Forums Work From Home Business Forums My Shopping Genie
  • Topic: The New webbased My Shopping Genie App

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 19, 2011 2:58 AM PDT
    • The New webbased My Shopping Genie App

After 20 years in the industry I had become really frustrated and although I still believed in the concept of MLM/Network Marketing I had lost my enthusiasm for the company I was with. It seemed hard enough just to maintain what my wife and I had built with a multi-product company and the costs involved in travelling started to become prohibitive. What had been a solid four figure monthly income started to decline, and then the rules changed.

As an additional income source it was fine, but however hard we tried the dream of moving the business forward to gaining financial freedom seemed to be impossible to achieve. Attrition overtook recruiting and costs started to exceed income. Then, nearly a year ago, along came what is now known as the 'Legacy Genie'. It only worked on Windows and was basically just an advanced price comparison site earning pay-per-click income, but in that year nearly 4,000 distributors registered, globally, in our business. Simon Brookes, my sponsor who lives in Cheshire in the UK joined in May 2010 and is now the top earner in My Shopping Genie having generated over $360,000 in his first year.

Now we have the New web-based Genie operating on both Mac and Windows providing pay-per-click income and Affiliate sales commissions, advanced tracking and marketing tools, the Genie Daily Deal marketplace and a comprehensive internet based global support system. Most of these enhancements have occurred in the last year and the New Genie was launched last month, so the future is exciting.

Have a look at the business overview video at http://tinyurl.com/5sekna8 and install your Free Genie so you can try it for yourself. Great Opportunity - Perfect Timing. 

• July 20, 2011 2:36 AM PDT

I'm hearing good things Christopher, little bits here and there, of people that are highly impressed with this free program. I've said it many times on various threads, I'm not really qualified to say whether or not this is a truly lucrative opportunity as far as making money, but I am at the very least convinced that it is a good way to save money. Keep us updated on Legacy Genie. By the way, have they undergone a name change from My Shopping Genie to Legacy Genie? Or are there two different things I'm mixing up?

• July 20, 2011 3:22 AM PDT

Hello WallaceL and thanks for the comments. The original Genies, which had had several major development upgrades over the first three years, were all Apps that could only work on Windows platforms as a programme file. They still exist and are still being used although the end users have been offered the opportunity to up-grade to the new web-based Genie that is now installed as an add-on or extension to a browser. All the pre web-based Genies are now termed 'Legacy Genies' and are no longer able to installed, but they did do a fine job getting the foundations in place. Now that the Genie is web-based and can work with Mac platforms as well as Windows the next major step is to release the Genie IPhone App. Exciting times. My sponsor, Simon Brookes, who brought the Genie to the UK in May last year is now the top Global earner having generated over $360,000 in his first year, so I think it is fair to say that it has the potential to be a lucrative opportunity for anyone willing to do what it takes!

• November 1, 2013 12:33 PM PDT

Now, SHOPPING SHERLOCK!

Any My Shopping Genie distributors who are not active for whatever reasons. If you are not aware of it yet... The Company has been sold and is Now better than ever, in many ways. Check this out and see, visit me, decide for yourself.

If You are curious or want to know why an ACN RVP, CIRCLE OF CHAMPIONS WINNER, 7 Figure Income Earner, who was featured on the cover of SUCCESS Magazine, walked away from more than a Million Dollar a year Income, leaving ACN, Joining a 17 month old company already in 17 countries, Visit my website because you might discover his Why. He is Now part of our TEAM, The Fastes growing team in the company. The Most Supportive TEAM in the industry, Like nothing you have ever experienced, seen before. We Are Family. Go To: www.iamshoppingsherlock.com 

Thank You,

Thomas

This post was edited by Thomas Commiskey at November 1, 2013 12:44 PM PDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel