Forums Candle Companies Scentsy Forum
  • Topic: Scentsy Consultant

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 8, 2011 3:07 AM PST
    • Scentsy Consultant

My husband bought me a scentsy candle warmer and we were wondering if there is any way other than the website to order refill products?

Is it difficult to get in touch with a scentsy distributor? Will the item cost more through the consultant?

• February 23, 2011 6:27 AM PST
    • Scentsy Consultant

Greetings to you dear Penny, I love the picture you have of 2 cents!

I am happy to tell you that you can find access to Scentsy products almost everywhere on the Internet. It is true that in my family nothing could replace the beauty and simplicity of a candle, but I have seen the Scentsy products being used in the restroom of my gym and they really are a wonderful way to avoid many fire hazards, and they really are very pleasant to see and smell.

Also I would like to tell you that the products will generally stay in the same price range from the bigger sites, which are all operated by Scentsy Consultants. As far as getting in touch with a Scentsy Distributor, I am not certain of this difficulty but with so many Scentsy product sites on the Internet I would be very surprised if it did prove to be a difficult task.

Much love.

• March 1, 2011 5:01 AM PST
    • Scentsy Consultant

Hi Penny, My name is Aaron Dillavou and I'm an Independent Scentsy consultant from Iowa City,Iowa. I don't know what part of the country you live in,but there are Scentsy consultants in most parts of the country.If you would like more information,please feel free to contact me. ph.888-332-9794,email: aalist44@gmail.com or at, www.connectuservices.com  I would be happy to send you a catalog and my monthly incentives,which are not listed on my Scentsy website, www.safeglow.scentsy.us   Thanks,Aaron

• February 23, 2011 11:01 PM PST
    • Scentsy Consultant

I've really enjoyed my Scentsy candle but only a large rooms. I find the fragrance to be a little bit too much for me personally if I put it in my back office. I have consistently tried it in several different rooms and with various scents and the product gives off a very, very strong fragrance. It outperforms Glade Plug-ins bar none if you use it for that purpose however, and you can't go wrong with feeling safer should you leave to run errands. I would never leave my home with a candle burning, but I do all the time with a Scentsy burner. I ordered my candle online and never dealt with a Scentsy representative so I can't say whether they are hard to reach or not but unless you're interested in becoming a rep I wouldn't worry too much about getting in contact with one. I rather enjoy ordering a product and dodging any recruiting pitches. I also feel that the prices are fairly stable no matter how you buy it since all the distributors are in a way, competing with one another.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel