Forums MLM Reviews Thirty-One Reviews
  • Topic: Thirty One...how it has changed my life!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 27, 2010 2:02 AM PDT
    • Thirty One...how it has changed my life!

I am proud to say that I am a part of Thirty One Gifts and the experience I have had as both a buying customer & now a leader within the company...had been life changing!  

I have a team involvement that is nothing but a positive & family environment.  Not once in all my dealings with Leadership Council and others in the busiess, have I felt there is anything but positive actions and true passion for the company.

Thirty One as a company takes care of their consultants.  Not justs by providing tools & support, but listening to our concerns, our wants & giving us the encouragement by their backing.

After searching for so many years to find my niche....I now have it & I am proud of it!  In the start of my Direct Sales career, I always felt so timid & that Direct Sales was not “good enough” & that because it wasn’t something that I had 4 year degree with, that it wasn’t important enough.

I can now say with 200% of my heart....that I am proud! Thirty One isn't just a Direct Sales company....its a life changing experience.  The products are wonderful, the company is phenominal and the team of friendships and forever memories is priceless.

Thanks to this opportunity, I have grown personally, developed a strong marriage, strong friendships and a pride I didnt have before.

Want to hear more about my story & others? Visit: www.31bagsonline.com and I would love to share it with you!

Warmly,  

Kahne Witham

Senior Director, Thirty One Gifts

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel