Forums Work From Home Business Forums The Customer Advantage
  • Topic: This business STARTS where Groupon ends! Launches this month!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 9, 2011 9:34 AM PST
    • This business STARTS where Groupon ends! Launches this month!

The Easiest way to get the Best Deals at premier restaurants, extraordinary offers from Local businesses, spas, area getaways, boutiques, amazing activities, products and services of all kinds.   The company launches this month!  Don't miss the boat!

FREE to join!  Tell your friends to join for FREE and when they take advantage of the daily deals you get a commission!

www.fightdiabetes.thecustomeradvantage.com

Save 50% or More, get an email a day with great offers.  

• May 25, 2011 8:14 AM PDT

Wow! I knew something was wrong with this company. That's why I waited for it to launch. I'm sorry for all of you who vested so much of your time and effort into this company.

• October 28, 2011 10:12 PM PDT

Many thanks for the update. If i want to feature my business in The Customer Advantage, only membership is enough or any other procedures needed to feature my business? If i get some clear idea, it would be useful to me and many other people.

• March 9, 2011 11:56 AM PST

Yes, the company launches this month and no date has been given.    The email "daily deals" will begin when the company launches.

Currently, there are over 50,000 members.   There will be scam rumors just like Groupon and Facebook had when they were building.

The Customer Advantage concept just makes sense.  

• April 16, 2011 8:13 AM PDT

UP DATES---UP DATES---- UP DATES----BRAKING NEWS!!!!!

Check this links first: http://linkvaark.com/2011/04/14/john-milanoskis-parade-of-plans/   

http://www.cornichon.org/2011/01/why-most-online-coupons.html    

Here's the point that I wanted to make:

Even though PEOPLE paid nothing, your involvement in these scams helps perpetuate them. For example, you tout the growth of 1000 a day (one of them is you) and that convinces others to perhaps invest money - See my point? The driver of the get away car is as guilty as the bank robber that goes into the bank. No one looks good that actively participates in a scam. 
      This is the very attitude scammers BANK on! Look at the facts, run the numbers, and see all the red flags. But I suspect you already know this......

Read thread number 60!!! http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=1037657 

• May 25, 2011 8:53 AM PDT

wow thanks for that brilliant TCA update! I see that your "chosen" company "Javita Secret Coffee"  has conducted an audit of itself and declared itself not a pyramid and it even claims to have a "unilevel" comp plan 2 x 14 matrix which we really know to be a Binary (the kiss of death comp plan) and even worse its a capped matrix at 14 levels. You sure know how to choose em ace :)~

http://javitascam.weebly.com/

• March 10, 2011 12:30 AM PST

But you are saying the company has made an official announcement that they are launching this month? Or is it just a rumor? Because a large group left because they couldn't get a definitive answer about the launch or the online coupon product.

Could you post a link to the announcement, or the content of the email if it was announced by email?

• May 25, 2011 9:07 AM PDT

Gonna have to agree with you on this one.

Never met an MLM, not one,  that lived up to it's golden carrot!!  

• May 25, 2011 4:12 PM PDT

@brokelinkvarrk - You sound very disgruntled. I hope everything is ok. I've been in this industry for 6 years and earn a very healthy six figure income. My partner and I was contacted about this javita opportunity and I said "no" in the beginning until everything was explained to me in detail.

Obviously I can't disclose my name because I still get paid every week from my current company but try not to dismiss something you know nothing about. I was once very unhappy and thought MLM was a big scam until I did something that no one else did for me..."I worked the business." Plain and simple.

P.S. Binary comp plan the kiss of death? Hahahaha... I like that one actually LOL! That's a new one for me, but it's a binary plan that pays me every week. And I did it without an existing downline.

I hope you come to realize that, "you" decide if you're going to be successful, not the comp plan. This industry is a blessing bro. Let's stop the bashing and start implementing ways to help one another. It's called, "Networking."

• March 10, 2011 1:26 AM PST

The launch this month is discussed on conference calls.   I expect there to be bumps in the road and glitches on starting something new of

this magnitude, but thats ok.     I have nothing to lose and everything to gain regardless of the launch date.    In the meantime, I will continue to build a team.

• May 25, 2011 3:53 PM PDT

I don't think we'll ever find a company that will live up to it's golden carrot.

• May 26, 2011 3:12 AM PDT

I agree that there isn't any company that can possibly live up to every single ideal definition there is, BUT, in this case, TCA isn't really living at all. It really started out with a very positive momentum. People were signing up, getting networks ready, passing the zeal to one another but then the engine wouldn't start. Web sites got amped up, people began vesting dollars into their plan just waiting for it, but nothing was going on. Then, little reports of people leaving began to trickle. Rumors of rank rumbles began to come out, teams broke up, and there was John M. unable to give so much as an update. I'm not sure if he actually gave possible dates, but the times came and went; only to be replaced by weird stories about dying family members and troubled times (that isn't to make fun at all, but it perpetuated a certain weirdness). We've been hanging out debating it for a few weeks now, and I think its safe to say TCA isn't going to happen. I do think a launch date will eventually occur, and tons of people will say "I told you so", but it will be short lived, having long lost any real momentum it ever had. I am just a forum guy, so what do I know, but its my prediction anyway.

• March 10, 2011 8:42 AM PST

The launch this month is discussed on conference calls.   I expect there to be bumps in the road and glitches on starting something new of

this magnitude, but thats ok.     I have nothing to lose and everything to gain regardless of the launch date.    In the meantime, I will continue to build a team.

No offense, but this sounds somewhat naive. Do you have much experience with MLM or Internet businesses? Often, the bumps in the road hide canyons that even Evel Kneivel can't jump. At least one experienced team has exited stage left. Several companies with this kind of hype have come and gone...

And yes, you do have something to lose. The time invested in building a team if the company doesn't actually launch as planned.

I sincerely hope they do and are everything they claim, but don't be a lemming or drink the conference call kool-aid. Weigh in the good and the bad so you don't get taken by surprise if things don't work out.

• March 10, 2011 3:04 PM PST

You are right time is money!

• March 11, 2011 12:52 AM PST

The more information I try to find on a set launch date, the more I am beginning to think this is a big load. If you type in The Customer advantage "launch" scam, review, or any other typical term, you get the same exact review having completely flooded all of cyber space, and you can tell its "the one" because they all say: "This is an unbiased review of...".

Who really wants to be financially tangled with a company that can't deny or confirm a launch date, it's absurd.

When you do call people out on it and show a little concern, they get visibly agitated almost as if a small part of them knows something isn't right but they have put so much effort into getting things started that they are going to ride it out understandably. No one likes negative feedback unless they're the ones dishing it out, especially when it comes to MLMs. Obviously, I sincerely agree in hoping that The Customer Advantage is all it's been hyped to be, because there sure seem to be a lot of people that were once gung ho about it and are now starting to run. I think if this company pulled some of its attention out of creating those fake "Is The Customer Advantage a Scam" blogs and articles, and focused its efforts more on whatever is holding up the launch date, it would probably be launching by now.

• March 11, 2011 4:52 AM PST

Thanks for the advice?   I'm just not certain why you are so concerned about my success or misfortune. 

Let's say you see a kid playing on the railroad tracks. And you hear the train whistle coming. But the kid doesn't. Maybe he's deaf. Maybe he's never seen a train.

You've seen other kids hit before. And it's not pretty.

Do you ( Megansavatt ) just stand there and go "Hmm. Interesting. But I should not be concerned"? Even if you can't get there in time, do you still shout "LOOK OUT" and wave your arms and point to the oncoming train?

Granted, getting hit by a train and losing time and effort and money promoting a business that may or may not succeed are two different things. But I've seen too many good people scammed over the years to not shout and wave my arms.

I'm also the first person to admin I'm wrong if and when I'm wrong about a company. 

I haven't labeled The Customer Advantage a scam, but I do have concerns about any company that creates so much hype BEFORE they actually have a working product or a fixed launch date.

So I simply hope you proceed with your eyes ( and ears ) open to any oncoming trains, and honestly hope The Customer Advantage model is the one that breaks out of the pack and that you have much success.

• April 16, 2011 8:01 AM PDT

WOW! Let's make it easier for you sweet heart Magansavatt.......

Check this links first: http://linkvaark.com/2011/04/14/john-milanoskis-parade-of-plans/   

http://www.cornichon.org/2011/01/why-most-online-coupons.html    

Here's the point that I wanted to make:

Even though you paid nothing, your involvement in these scams helps perpetuate them. For example, you tout the growth of 1000 a day (one of them is you) and that convinces others to perhaps invest money - See my point? The driver of the get away car is as guilty as the bank robber that goes into the bank. No one looks good that actively participates in a scam. 
      This is the very attitude scammers BANK on! Look at the facts, run the numbers, and see all the red flags. But I suspect you already know this.......SURE!

Read thread number 60!!! http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=1037657 

• March 11, 2011 2:28 AM PST

I would say you need to excercise some patience, but based on your outlook you are clearly not involved with The Customer Advantage.   So what puzzles me is "why do you care?'   Have you been scammed in the past.   I am not financially tangled in this business and yes my time is money but to spend it on a potential plan for the future is good use of my time.   Maybe it will make us a lot of money and maybe not but if someone just gave you 1000 shares of stock in XYZ, for free, would you take it or not? 

• March 18, 2011 12:34 AM PDT

Instead of debating TCA....check out another great site/company: Moolala.

They already have thousands of members making significant money.  It’s 100% free.  It’s a really straight forward model that pays you 2% for life for anyone you refer (5 levels deep). It’s not as confusing or misleading as other sites I’ve joined.  (some claim to offer 5% but the fine print indicates otherwise)

Moolala has tons of great deals LIVE and most importantly… I’m already getting paid!!!

http://share.moolala.com/r/LC521PT

• April 10, 2011 6:48 PM PDT

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I would pop in here to give my 2 cents!

I am John Milanoski...

Ordinarily, I avoid most posts but this seems to have some people with genuine integrity and sincerity.

I appreciate and understand your concerns.  Yes, we are pre-launch and I have actually been working on the components of TCA since Jan 2010.  There is much more than what you see on the surface.  It does however take preparation.  There are so many components that I think most people from the outside overlook in business.  From A to Z, Technology to Banking!

Please understand, many close friends that had been abreast of all that I was putting together as things evolved began to beg to sign up!  My original thought was that it would be a great way to get feedback from REAL people.  Since the people I was introducing this to happen to be just your average neighborhood friend (not a massive marketing maverick).  I thought it would be controllable!  I just shared my message and intention and then things quickly took off!

There are many components and teams that I am working with.  It has to be done right because I know this could easily go to 10 million members rather quickly and the infrastructure has to be there.  As we gathered feedback we found things we wanted to implement and we did have some issues on our platform and looked at many options through our development.  We are just fine tuning those things now.  We moved to new servers and things did not go as smooth as anticipated so it was just a little slow down.

I know those that are impatient and hear what they want to hear are looking for a date of launch – You signed up and saw that it is PRE LAUNCH.  You've heard me say it too.  NO ONE WANTS this to launch more than I!  I have much invested.  My time, my efforts, my money.  You can rest assured that I will not walk away EVER!  I will see it through.  All businesses face certain challenges at each stage.  Some businesses face the challenges right up front and they get dealt with.  Some have a smooth launch but face challenges later.  Either way EVERY business will face a challenge at some point or another.  The question you have to ask yourself is this...

When the challenge arises... will John Milanoski rise to the occasion?  I can tell you right now, if you think this is all about money… there are 1000 other ways I could make much easier money (oh wait, i haven't made any money at all yet).  I am committed to this and I structured things for free to buy your patience and skew your skepticism.

You can wait, that is up to you.  I assure you, TCA will launch.  The mistake I made was in trying to satisfy those impatient people that insist they must have a day!  Honestly, those same people are the ones that have done the least!   There are a lot of people that sure make a lot of noise but have done very little.

The long term player understands.  I cannot speak for other companies but I surely am thinking far beyond next month, this year or the next 4 years!  In that perspective, I am not so worried about when we launch as long as it is right!

We have more than 1000 businesses on board right now.  We also have the ability through 2 separate agreements to reach over 9 million businesses as quickly as we need!

This is a company built by members for members, so if you really wonder if you can have success here, LOOK right in the mirror and ask that person!

I have nothing to hide.  My name and face are on each aspect of TCA to prove that to you. 

This is my effort to make a difference in the world.  Please realize that you have the opportunity to be part of it.  I think everyone wants to make a difference but so many do not know what to do… This is that plan!

Hopefully you will make your own choice! 

John Milanoski
      (Your partner in making a difference!)

• April 16, 2011 3:32 PM PDT

ok.  share your intention Jack!

Your direction and intent is clear Jack.

It is very easy for someone that hides behind an anonymous name with intent to harm another person.  That is the equivalent of a terrorism, isnt it?

Care to reveal your real self?

Now, you speak of a bank robber etc... Don't they wear a mask?  The surely dont stand in the open saying their name and intentions, do they?

Which side of the equation are each of us on here?  It's apparent we are not on the same side!

No one sent money orders or cash via fed ex.  this was all transacted through a real bank.   Jack, are you the owner of that blog?  I will gladly answer any of your questions that pertain to what is going on once you reveal your true identity.  You could also post the responses i sent to you or that blog owner whenever you like.

who's friend are you?

• April 10, 2011 11:53 PM PDT

Hi John, and welcome to Repspace, I have no particular reason to believe you aren't who you say you are, so I'll genuinely appreciate you joining up and leaving word. Its common here for us to be pretty tough on companies, but we also appreciate when people can withstand it and stand through to prove that they really are being forthcoming. I was on the fence with The Customer Advantage, I was leaning toward thinking it was a failed concept, not necessarily a scam, but things weren't looking good. Like most projects under development, be it a film, a computer program, a business structure in this case; time is definitely better spent refining the product than pushing it out to meet pre-mature demands. In this case, I'd like to comment on something you said that I don't think is entirely fair toward the people that you feel insist on a launch date.

"The mistake I made was in trying to satisfy those impatient people that insist they must have a day! Honestly, those same people are the ones that have done the least! There are a lot of people that sure make a lot of noise but have done very little."

Now If I were at the helm of a potential company, a grand idea that I have put my blood, sweat, tears and money into, I think I would be a bit more grateful for the individuals that even listened to what I had to say. How many people took the time and effort to get involved, regardless of whether membership was free or not? How many people expended their energy to get excited, to study the product, the plan, and cruise forums just like this one battling against all us naysayers, and maintaining their faith for YOU sir. How many of these people, who may not have spent a dollar of their money, but spent much of their time and energy getting other people (including family and friends) revved up, which really was free advertising, and company building for you. literally. Out of curiosity, and I am asking this genuinely; since there was no product to buy, no launch date, and very little communication or progress exposure, exactly what COULD they have done?

What you wrote up there doesn't sound like the words of a very grateful person, and I don't feel that you have the right to expect that they sit idle while there are so many signs around them that this isn't turning out the way it should, and the signs are there, regardless of the reasons. What you have in mind may very well be awesome, great idea, great market, great potential, but this kind of thing involves structure building, not just for you, but for the thousands of people who were/are prepared to invest, basically in you. That is something to really cherish, and really appreciate, after all, the composer is useless without the little guys that make up his or her orchestra, and I would like to think he or she might show them the appreciation they deserve, instead of getting upset when they complain they are missing a sheet.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel