Forums Candle Companies Scentsy Forum
  • Topic: Scentsy Fillable Customer Order Forms

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 2, 2010 1:20 AM PST
    • Scentsy Fillable Customer Order Forms

First I want to say thank you for all of you who have had the faith in me to customize these forms for you.  It has made my repeat customer orders tremendously simple for them to submit. 

I have had quite an overwhelming response to my Customized Order Forms. The order forms are great to send to your customers, especially your regular ones. They simply fill out the form and hit the SUBMIT button and the completed order form comes directly to your email Inbox. Because the response was so great, it also became very time consuming. I am still happy to do the forms for you, however, I now find it necessary to charge a small fee for them. I will be charging a $5 fee to customize the forms for anyone interested.

I am able to add almost any information/image that you wish.  If there is a different image you would like used, you can forward that to me and I will do my best to replace the current image for you.  I don't seem to be able to attach the doc here, so if you would like to view a sample, you can email me for that also.

This fee can be sent via PayPal to emily.ethompson@gmail.com. In the PayPal message section, please include your Name, Email, Website, Phone and any other contact information you would like listed.  Those not using PayPal may also contact me by email to set up another form of payment.

For any of you who have requested a form but have not yet received one, please follow this proccess if you are still interested.  Thanks for all of your interest and support!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel