Forums Product Reviews New Product Reviews
  • Topic: Shaklee's Ultra Cinch Inch Loss Plan Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 19, 2011 10:07 AM PST
    • Shaklee's Ultra Cinch Inch Loss Plan Review

Shaklee's Ultra Cinch Inch Loss Plan

If you have decided to slim down, you may be considering joining a weight loss program to help you lose the extra pounds. There are a number of different weight loss programs available throughout the United States, many of which offer excellent tips and support systems that can help you to lose the weight but can you keep it off? How do you know which program will work for you? Here is what I know about the Shaklee Ultra Cinch Inchloss Plan.

First The Obesity Epidemic and Why You Should NOT Diet!

Men, on average, are seventeen pounds heavier than they were in the late 1970’s, and for women the figure is even higher, at nineteen pounds!The proportion of overweight children, ages six to eleven, has more than doubled, while the proportion of overweight adolescents, ages twelve to nineteen, has more than tripled.

According to the standards of the United States military, 40% of young women and 25% of young men weigh too much to enlist. As the average person became heavier, the very heavy became heavier still; more than twelve million Americans now have a body-mass index greater than forty, which, for someone who is five feet nine, entails weighing more than two hundred and seventy pounds!

Hospitals had to buy special wheelchairs and operating tables to accommodate the obese, and revolving doors had to be widened—the typical door went from about ten feet to about twelve feet across. I recently experienced these new hospital ”accomodations” when a very close family member of mine needed them.

An Indiana company called Goliath Casket is now offering triple-wide coffins with reinforced hinges that can hold up to eleven hundred pounds.

We have a serious weight problem in America, and going on a typical diet can make matters worse! Here’s why, according to scientific research: The problem is that whenever we lose weight, we generally lose muscle mass as well as fat. To be precise, you lose about 5 pounds of muscle for every 12 pounds of weight loss.

This is a concern, because muscle is metabolically much more active than fat. Since each pound of muscle burns about 50 calories a day, that 5 pounds of muscle you lost costs you 250 calories a day. So, if you want to keep losing weight at the same rate after you reduced the first 12 pounds, you will need to reduce your calories by another 250 calories a day – and if you manage to lose another 12 pounds you will have to reduce your calories by yet another 250 calories per day to keep losing weight.

Now you understand what causes the dreaded weight loss plateau!

But wait, it gets worse.

Let’s say that you lose 12 or 24 pounds (corresponding to 5-10 pounds of muscle or 250 to 500 calories per day) and go off of your diet because the plateau discouraged you. When you regain your weight it comes back mostly as fat, not as muscle. So now you need to eat 250-500 calories a day less just to maintain your weight. Ouch!!

The result is that you usually gain back more weight than you lost.

Now you understand the cause of the dreaded yo-yo diet cycle!

What is the Shaklee Ultra Cinch Inchloss Plan Exactly?

Shaklee’s Cinch Inch Loss Plan is a weight loss program which includes a regimen of protein packed shakes and energy boosting teas. This program is clinically proven to not only help you shed pounds but also those extra inches. Shaklee Corporation has a complete staff of medical doctors, nutritionists,  and 75 full time scientists who have drawn on over 50 years of sports and nutrition science to develop a plan that they say works.

Why Cinch Works:

Cinch works because you only lose fat and not muscle. The Shaklee Cinch Plan is powered by Leucine, a powerful muscle-retaining amino acid that helps retain your lean muscle mass while losing fat and inches. Muscle=metabolism, so the more muscle you have the more calories you can burn and that equals fewer inches around your waist. This is what separates Cinch from other weight loss plans out on the market. Retaining muscle is the key to long term success with weight loss. The Shaklee Cinch Plan was created to break the yo-yo dieting cycle. Shaklee conducted a 12 week clinical study on the use of the Ultra Cinch Inch Loss Plan. The findings: average weight loss 15.4 pounds, waist size decreased by 4.1 inches, hip size decreased 2.6 inches, fat-free mass (muscle) remained unchanged. It was confirmed that all weight loss came from fat!

The Shaklee Cinch Plan seems like it would be and easy plan to follow! Here are the simple steps to take and the cost of the Cinch Ultra Inch Loss Plan. To buy the full plan for a 4 week supply: retail $353.75 or as a member $300.65. There is also a Cinch Lite for under $200.00 for a month of products. This program is for maintenance or “Lite” weight loss. It contains a shake a day, 1 box of snack bars, 3-in-1 boost, and the Cinch Energy tea.

The Ultra Cinch Inch Loss Plan consists of 4 steps:

Step 1: Replace two meals with Cinch Shakes and/or Cinch Meal Bars.

Cinch’s low-glycemic shakes come in four yummy flavors (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Café Latte). The shakes have 24 grams of quality protein and 6 grams of fiber to keep you full and satisfied. And if shakes aren’t your thing or you want more variety, choose Cinch Meal-in-a-Bars. A delicious filling bar with 20 grams of quality protein. Comes in two delicious choices: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip or the new Blueberry Crisp.  Convenient for on-the-go lifestyles–have a Cinch Shake for breakfast and a Cinch Meal-in-a-Bar for lunch.

Step 2: Use Cinch Snack Bars and Cinch Energy Teas to keep you feeling good throughout the day.

Forget coffee, soda and sugary snacks – they’re hidden with calories and crave-making sweeteners. With Cinch Energy Teas and Snack Bars, you’ll head off the mid-day slumps with a healthy, tasty, quick pick-me-up and you’ll avoid piling on the calories, too. It’s all about feeling great while creating a healthier and happier you!

Step 3: Take one Cinch 3-in-1 Boost with each meal.

One caplet with each meal is all you need. The revolutionary Cinch 3-in-1 Boost is three products in one. It’s a multivitamin/multimineral, it also boosts your body’s ability to burn calories, and it’s a glucose regulator that helps retain normal blood sugar levels. Stable blood sugar levels help you control cravings throughout the day. Take one with every meal and you’re good to go!

Step 4: Eat a healthy dinner with the foods you most like to eat.

Cinch is not about starving yourself or foregoing foods you love to eat. With Cinch no food is off-limits, you just want to eat healthy portions and try to maintain a daily calorie level that works for your weight loss goals. You’ll find healthy, easy-to-make meal plans at cinchclub.com and at the new cinchwellness.com.

See How The Shaklee Cinch Plan Compares to Other Leading Weight Loss Programs…

How To Get Started With the Shaklee Cinch Plan

One way is to get started with the Cinch Starter Kit. The cost of the kit is $228 retail or by becoming a member of Shaklee for $19.95 you then get an automatic 15% off your purchase for a total of $193.80. This membership comes with a new member kit and 15% off all future purchases.

The New Member kit for $19.95 includes:

• Vivix Sample (1 packette)
      • Vitalizer Strip Sample (1 strip)
      • Basic H Sample (1 capsule)
      • Energy Chew Sample (2 chew)
      • C&E Repair P.M. Sample (1 sachet)
      • Welcome Letter (1)
      • Product Guide (1)
      • Shaklee Application (1)
      • Drive the Dream Brochure (1)
      • In the Driver’s Seat (1)
      • Join Us DVD (1)

It contains everything you need to lose weight and inches safely and effectively.

Plus, 

The Cinch Starter Kit includes:

• chocolate shake mix canister (15 servings)  

ShakleeCinch photo 300x132 Shaklee Cinch Plan Review

Shaklee Cinch Starte Kit Photo

• vanilla shake mix packets (14 servings)
      • 3-in-1 boost™ (42 count)
      • assortment pack snack bars (10 count)
      • energy tea mix (28 sticks)
      • daily journals (2)
      • cinch program guide
      • cinch logo shaker cup
      • cinch pedometer
      • cinch tape measure

with the purchase of a Cinch Starter Kit, you get FREE 3-month access to Cinchwellness.com, featuring meal and exercise plans, exercise examples, meal tracking, wellness workshops, community message boards, wellness articles and more to help you along the way.

In My Opinion

I would like to end with my personal experience with some of the Cinch products. I have tried all four flavors of the Cinch Shakes: chocolate, strawberry, latte’, and vanilla and Strawberry is my favorite. It tastes like real strawberries not artificial, you know what I mean. I have also tried the meal bars: peanut butter and chocolate and berry almond crunch. They really do fill you up and taste great in my opinion. I really like the peanut butter and chocolate. I went on a trip and took a box with me to have as breakfast every day to save on eating out costs. I loved it. I saved a ton of money by eating the bars in my room with my morning cup of coffee and not going out. Now the snack bars, they are awesome to put in my purse to take with me when I go for a short hike or out shopping. They are a great energy boost and tide me over until meal time. Peanut butter is my favorite but I like them all. The chocolate is truly for chocolate lovers. It is dark and rich. The lemon cranberry is zesty and fun to eat. I know you really want to know about the weight loss part. Well I really don’t need to lose weight but this summer I was having a Cinch Shake for breakfast before my morning walk and I did lose 4 pounds that month and I wasn’t even trying. Cool huh?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel