Forums MLM Reviews My Shopping Genie Reviews
  • Topic: The New web-based My Shopping Genie App

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 18, 2011 7:03 PM PDT
    • The New web-based My Shopping Genie App

The New My Shopping Genie App is web-based and now works on Mac as well a Windows platforms. Even faster price comparisons and the addition of the Genie Daily Deal have enhanced this brilliant , free to install, App.

For business owners the modest registration fee of $199, to buy the software marketing license, and monthly maintenance of $34.95, giving access, among other benefits, to a video email and conferencing facility and an advanced back office business tracking system, make My Shopping Genie an amazing opportunity.

MyNet Universe has a goal to have a Genie on every computer in the world and the development of the New Genie demonstrates their continuing commitment to achieving that ambition. 

You can try the New Genie for yourself, just install it from http://www.myshoppinggenie.com/crc , it's Free!

• July 18, 2011 11:57 PM PDT

Howdy Christopher, its a pleasure to meet you sir. A good friend of mine has sent me several emails telling me how fantastic My Shopping Genie is, and honestly I don't think the fees seem all that bad so long as its raking in a better balance. For me however, that's what makes all the difference, and living pretty far Southwest in the United States has made things pretty darn hard when it comes to building a much better sales army. I was wondering if you might be able to tell me what kind of web site software if any accompanies the compensation package? You see I've been involved in an mlm company for a few years now, and I've gone far enough to work minimally since my downline pays for the rest. The problem is, I still have to maintain my numbers, and recruiting has become difficult because quite honestly, my area is very desolate, and I don't have the faculties to move on throughout 4 states and try to recruit strangers. I've since made a wholehearted attempt to move the majority of my efforts online, unfortunately the company I have had so much success with has ensured that all of us representatives have the same exact generic web site, and I feel like a gold fish in a pond full of gold fish if you know what I mean. I've discussed it with the wife and I'm thinking it might just be time for a change. I'd appreciate any further information you could give me on how versatile the sales ability is with your product sir.

Thank you kindly for your time.

• July 19, 2011 2:12 AM PDT

Hello Jacob, nice to meet you too and thank you for posting your comment. I sympathise with your issues about maintaining downline numbers with the usual attrition problems. In over 20 years in the industry, almost entirely with one multi-product company, my wife and I had built a solid four figure monthly income which averaged around $1,500 a month. Although very handy as an additional income, but we were never able to devote the amount of time needed to build it to the next level and it took enough time and travel expense to keep what we had built going.

Although we had an average of about 300 people in our business in the best years there were still very few who actually actively sold product or built a business. The majority ended up purely as product users which provided a reasonably constant income but little expansion unless we were out on the road. Then not only did the rules change a few years ago but fuel costs climbed to over $9.00 a gallon in the UK making travelling for 'no shows' impractical. I too tried internet recruiting with little luck as, to my mind, any modern MLM business has be global and therefore have one common teaching and support system. The business plan of our original company required in-country sponsorship and support so building a global business was and still is a highly complicated operation over which you have little control, and yet the internet should make it simple to support anyone anywhere.

I had become hugely frustrated because I know that MLM/Network Marketing is still the best option for anyone, from any background, to have the opportunity to build a business for themselves and to create the financial freedom and security for their family which my wife and I have always tried, and wanted, to achieve. Then along came the Genie and we registered nearly a year ago just after the original Windows only Genie came to the UK. The company, MyNet Universe does provide Distributors with two generic, personalised, websites and everything needed from capture pages, banner ads, auto-reponders etc. to get anyone going without any additional expense. Also included is the use of the Genie Rocket, a video email and conferencing system, which is an amazing marketing tool. There is to nothing to stop you producing your own website and of course you can brand any of the Genies you give away with your own logo and link it to any website you desire. This is really important for businesses who can give Genies to their customers as a loyalty gift, and by branding their Genies with their logo effectively putting themselves on the front page of all the major search engines for just over $1 a day. Not only will they generate an additional income stream as their customers use their Genies, but they can then recruit other, even competing, businesses because they will benefit from the increased Genie activity being generated by those businesses.

Here is a link to the best marketing tool, the 7 minute business overview video. This link by-passes the capture page so you can go straight to the video and there is a second one explaining the Genie Rocket. If someone wants to know about the business, send them the video and let it do the work for you. 

http://tinyurl.com/5sekna8

If you click on the Free Install tab it will take you through to the the main personalised generic website. If you go to the bottom of that site and click on Distributors you will see the level of support available and which is being enhanced all the time. In our first year nearly 4,000 distributors, globally, registered in our business. My sponsor, Simon Bookes who lives in Cheshire in the UK, earned over $360,000 in his first year from May last year, and is now the top earner in My Shopping Genie. That was all acheived with the old 'legacy' Genie and now we have the New web-base Genie working on both Mac and Windows platforms and the exciting new Genie Daily Deal facility, a Groupon type market place for smaller businesses. Exciting times!

I wish you every success in whatever you choose to do.

• July 21, 2011 2:10 AM PDT

Nice opportunity from what I have been reading lately. I am getting bits and pieces myself from several friends that are keeping an eye on this program. I really do the majority of my shopping where I live, but it helps having everything I could possibly need within a 15 mile radius. My wife on the other hand could benefit from a search engine like this. Is it in fact fair to call it a search engine? I don't know how universal a program it is, but it may very well be just what I need. In another thread (I can't seem to find it now) someone mentioned how when they were searching for a product using Google shopping, which amazingly, a massive amount of people use; they would see a search result that would suggest product A can be purchased for $199. After clicking on the link, they go to the source only to find the product isn't being sold for that price, but in fact its $225 for example. After my wife discovered this inconsistency, I suggested maybe it was a form of search engine lag, and that perhaps search prices were somehow out of sync with the merchants. Contrary to that idea, we kept an eye on the same product and found the same inconsistency last for over two months. Now at this point I have absolutely no idea what the cause of this is, but I'm wondering if My Shopping Genie will/does have the ability to avoid this "bug" if you will. If so, I think this would be a fantastic opportunity for both of us, and the company I have been involved with for quite a few years has no problem with duel distribution. Any of your input on this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards.

• July 23, 2011 5:25 AM PDT

Hello Travis. I think you have a good point about whether or not the Genie should be called a search engine because you can use it when you are browsing on the internet. However its unique benefit comes into play when you are using it as a price comparison site for a specific product you have decided to buy, as it searches purely on a price basis rather than how much a manufacturer/retailer has paid to get their product to the top of some list. Of course a lot people use the prices they find to barter with their local suppliers, but more and more people are actually buying on the internet because of the savings they can acheive. Here in the UK some 64% of all purchases are now researched on the internet.

Sadly there always will be companies that draw enquiring from placing attractive offers that are no longer available when you try to buy, and I suppose there always will be. The benefit of the Genie is that it will quite happily find something on page 20 of a major search engine in a few seconds when it could take us half an hour to find it even if we had the patience to keep looking that long. All I know is that we have saved  money on most of the things we buy on the internet, or otherwise, by using the Genie. Just last week my wife saved over $35 with the Genie on a bottle of her favourite Eau de Parfum compared to the best price she could find on Google.

If you go to http://www.myshoppinggenie.com/crc and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Click to Give away the Free App Now' you will find a lot of information about the product and the company that you may find helpful and you can register from that page if you feel so inclined. 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel