Forums Product Reviews New Product Reviews
  • Topic: Skin Restoration by BlackBox Cosmetics

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 17, 2011 9:02 AM PST
    • Skin Restoration by BlackBox Cosmetics

After searching ten years for effective, yet gentle skincare, I finally found it! The skin Restoration kit by BlackBox Cosmetics contains 6 diferent products, which are a combination of organic ingredients, peptides, nutrients, and minerals that feed the skin cells down to the dermal layers instead of forming a coating on top of the skin.

These products are pure aloe based so you aren't paying for water as you do with most skincare products. They are also packaged in a way to prevent exposure to light and air, which is a unique feature.

The products are available in a kit or as individual products. Recylable refill cartridges are available for all products. Wholesale options available to retailers.

Best of all: these products work! They work on men and women of all ages with all types of skin. They work to feed the skin and make the skin younger, not just younger-looking!

http://shop.blackboxcosmetics.com/marieg8400

• April 26, 2011 12:32 PM PDT
    • Skin Restoration by BlackBox Cosmetics

I have used these products for 7 months and I will never use anything else. My skin is so much softer and my pores are much smaller. The wrinkles and fine lines are definitely diminished. I love the way my skin feels and looks with BlackBox Cosmetics Skincare!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel