Forums Work From Home Business Forums Moxxor Forum
  • Topic: The MOXXOR NaturalNews Team has huge exposure!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 21, 2008 8:12 AM PDT
    • The MOXXOR NaturalNews Team has huge exposure!

MOXXOR is definitely set up to become a phenomenal new company. Now is the best time to get in and start your own home-based business--basically a franchise--for less than $1000. The start up cost could be as low as $50 - $250 dollars!

As an Independent Distributor in Mike Adams' Natural News Team, I have exposure to all the 1 million plus readership in Mike Adams' online free holistic health newsletter. Mike Adams is quite a celebrity in the Holistic Foods, Natural Health, Wellness and Raw Foods movements. He is respected for his unbiased reporting on health and wellness issues. Mike has been working very closely with brothers John and Noel Turner as this strong new company has been launched just 3 weeks ago.

Because of Mike's enormous readership (1 million plus) and Moxxor's incoming inventory still being shipped from New Zealand, the Turner brothers asked Mike to hold off on publishing his fabulously positive review . . . all the orders and leads from the NaturalNews.com readership would shut them down at a time when they're still waiting on the arrival of more inventory! The ship from New Zealand doesn't sail that fast! 

But Mike has already written his review and has promised the brothers he won't publish it in his newsletter until late November or early December. 

As a member of the Natural News team, with Mike Adams as my team leader, I am already positioned to receive leads that come from people clicking at the link on the bottom of his upcoming review. The response will be huge. 

Join my organization today, and get in position to benefit from these NaturalNews.com leads in November and December. This gives you time to get ready and build your Binary Tree before the NaturalNews.com leads come in. . . 

This team has enormous potential, and the risk vs. benefit is better than anything out there. The potential for financial freedom and physical health rewards is great.

Check out my site at www.mymoxxor.com/robinsong

Jenny Abrenica

• October 26, 2008 2:43 AM PDT

I just joined Mike Adams group on the 24th. I have used many products that Mike endorsed or recommended. All worked very well, including the vita-mix machine I use often.  I was very sick for some time, but thanks to Mike. I am 110% better. Its been life altering. I am very excited about Moxxor and hope to work with some of you?

I still have not received any information on my web site and getting product, so I don't have a web site as of yet.  But I know some people here where I live that own health food chains, that I hope will help me get started.

Has anyone used the product?

• October 24, 2008 12:57 AM PDT

I'm on the Natural News team too and am a team leader in Texas.   I got to join on 9-25-08 as soon as Mike made the announcement to a limited number of newsletter subscribers.  Mike is sharing leads from Natural News and offering great support.  My website is  http://mymoxxor.com/utopia

Tonya

• October 25, 2008 11:20 AM PDT

As far as I know, this pretty much covers the leaders. I could be wrong, but when I personally met John Turner at the Moxxor office on Thursday (easy for me to get there for extra training because I live in Long Beach--close driving distance), he asked me, "Who's team are you on--Salvatore's? Fred and Julie's?" I said,

"I'm on Mike Adams's Natural News team." Then he said,

"Oh, you're on a great team! Mike Adams was just here this week." Interesting, I thought, because the Moxxor building is in Aliso Viejo, California, and I know Mike Adams lives in Tucson. He gets around--he's working VERY closely with the Moxxor founders.

Johnny Turner gave me a tour of the Moxxor-owned building and introduced me to different staff members. He's so kind! I'm so excited because he showed me the big room downstairs (still finishing construction in this room) that will be a big training room/theater with a stage for Distributors to attend training sessions. I just know it's going to be a wonderful room, and Moxxor is going to be doing some fantastic training in that theater. I can't wait to be a part of it!

Join my team, and take advantage of the many free tools, ads and articles Mike Adams is putting out on his massive website, NaturalNews.com. 

Let's take this fantastic omega-3 supplement to so many people it will help!!

Jenny Abrenica

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel