Forums Work From Home Business Forums The Customer Advantage
  • Topic: The Customer Advantage Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 15, 2011 4:58 AM PST
    • The Customer Advantage Review

Thanks for you interest in The Customer Advantage.  I wanted to share some information with you regarding this new company.  The easiest way is to compare it to a business most people are familiar with, Groupon.

The Customer Advantage as Compared to Groupon

Groupon is a company that is now reported to be growing faster than Facebook!  By and large, Groupon Reviews have been very positive.  Numerous Groupon review sites have been researched and we have found minimal negative experiences. In the two years of operation and growth they have caught the attention of the media. Just recently the company turned down a 6 billion dollar offer from Google. As of the date of this writing it is reported that Groupon has approximately 40 million subscribers and is continuing to grow. Other companies have followed the successful model that Groupon started and have also experienced success. It seems that consumers everywhere love the savings and advantages that they offer.

Recently a new and enhanced version of this business model has come upon the scene. The name of the company is "The Consumer Advantage," started by entrepreneur John Milanoski. What makes The Customer Advantage unique is that they have chosen to go beyond the one time referral fee of $10 that Groupon gives.

The Customer Advantage is following a referral reward model where every free subscriber can be paid 5% from the purchases of personal referrals to the program.  It doesn't stop there; subscribers receive additional commission payouts from the referrals that come from their friends as well. This can continue to up to five generations of referrals. This can add up to significant income for the average person who simply tells three friends and each of these friends refer three and so on and so forth.  Imagine earning 5% from the purchases of thousands of individuals. Can it happen? Groupon started with 400 subscribers and quickly grew to millions with no significant incentive.  The business model has been proven.  The membership of The Customer Advantage currently stands around 26,000 (February 15, 2011).  John has the plan and vision to take the program to the level of Groupon and beyond!

Although Groupon Reviews have been positive I believe the following differences offered by The Customer Advantage give it a A+ rating. Because of the commissions being paid out to subscribers, individuals are that much more motivated to support and respond to local businesses that are promoting through The Customer Advantage program.  Businesses can now monetize their customer base by referring them to subscribe to The Customer Advantage program as well as capture new customers when their business is featured. The potential response of their customers and their referrals to special offers from other local businesses adds additional revenue. Think about it, Joe's Sandwich Shop has referred 1,000 customers to The Customer Advantage. Each of them have referred others and these additional people have continued to refer hundreds more. These people will be responding to a 50% off at Sally's Flower shop. Joe's Sandwich shop continues to profit from these purchases, even if they happen to be from another business, in another city, or state.

Since all members register for free, non-profits, clubs and organizations can participate as well. This means candy bar sales are gone forever. Simply subscribe the supporters for free and encourage them to share it with their friends and family. The organization can make thousands of dollars a month from several generations of referrals simply taking advantage of significantly discounted offers from area merchants.

Although Groupon has a proven history, TCA offers a huge advantage and this is the ability to earn income from just referring members so they can receive great discount offers!  Since both sites are free to register, this benefit makes a huge difference!

The company is currently seeking motivated individuals to share The Customer Advantage with their contacts.  Since the company is still in a beta launch (expected launch to be around March 1), this is the time to help grow the company membership and business partners!  Get in front of the trend that is occurring! 

You can get more information by visiting:  

http://idoc.thecustomeradvantage.com  

(If you go direct to the corporate site http://thecustomeradvantage.com, use site invitation code: idoc.)

• February 15, 2011 7:14 AM PST

Over the last month, I've seen The Customer Advantage being promoted pretty consistently all over the place.  A good friend of mine sent me an email asking me what I thought of the program, after replying, I decided to post it to this forum just incase anyone could use a little guidance in considering whether or not The Customer Advantage is a potential business opportunity.

John Milanoski

The Customer Advantage was founded by John Milanoski, an Internet marketer and entrepreneur  pretty well known for his Marketing Millionaire training system.  Spending a great deal of his time studying marketplace trends, he was able to observe how much potential social media had in influencing the local marketplace.  It wasn't long after this realization that he combined a working socially driven consumer service with a network marketing structure, which sets his company apart  from the two forerunners in this marketing division.

The Customer Advantage Business Model

The basic idea behind The Customer Advantage Business Model is that a new member is sent an offer from a local business to provide a product or service at a considerable discount, usually in the range of 50% off.  If the offer is worth taking advantage of for the member, they simply purchase the corresponding coupon.  As this process carries on, the business gains new customer traffic  and potential sales volume while the member gets a great deal. In some ways this is similar to Living Social, and Groupon.

Like most other network marketing systems, The Customer Advantage is built around the personal referral of new members, whom each receive a replicated web site which aids in the enrollment of new members. When your referral makes a purchase, you end up with 5% of that sale, in addition to a 5% override commission on all members in their downline through 5 generational levels. Should you enroll a local business, you'll end up with 2% commission on all sales made through the offers generated by that business.

Right now, the company is still in pre-launch and pretty much focusing on gathering members and businesses so the coupons have yet to be offered, but are expected to begin soon.  These kinds of pre-launch situations come with a pretty standard amount of uncertainty, regardless of the company, and they come with the opportunity to really make a killing, or completely fail, due simply because you just can't predict a company's viability. It all depends on the leadership abilities of those in charge of the company, as well as the ability to gather market shares from the leaders.

The way to success is no different here than any other potential MLM opportunity, and it relies on the ability to build relationships with other potential members. The average person relies solely on the package they receive from their company with the cloned web site, hoping to make a thriving business, but to really go above and beyond takes originality and creativity, especially in presentation. The actual business concept is tried and trusted in the marketplace, so this could very well be a less risky opportunity for any beginning network marketer.

I definitely see potential.

• April 16, 2011 8:09 AM PDT

Really??????????????? Read below.....BRAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this links first: http://linkvaark.com/2011/04/14/john-milanoskis-parade-of-plans/   

http://www.cornichon.org/2011/01/why-most-online-coupons.html    

Here's the point that I wanted to make:

Even though you paid nothing, your involvement in these scams helps perpetuate them. For example, you tout the growth of 1000 a day (one of them is you) and that convinces others to perhaps invest money - See my point? The driver of the get away car is as guilty as the bank robber that goes into the bank. No one looks good that actively participates in a scam. 
      This is the very attitude scammers BANK on! Look at the facts, run the numbers, and see all the red flags. But I suspect you already know this.......SURE!

Read thread number 60!!! http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=1037657 

• February 16, 2011 3:38 AM PST

Thanks for the great post!  I couldn't agree with you more!  

The Customer Advantage has eliminated some areas that keep individuals from being successful with traditional MLM and network marketing businesses.

1.  With The Customer Advantage, there are no products to "sell".  The majority of people today would admit to not being a great salesperson.  With this program, you are just sharing the discounts.

2.  The Customer Advantage does not have any monthly purchase requirements or "autoship" options.  Many individuals do not like being forced into buying products.  It is the old saying, "people love to shop and buy things but they hate to be sold something".

3.  The Customer Advantage has no costs or fees.  It is free to register and there are no ongoing fees.  You are also provided with the corporate website and a back office.

These things alone do not ensure success but it opens the opportunity up to many more individuals!  Our team is setting up some simple systems for our team members to plug into and utilize to better their opportunity for success.  As you said, this is only as good as the people that utilize them and the work ethic of these individuals.

Time will tell regarding the overall success of The Customer Advantage but due to the items listed above, I believe the chances are much greater for a hugely successful company.

If you would have any questions about the program, you can reach me through my site:  http://idoc.thecustomeradvantage.com or http://www.wix.com/tcapgh/socialmediatrend.

Thanks again!!

• April 16, 2011 4:10 PM PDT

Jack,

Please give people more credit than these antics of yours.

Jack, have you ever really spent time to make a positive difference in someones life? How do you have so much time to push your anger in this way?  You would be much better served to go out and influence 100 people in a positive way.  Try it, you will feel better too!  You dont know me, and really have no intent to really know me.  You make comments based on little information, speculation and lack of evidence and try to pass it off as fact.   It is harmful beyond what you can imagine.  All this because there have been delays in the launch?  that is the only thing that has happened.  I am still here, I am still moving forward yet you insult and spread this unsubstantiated nonsense!  What is your true intention, he who hides..

question most people should ask:

1. intent

2. source of information

Do we believe the legitimate person that is a REAL PERSON or the unknown he/she that is behind an anonymous name that loves to slander and spread libelous content.  Look through that blog, the owner has nothing better to do than pick random innocent people and attack.  I even saw John Maxwell listed among his attacks.

That blog owner has never had contact with me and has not interviewed me at all.  the content is 90% inaccurate.  Not that is is pertinent to anything anyway.  It is simply an attack on my name.  Half of it had to be removed because it was false and word press closed them down temporarily due to the libelous content.  show me records of any failed business i have been in and please point me in the direction of records of this Abandoned Foreclosed house you speak of?  Show me where any of those sites Charged any amount of money ever!

again, it is not pertinent to anything and these are just lies.

• April 16, 2011 4:11 PM PDT

Jack,

In all seriousness...

when we do launch (and we will).  and we prove to be all I say... Are you going to join us?  if not, what is your purpose here?

• April 17, 2011 10:14 AM PDT

Jack,

In all seriousness...

when we do launch (and we will).  and we prove to be all I say... Are you going to join us?  if not, what is your purpose here?

Jack, I'll personally be watching closely and am very interested in if you meet your launch date. It seems you are in a very competitive marketplace, yet you must be getting shiloads of interest because you The Customer Advantage is #2 on MLMRankings.com this month.

Could you be so kind as to post a couple of examples of the merchants and/or offers that will be available on the site?

• April 22, 2011 12:44 PM PDT

It doesn't matter if you launch.  

Again, I would like to point out that all responses by John M. never addresses the facts and numbers.  He avoids the tough questions and challenges those people who ask them and accuses them of not wanting others to do well - A typical defense.

Please reread his MLM rhetoric and you will see what I mean.  He never addresses the difficult questions.

I know that my intention, after many years of watching people being scammed, is to ask the hard questions and sit back and watch people not answer them.  

The only reason for me being here is to help someone from being scammed.  I don't know John M.  nor do I care to.  I'm sure it bugs him that I don't feed his ego as the followers do.

I will ask again.  How about going over the math?

• April 16, 2011 4:08 PM PDT

ok.  share your intention Jack!

Your direction and intent is clear Jack.

It is very easy for someone that hides behind an anonymous name with intent to harm another person.  That is the equivalent of a terrorism, isn’t it?

Care to reveal your real self?

Now, you speak of a bank robber etc... Don't they wear a mask?  The surely don’t stand in the open saying their name and intentions, do they?

Which side of the equation are each of us on here?  It's apparent we are not on the same side!

No one sent money orders or cash via fed ex.  this was all transacted through a real bank.   Jack, are you the owner of that blog?  I will gladly answer any of your questions that pertain to what is going on once you reveal your true identity.  You could also post the responses i sent to you or that blog owner whenever you like.

who's friend are you?

• April 23, 2011 2:20 AM PDT

I don't know very much about The Customer Advantage, but I have heard alot about it. In reading this thread and another one like it, I can see what issues people have with John M. but at the same time, I can also see why he wouldn't bother posting anymore with the genuine lack of basic diplomacy by the people making accusations. One guy named "Jackmeoff" really showed that some people lack a basic decency and respect not only to other posters but also to him or herself really. Most intellectually able people don't require "attack-tics", insults and a long line of negative criticism to make a point. People can easily ask respectful, but direct questions. For example, you could easily have asked John why he is not able to give a specific date, or what his reasons were for appearing in said video; or even if something about his lifestyle, his house, or the amount of money he has is accurate. Lies often speak for themselves, and only the feeble-minded have a difficult time seeing through them. All most of you have managed to do is drive off any hope of answers, even if only lies, they would have been something for us to discuss.

Now there is no one here to question. Just my 2 cents.

• April 23, 2011 11:20 PM PDT

Here is my 2 cents...with all my due respect.

It can be very difficult for the person looking for a business opportunity to tell the difference between a legitimate multi level marketing opportunity and a pyramid scheme at a glance. How do you tell whether it's a legitimate business opportunity or a scam?

There are six tips for identifying a pyramid scheme. The big difference between multi level marketing and a pyramid scheme is in the way the business operates. The entire purpose of a pyramid scheme is to get your money and then use you to recruit other suckers (ahem - distributors). The entire purpose of multi level marketing is to move product. The theory behind multi level marketing is that the larger the network of distributors, the more product the business will be able to sell.

Use these questions as an acid test if you're in the least doubt as to whether the opportunity you're considering is multi level marketing or a pyramid scheme:

Is It a Pyramid Scheme?

1)      Are you required to "invest" a large amount of money up front and / or soon or later to become a distributor? This investment request may be disguised as an inventory charge. Legitimate multi level marketing businesses do not require large start up costs nor will give people to be under your down line.

EXAMPLE: Seems "free" isn't always the case. How does one buy "15 people"? OR 20 people? Or whatever number of C0-OP’s??….Are these virtual people?, dead people?, wax figures?, what? I assume anyone who signed up for FREE would not want to give themselves to someone else who paid a fee as their upline would expect them to stay right under them. I know I wouldn't want to share the people I brought in for FREE before launch or after launch. Hmmmm....do I have a point?

2) If you do have to pay for inventory, will the company buy back unsold inventory? Legitimate multi level marketing companies will offer and stick to inventory buy-backs for at least 80% of what you paid.

3) Is there any mention of or attention paid to a market for the product or service? Multi level marketing depends on establishing a market for the company's products. If the company doesn't seem to have any interest in consumer demand for its products, don't sign up.

4) Is there more emphasis on recruitment than on selling the product or service? Remember, the difference between multi level marketing and a pyramid scheme is in the focus. The pyramid scheme focuses on fast profits from signing people up and getting their money. If recruitment seems to be the focus of the plan, run; it may well be a pyramid scheme.

These next two questions will help you determine what the focus of the company is:

5) Is the plan designed so that you make more money by recruiting new members rather than through sales that you make yourself? This is the signature of a pyramid scheme operation.

6) Are you offered commissions for recruiting new members? Another pyramid scheme trademark. It's the number of people who are willing to sign up that matters in a pyramid scheme, not the products or services being offered.

How to Protect Yourself From Pyramid Schemes

As always, when you're investigating a potential business opportunity, you'll want to gather all the information you can about the multi level marketing company's products and operations.

Get (and read) written copies of the company's sales literature, business plan and/or marketing plan. Talk to other people who have experience with the multi level marketing company and the products, to determine whether the products are actually being sold and if they are of high quality. Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints about the company. And listen carefully when you're at that multi level marketing recruitment meeting. Inflated claims for the amazing amounts of money you're going to make should set your alarm bells ringing.

Being part of a successful multi level marketing company can be both profitable and fun, but unfortunately, some purported multi level marketing opportunities are actually pyramid schemes designed to flatten both your wallet and your dream of running a business.

Question; Where does the $75 dollars (from the co-op's -TCA) go? I would love someone involved with this company (The Customer Advantage) TCA to fully explain this option of co-op to me. I hope I didn’t offend anyone by asking one question. Thank you!

Happy Easter to everyone!!

• May 19, 2011 4:27 AM PDT

In another thread John M said:

" We have more than 1000 businesses on board right now.  We also have the ability through 2 separate agreements to reach over 9 million businesses as quickly as we need! "

If this is the case - why haven't you posted any deals? You haven't provided anything but excuses.  Regardless of the reasons - this is business.  You should have a contingency plan.  I realize being a one man show - that is hard to do.

I reached out to you in several emails on how my team could help you get deals going - but, no response.

If the above is true - you should have plenty of deals flowing.

By the time you actually have any deals - tca will be dead.

Where is the tca corporate office? Who handles your accounting?  What bank is the business account in?  Besides yourself - who is a steward of the rep's money?

Tom

• May 21, 2011 1:08 AM PDT

Have there been any updates anywhere on the Internet about The Customer Advantage? I haven't heard anything at all and I'm starting to wonder if it has officially folded?

• May 23, 2011 1:37 AM PDT

This email came last night from tca john m:

Last night, I got the call. The call you never want…

My Father was found dead! It was sudden, unexpected and shocking to me!

Once again, another challenge thrown in! It was only a few months ago my Grandfather passed. We all get challenges at different times in different ways. For each of us they come in a certain frequency and intensity. We even have phrases like, "Crap comes in piles".

email was edited - it was like 20 paragraphs. john has many challenges . . .
    • May 23, 2011 3:53 AM PDT

Thanks for the update Cruisin, as if the situation couldn't possibly get any weirder lol...I have a basic idea how you feel about TCA, but I want to ask you something specific if you don't mind, because I can't stop pondering it.

In regard to John Milanoski's father...please tell me which of the multiple choice questions is most likely true.

John Milanoski's father:

A) Didn't really die, or died years ago, and John made this up to buy more time.

B) Died, but John wasn't close to him therefore it is an easy situation to capitalize on.

C) Really did die, and John really is as upset as he appears.

D) Other.

I know there is probably no way to know for sure, but I figure that somewhere on the internet it would be easy to figure out if it really did happen or not, since records should be available via death notices etc.

• May 23, 2011 4:42 AM PDT

I believe his Dad died.  My condolences to john and his family.

However - if my Dad just died, I certainly wouldn't be worried about business.

• May 23, 2011 6:22 PM PDT

"The Customer Advantage" MATH. The below link explains it all...I mean, to the DETAIL! 

For those who would like to see the REAL TCA numbers, please CLICK below!!!!! 

http://www.slideshare.net/LinkvaarkFraudHunter/the-customer-advantage-magic-numbers-or-funny-money?from=ss_embed   You can thank Mr. Linkvaark for that!!!

After all, I DO agree using his father death to promote this scam is just..........I have no words to describe this guy! WOW!!!!

"EMBED CODES" below too!

<div style="width:425px" id="__ss_8053670"> <strong style="display:block;margin:12px 0 4px"><a href="http://www.slideshare.net/LinkvaarkFraudHunter/the-customer-advantage-magic-numbers-or-funny-money" title="The Customer Advantage: Magic Numbers or Funny Money?">The Customer Advantage: Magic Numbers or Funny Money?</a></strong> <iframe src="http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/8053670" width="425" height="355" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> <div style="padding:5px 0 12px"> View more <a href="http://www.slideshare.net/">presentations</a> from <a href="http://www.slideshare.net/LinkvaarkFraudHunter">Linkvaark Fraud Hunter</a> </div> </div>

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel