Forums Complaints Ambit Energy Complaints
  • Topic: Ambit Energy Complaints Forum

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 10, 2010 1:58 AM PDT
    • Ambit Energy Complaints Forum

Ambit Energy Complaints Forum:

This forum is a place to for complaints and rebuttals about Ambit Energy.

If you have a Ambit Energy complaint, please be concise and explain your complaint in detail.

Rants and complaints that do not appear to have any substance may be removed at the Admin's discression.

• August 31, 2010 2:53 AM PDT

I've been reading various complaints about Ambit, all alleging that the company offers low cost energy for the first month, then the price nearly doubles. When the bill isn't paid on time after it doubles, the company tacks on $200 late charges.

Another case reported that a man enrolled in an Ambit energy plan for his mother and her bill went from $80 to $150 per month. I'm not sure exactly how the billing dynamics work, but in one other case, an elederly man was promised in writing a monthly savings on his bill. Not only was the quote not honored, but the company continued to bill him even after he requested a disconnection of service.

• October 10, 2011 10:53 AM PDT

I am into Ambit Energy as a consultant and at the same time a client, so far don't have problems. And first time to read complaints like this. Have he try to figure it out or try to reach the company or even the consultant that invited him to enroll?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel