Forums Fundraising Fundraising Forum
  • Topic: The Customer Advantage Fundraising

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 1, 2011 12:35 PM PDT
    • The Customer Advantage Fundraising

5. Marketing Co-op – Testing for the marketing co-op begin the last week of February. The best campaigns were determined and members began to be placed to the co-op participants last week. The main push of this campaign is slowed as the email system is finished being transitioned. All co-op participants are GUARANTEED 15 front line members. One of the reasons there was a guarantee given in this co-op is because of time that TCA knew this process would take. Remember also if you heard John on one of the conference calls, co-op participants will receive an additional marketing tool for FREE. You’ll be blown away by what you get. This is very unique – NO ONE IN SOCIAL MEDIA HAS IT!

#43 · Posted: 11 Feb 2011 09:28
      Reply Quote 

The Customer Advantage Founder, John Milanoski recently rolled out a marketing co-op (optional of course). For a one-time fee of $75, he will guarantee you 15 Front Line sign-ups.

I think that is reasonable, especially for those that wish not to recruit. Check it out to see if
      it's for you!

#72 · Posted: 3 Mar 2011 10:45
      Reply Quote 

One of my downline has got in touch with me because he paid $79 for 15 sign ups about 3 or 4 weeks ago and has not got one yet.

Has anybody here received any sign ups through this offer? 

• May 2, 2011 3:32 AM PDT

I guess I'm still not getting the $75 ( or $79 ) co-op fee.

Is the Customer Advantage free to join only if someone has paid a $75 co-op fee and can therefore offer you a 'free' membership?

That sounds like a similar company where you had to buy digital 'tickets' to invite others to the pre-launch who would then buy digital 'tickets' creating a vast electronic pyramid with no real product.

So to clarify my question, can someone break down exactly how this co-op fee works for The Customer Advantage? Is it the same scenario?

• May 2, 2011 5:08 AM PDT

The Coop was offer to 1000 people in January. It was not and is not a requirement to become a member of the customer advantage.  In fact, since it is taking so long for them to get the folks their guaranteed signups. The customer advantage has offered any one that signed up for, their 75 dollars back no questions asked.

Wallace I have to disagree with you about this being a fantastic thread.... It's basically all about Chuck ranting and raving about somthing he has done very little research on and belittling the lady who started this thread.

I do agree with you about Ufuk returning to comment or reply .

Have a great day.  

"You seldom get what you go after unless you know in advance what you want.  Indecision has often given an advantage to the other fellow because he did his thinking beforehand."  - Maurice Switzer -

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel