Forums Work From Home Business Forums The Customer Advantage
  • Topic: The Customer Advantage - great idea but so far dissapointing

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 28, 2011 12:50 PM PDT
    • The Customer Advantage - great idea but so far dissapointing

I recently signed up for TCA and I am thouroughly disappointed so far. There doesn't seem to be any info out there about anything so I am not sure whether to recruit people still, or if the company has already given up and didn't let anyone know. Very frustrating. On the other hand, I found another site called Moolala which has the same concept, but is already up and running and people are already getting paid. It's nice to see they already have live deals and are in contact with their team members.  Check it out.

http://share.moolala.com/r/8WWX3BZ

This site seems much more promising than TCA. Good luck,

• March 29, 2011 10:17 PM PDT
    • The Customer Advantage - great idea but so far dissapointing

Hi Laura, my advice (not that I am an expert by any means) but based on my own research and that of some of our more knowledgeable forum posters, I would let it go and put your effort and money into something more viable. For one thing, this email was sent to several people, (I swiped a copy from forum poster Chris) that states:

We wanted to send you an update regarding the Team Builders. We have been inundated with questions and problems regarding the pending launch of TCA. It has gotten to a point were we are putting in too much time trying to answer questions of which, we do not have all of the answers. We have tried to contact the corporate office to get some answers and have been mostly unsuccessful. We have made suggestions from weekly updates to leadership calls so the team leaders can share the informational updates with their teams. All of our suggestions seem to have fallen on deaf ears. We did receive a response from the corporate office this week to some of our questions. We were not impressed with the answers. We included the latest email response for your review. support@thecustomeradvantage.com or daniel@thecustomeradvantage.com .

Due to inability of the company to communicate with us, we are putting our TCA business on hold. We still firmly believe in the concept of The Customer Advantage but we can't honestly continue to invest or time to the extent that we have over the past month. We have put our lives on hold to build this system and our organization. Throughout this time, we have received limited support from the corporate office. Our issues are with lack of communication and support, lack of corporate updates, planning, and deadlines.

We will leave the Team Builders site up and keep it running. We will not be moderating the forum and we are cancelling our weekly conference call. If you continue to recruit new members to TCA and plan to use the welcome letter, please adjust it with this information. If you would have questions or problems (or getting questions from your downline), we suggest you contact either : support@thecustomeradvantage.com or daniel@thecustomeradvantage.com.

So while even though it isn't official, they seem to be falling apart. The major indicators basically speak for themselves; No definitive launch date, program and video conference development, yet no launch date. Rumors of problems within the ranks, no follow up on criticism at the company's own forum and eventually it was taken down, which means either a lack of man power to address the issues, or lack of answers, and that sort of speaks for itself.

I don't think in this case that The Customer Advantage was a scam, but I do think it was/did/is falling apart, and that whatever went wrong, it has left the company debilitated. You can always get involved with something else and maybe, just maybe TCA will be saved, but I doubt it. There are a few companies like Moolala, that are just like it however that work on the same idea, maybe give them a try?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel