in Network Marketing then I assume you have, or currently do, participate in a Network Marketing company.

Which one? Why?

I do not participate in any network marketing models at the moment, as I have yet to see anything I truly feel is worth marketing. I like to read and write about Network Marketing companies. You are here for the that aspect, as is evident in your posts. I can't say as to whether you are a gamer, or know much about the gaming world that doesn't relate to FantaZ, but I'm more focused on the product you are attempting to pump, not your network marketing model. They are mostly all the same within 4-5 types, each with their own brand of tier names, membership titles and other meaningless fluff, but among them there are what seems to be some good plans.

Again, there are aspects of FantaZ that I can discuss and there are aspects I cannot yet disclose. I assume you, of all people, can respect that. All I am saying is that this company has built the foundation we feel will give it the ability to succeed on a grand scale. You obviously do not agree and that is fine with me. Again, regardless of what either one of us thinks, we will all find out soon enough. In the meantime we can agree to disagree."

I can certainly respect that, and aside from asking and answering questions, I don't feel there is much else to say. I will say that I sincerely do hope FantaZ proves itself to be all that you say it will be, and not just another legal form of online gambling with awful games modeled after celebrities. The company has a pretty amazing opportunity with the platform you are describing, and while I am admittedly and openly cynical about its intentions, I wholeheartedly hope I get to come back here and eat my words.

• December 11, 2010 1:01 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

WatchDog -

Yes the ZBO level qualifies you for different commission structures. Basic ZBO's will simply make the minimum commission level which is 10% of the rake taken for each skill based wager on your site or any site underneath yours seven levels deep. If you sign up as a pro you are eligible for quick start bonuses that will entitle you to $25 per zbo that enrolls underneath you and some other smaller bonuses. Expert ZBO's are eligible for monthly and yearly bonus pools, quick start bonuses, and many others that apply to their entire downlines, not just the seven levels. If you visit www.fantaz.com/champion you will see a link that says "comp plan" that outlines the entire compensation package in detail. The game content will be accessible to everyone whether they sign up as a player for free or and Expert ZBO.

• December 14, 2010 5:20 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Wallace-

The live skill gaming engine will have live skill game tournaments based on live events in real time such as live football games, basketball games, live television competitions, etc. The tournaments will consist of outright "predictions" as well as trivia questions, etc. that are asked periodically throughout the event to add the skill component. The participants will get credit for answers that are correct in the order that they were answered. There will be hundreds of these tournaments on a daily basis.

I know you are skeptical and I can certainly appreciate that. As I said before, this system, concept, etc. was built for gaming first. The business component is certainly equally exciting. I think the one thing to keep in mind is that this business will not have many of the roadblocks that other MLM companies have experienced. There will not be an issue of inventory, overhead, or maybe most importantly, consumption. There are only so many juices, skin care products, etc. one can consume. FantaZ will not have those limitations. The compensation model is also much more lucrative than the majority of others. The way we have structured the ZBO program allows income of 10% of the rake on any skill based wager placed on their site or any site underneath theirs seven levels deep. That does not include substantial bonus pools that FantaZ will be disbursing to its members.

I am wondering why you take so much interest in network marketing companies but refrain from participation in any of them? You mentioned that some companies have more potential than others and was wondering which you would go with if you had to choose one? Why?

• December 11, 2010 7:27 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

WatchDog-

I wanted to also let you know that ZBO's will not be charged until we officially launch to the public which means you may begin enrolling members into your downline immediately. This gives members the ability  to build their downlines free of charge and reserve their desired screenames/URLs so, when we do launch, the membership will essentially pay for itself (provided you have at least 5 ZBO's enroll underneath you). We have some ZBO's that have thousands of enrollments and will see a large income day one without any money out of pocket.

• December 15, 2010 12:48 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Hmm, good question TB, I'll do my best to get to that if you can forgive my verbosity. Thank you for explaining the live skill gaming aspect of FantaZ. I appreciate the time you have taken in responding to this thread, which I know has likely been a bit rigid at times.

I think there is a part of me that would like to participate in an MLM opportunity, because I can see where if the right person finds the right company, and an infinite supply of motivation, they could really enjoy the time, effort and returns involved with making a legitimate go of it, and ultimately find success. The problem is that MLM businesses unfortunately share some of the reputation that countless scams, ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes have created.

Its no secret that times are tough for everyone, and for a lot of people, the choice is as simple as working a miserable job for pennies, or spend your life and time in pursuit of finding better ways to make money. Neither sounds very appealing, but that's how a lot of people feel. MLM opportunities are presented alongside the hyperbole and "suggestion" that there is a financial killing to be made. When this is introduced to the average person whom generally believes everything they read, or are told, they invest everything they got financially and emotionally, as I've seen it first hand.

Mind you, I'm not saying MLM=Scam, at least no more so than any mainstream business. Walmart has its Chinese slave labor products that break in a year, as do most successful retail chains, having found success through discount, and discount via outsourcing and inferior quality. I'm only saying that with any kind of business, comes a percentage of fraud, whether it be in product, representative, small print, whatever it is, there are few honest and legitimate "deals" and opportunities. I know that may seem a bit bleak, but all "BS"ing aside, I'd like to think most of us agree on that at least on the inside.

So to answer your first question, I have to find an MLM business that first and foremost is not a scam. Second, I have to really believe in the product, and that alone is a miracle in and of itself coming from where I do socially. I see an ocean of skin creams and health shakes, vitamins and picture frames, in some cases; 10 companies offering the same thing with the same "scientifically proven" results. That's not just in the MLM world either, as I said, there are countless stores selling the same stuff. Third, I have to ask myself, if I do happen to find something that meets my own stiff expectations; am I willing to invest any and all capital I can into building it with enough faith that I will at least break even? To some people its money in the bank, to others its rent.

I can't say I have seen any compensation plans that have blown me away, so its hard to answer your second question, but products have at least come close to making me take a second look. I couldn't sell something I didn't passionately believe in (believe me I have tried in the past lol.) As you can tell, I have an affinity for video games. FantaZ definitely peaked my interest from a moneymaking perspective, in addition to knowing I would be very good at presenting it to other people, so long as I found it appealing as a gamer, that is. So as tough and cynical as I may have been, I am keeping an open mind that will have more perspective once its live and about.

I have a deep appreciation for organic foods, and I no longer consume things that aren't organic, so that knocks out most of the nutritional MLM companies out there as choices. In the meantime, I hang around forums occasionally, exploring, putting together mini reviews and trying to find people to discuss them with.

Sorry for the length, but I hope that answers your question.

• January 21, 2011 6:47 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

FantaZ is finally releasing the Beta to those that have pre-registered! The response has been overwhelmingly posiitve. The beta is being release to only those that have pre-registeredWWW.FANTAZ.COM/CHAMPION

• January 23, 2011 11:53 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Wallace-

I too share your skepticism in regards to the "MLM" world. I think far too many are looking for the "get rich quick" scheme and therefore become a target for those looking to take advantage of them. I respect your due dilligence and ability to recognize a "winner". I have been approached by countless people over the years that would pitch foods, lotions, drinks, utility services, etc. Needless to say a pitch like that can be seen coming a mile away and would always make me cringe at the thought. I also have a huge interest in organic products and I think that would be an attractive option if I were searching for a network marketing company.

I guess the most attractive aspect of the FantaZ concept and platform is the fact that it doesn't share the limits that a typical network marketing platform has. There is no consumption limit, it appeals to virtually everyone and it doesnt have the up-front cost associated with many of the others. I have been listenng to the responses and feedback from FantaZ members that have been given access to the Beta and it has been overwhelmingly positive. The site is dynamic, user friendly, and extremely low maintenance. The social networking aspect of the site has also recieved a wonderful response. Like I said before I am the first to be a skeptic when it comes to the "MLM" world but I firmly believe that FantaZ will become a household name. It will not only change the way people look at online skill gaming but also the way people view the MLM industry. Provided the Beta continues to run as well as it has, the site will be released systematically to the pre-registrants until we officially launch to the public (very soon). You will not be disappointed.    WWW.FANTAZ.COM/CHAMPION

• February 11, 2011 4:03 AM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Wallace-

The day has finally come! If you are still around I would like to invite you to our beta. Please let me know.

• February 12, 2011 11:21 PM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

TB21 !

I wasn't sure if I would see you again.

So, the company has launched, how would you say things are going ?

I would very much be interested in testing the platform, and I will be fair with whatever I find. I'm not interested in selling it, but I would definitely like to check it out. I went to the site and they want a referral code so I decided to wait for you and get one that way, hopefully it will benefit you in some way.

We have had some long and occasionally challenging debates but I always appreciated you coming back and expressing your thoughts, so this is a prime opportunity for me to place my assumptions aside and see what FantaZ has come up with. Don't worry I have no intentions of slamming it (unless it was awful or something, but I don't think it will be.) I want to give a good honest review of how I feel about it, plus with our discussions, and my hard to please game mentality, it would be the damndest thing if it turned out to be awesome.

If it helps for me to have a code that goes back to you, just PM me one TB, and I'll check it out, otherwise I'll go download and get started.

Here's what I want to know, have you tried it, or had you been involved with it before it was released, and if so, how do you feel about it?

• February 13, 2011 2:36 PM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

So let me get this straight. I get cash for playing games online ?

• February 13, 2011 3:45 PM PST
    • Reviewing FantaZ

Ernesto-

Yes the system has been built so that anyone may join for free and play any game for free or for cash. If you win the game, you will be compensated according to the parameters of that particular game (It could be head to head, a 50 person tournament or anything in between). Additionally if you decide to sign up as a business owner you have the ability to earn residual from any cash game played as a result of anyone enrolling via your URL. In other words if you had a 100K enrolled in your downline as a result of visiting your site, you would earn at least 10% of the rake on every cash game played on your site or any site seven levels below yours.

Wallace-

Great to hear from you! I appreciate your thoughts as well. I do not come from the "network marketing" world and I feel there are far too many companies not only misleading clients but borderline defrauding them. I appreciate an honest voice as it is vital in this "world" to keep people and companies accountable. I feel that if a company dodges questions that's typically due to the fact they have something to hide :).

I am very pleased with where we are at with the beta. We have received extremely positive feedback from our clientele and I must say in the last month I have become addicted to a number of the games and the social media component is great. The fantasy sports platform and live skill gaming engine are not live (the system is incredibly intricate as I am sure you can imagine) but those components will be running very, very shortly. Overall, we have seen a huge spike in interest, enrollments, and overall following since we have systematically launched the beta internally. All signs that we are on the right track. I feel extremely optimistic about the direction of the company and also the longevity as we branch into all possible areas of skill gaming. The site will not be up to your standards initially because all aspects are not currently running (the current games are just the tip of the iceberg) but I would love to get your feedback thus far as we are very close to public launch. I am not sure how to PM you but if you could initiate a conversation I can get you on board. Again, its great to hear from you and I look forward to your feedback.   www.fantaz.com/champion

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel