Forums Work From Home Business Forums Thirty-One Gifts
  • Topic: Thirty-One bags

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 23, 2011 10:20 PM PST
    • Thirty-One bags

Hello everybody :o)

I recently received a Thirty-One bag as a gift that I think is absolutely wonderful, with one exception: It's falling apart :(. I have always been hard to please when it comes to my things and for once this gift was absolutely perfect for me. It stays on my shoulder, it's very roomy and I LOVE the style, but out of nowhere it just seems to be coming apart at the seams in 2 different places, and now I'm noticing two other places that are becoming loose. Is this typical of Thirty-One bags or do you think I just happened to get a dud? I really love this bag and if I thought I simply got a bad one I would buy the same make again but I don't want to if this is a typical occurrence.

Is there anyone at Thirty-One that can help?

• February 24, 2011 5:29 AM PST
    • Thirty-One bags

Hi Linda!

I am a Thirty-One consultant and I am sorry you had a bad experience with your bag.  It's not "normal" and I'd be happy to help.  

We have a 90 day return policy.  So if your item is less than 90 days old, you can exchange the product for a new one, get something else, or arrange for a credit.  

Since the bag was a gift - can you ask the person that gave it to you to give you the consultant's information?  That way she can process the return/exchange with the receipt information for the order.  

If that consultant is no longer in business, then feel free to contact me so I can help you out!

• February 25, 2011 3:49 AM PST
    • Thirty-One bags

Hey Ivette, very cool of you to show up, how do you like that Linda? I am always thrilled when this happens because its all too often a lot of the discussions here can get a bit umm, "critical" especially in relation to MLM companies, products and policies. I think its fantastic that you provided this information Ivette, and I sincerely appreciate your efforts. This is the kind of thing that really boosts my spirits toward the MLM world and proves that the professionalism and respect is still very much intact.

• March 1, 2011 6:55 AM PST
    • Thirty-One bags

?

Hello Ivette, and thank you so much for replying to this, I wanted to share an update with all of you! As it turns out, the person that I had originally ordered my handbag from contacted Thirty-One and even though my bag was well over the 90 day mark, Thirty-One had the exact same kind shipped the day after before even asking me to ship mine to them. I am simply stunned. This was really the last thing I expected and I think its fabulous that companies still go out of their way to leave someone with an absolutely delightful impression. I can't say for sure if it was my friend's strings or if that's how Thirty-One is on a regular basis, but I am relieved and extremely impressed.

Ivette, you seem to reflect the wonderfully up-beat, honest, and helpful attitude of Thirty-One, and I really appreciate you jumping in and offering your help. I am mostly psyched because this is one of those bags that does everything right, and I really thought I was about to have to adjust to something new. Such a silly thing to be upset about but I sure love my bag lol! I don't know what kind of hoops my friend had to jump through but it couldn't have been THAT bad because from the entire time since I called my friend to when she called me back to tell me the good news took about 30 minutes. I am sincerely impressed especially because I was past the 90 day mark and had nothing to show that I even bought it aside from it being a Thirty-One exclusive product.

Thank you Wallace and Ivette for your advice!

• March 3, 2011 5:59 AM PST
    • Thirty-One bags

Yay Linda!

So glad you were taken care of so quickly! The company is very dedicated to service but it's still nice to hear when it works.

Now, I just HAVE to know what purse you got!  I love the medium purse and can't live without it.  But I'm dying to know which one you can't live without - I love to hear which one's appeal to people and why :)

Take care and I look forward to getting to know you better!

Ivette

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel