Forums Candle Companies Scentsy Forum
  • Topic: Scentsy Wickless Candles

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 9, 2011 7:15 AM PST
    • Scentsy Wickless Candles

What is the difference between scentsy wickless candles and candles with a wick? How do you burn a candle without a wick?

• February 11, 2011 2:49 AM PST
    • Scentsy Wickless Candles

Hi Penny, my husband ordered a Scentsy warmer on my last birthday and they are really neat! My only complaint is that if you don't get the right scent, and you don't use a <smaller than recommended> amount of Scentsy wax, it can be a little bit overpowering. Ok, really overpowering, but the burners are beautiful and you can choose from tons of them. They also have seasonal editions that come out for the holidays. The way a Scentsy warmer works is that the container insulates the heat from a bulb inside the warmer itself, which heats up the entire container. The wax melts and then gives off the scent, which is extremely effective.....

The thing I really like about Scentsy products are that they are basically safer for your home. I have a friend that visits often and her 7 year old is known for taking his GI Joe toys and holding them over a candle flame to melt and disfigure them (boys).... He was doing this in my bathroom all the time because I used to love to light a cherry almond candle and let it burn to keep it smelling nice, which usually wasn't a problem since my kids are all grown. Instead of being annoyed because I have to blow the candle out, now I can just use the Scentsy wickless candle and the problem is solved.

Scentsy makes all kinds of scents, and to be fair, everyone's sense of smell is different, I think they can be a bit potent but overall very refreshing, and you have over a hundred choices to choose from, which means somewhere in there is a scent you don't mind an over abundance of. Since my last birthday, I order us 3 more, one for my mother another for my daughter and one more for our downstairs card room. Everyone seems to really enjoy them and if I didn't have a few other irons in the fire I would consider becoming a Scentsy consultant.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel