Forums Work From Home Business Forums The Customer Advantage
  • Topic: This business STARTS where Groupon ends! Launches this month!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 23, 2011 6:13 PM PDT
    • This business STARTS where Groupon ends! Launches this month!

Mr.Linkvaark,

I looked on your website and notice your homework / due diligence and passion to help innocent people.  Now, with respect to "The Customer Advantage" MATH. I want to THANK YOU for saving me from these scam! The below link explains it all...I mean, to the DETAIL! 

For those who would like to see the REAL TCA numbers, please CLICK below!!!!! 

http://www.slideshare.net/LinkvaarkFraudHunter/the-customer-advantage-magic-numbers-or-funny-money?from=ss_embed 

After all, I DO agree using his father death to promote this scam is just..........I have no words to describe this guy! WOW!!!!

The EMBED from your site is below too!

<div style="width:425px" id="__ss_8053670"> <strong style="display:block;margin:12px 0 4px"><a href="http://www.slideshare.net/LinkvaarkFraudHunter/the-customer-advantage-magic-numbers-or-funny-money" title="The Customer Advantage: Magic Numbers or Funny Money?">The Customer Advantage: Magic Numbers or Funny Money?</a></strong> <iframe src="http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/8053670" width="425" height="355" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> <div style="padding:5px 0 12px"> View more <a href="http://www.slideshare.net/">presentations</a> from <a href="http://www.slideshare.net/LinkvaarkFraudHunter">Linkvaark Fraud Hunter</a> </div> </div>

• May 31, 2011 3:56 AM PDT

Wallace,

When we ask clear crystal questions (ONLY 2 OF THEM) he runs like an Ostrich with his head on the ground, and the rest of him making an @ss of himself. I don't want to create an argument, I just wanted to get an answer from him, and that IS the same reason I can't find a good company to start my business....because most of them can't answer my questions.  The writing is on the wall here...As far I'm concern, Mr. Linkvaark has the real numbers of "The Customer Advantage". unless someone else comes up with an answer to my two simple questions.

http://www.slideshare.net/LinkvaarkFraudHunter/the-customer-advantage-magic-numbers-or-funny-money?from=ss_embed

• April 23, 2011 11:24 PM PDT

Here is my 2 cents...with all my due respect.

It can be very difficult for the person looking for a business opportunity to tell the difference between a legitimate multi level marketing opportunity and a pyramid scheme at a glance. How do you tell whether it's a legitimate business opportunity or a scam?

There are six tips for identifying a pyramid scheme. The big difference between multi level marketing and a pyramid scheme is in the way the business operates. The entire purpose of apyramid scheme is to get your money and then use you to recruit other suckers (ahem - distributors). The entire purpose of multi level marketing is to move product. The theory behind multi level marketing is that the larger the network of distributors, the more product the business will be able to sell.

Use these questions as an acid test if you're in the least doubt as to whether the opportunity you're considering is multi level marketing or a pyramid scheme:

Is It a Pyramid Scheme?

1)      Are you required to "invest" a large amount of money up front and / or soon or later to become a distributor? This investment request may be disguised as an inventory charge. Legitimate multi level marketing businesses do not require large start up costs nor will give people to be under your down line.

EXAMPLE: Seems "free" isn't always the case. How does one buy "15 people"? OR 20 people? Or whatever number of C0-OP’s??….Are these virtual people?, dead people?, wax figures?, what? I assume anyone who signed up for FREE would not want to give themselves to someone else who paid a fee as their upline would expect them to stay right under them. I know I wouldn'twant to share the people I brought in for FREE before launch or after launch. Hmmmm....do I have a point?

2) If you do have to pay for inventory, will the company buy back unsold inventory? Legitimate multi level marketing companies will offer and stick to inventory buy-backs for at least 80% of what you paid.

3) Is there any mention of or attention paid to a market for the product or service? Multi level marketing depends on establishing a market for the company's products. If the company doesn'tseem to have any interest in consumer demand for its products, don't sign up.

4) Is there more emphasis on recruitment than on selling the product or service? Remember, thedifference between multi level marketing and a pyramid scheme is in the focus. The pyramid scheme focuses on fast profits from signing people up and getting their money. If recruitment seems to be the focus of the plan, run; it may well be a pyramid scheme.

These next two questions will help you determine what the focus of the company is:

5) Is the plan designed so that you make more money by recruiting new members rather than through sales that you make yourself? This is the signature of a pyramid scheme operation.

6) Are you offered commissions for recruiting new members? Another pyramid scheme trademark. It's the number of people who are willing to sign up that matters in a pyramid scheme,not the products or services being offered.

How to Protect Yourself From Pyramid Schemes

As always, when you're investigating a potential business opportunity, you'll want to gather all the information you can about the multi level marketing company's products and operations.

Get (and read) written copies of the company's sales literature, business plan and/or marketing plan. Talk to other people who have experience with the multi level marketing company and the products, to determine whether the products are actually being sold and if they are of high quality. Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints about the company. And listen carefully when you're at that multi level marketing recruitment meeting. Inflated claims for the amazing amounts of money you're going to make should set your alarm bells ringing.

Being part of a successful multi level marketing company can be both profitable and fun, but unfortunatelysome purported multi level marketing opportunities are actually pyramid schemes designed to flatten both your wallet and your dream of running a business.

Question; Where does the $75 dollars (from the co-op's -TCA) go? I would love someone involved with this company (The Customer Advantage) TCA to fully explain this option of co-op to me. I hope I didn’t offend anyone by asking one question. Thank you!

Happy Easter to everyone!!

• May 24, 2011 1:08 AM PDT

Hey guys, thanks for the replies and input. In regard to the math, I checked out the link and I can't really argue with it. That was well put together by the way. I think no matter how you look at it, there is a fairly thin line between a good mlm and a pyramid scheme, but a line none the less. I never researched the way The Customer Advantage worked because I spent more of my time trying to figure out what was going on in general (mostly if it was even "real"). I'm the kind of person that has had the benefit of people's trust and respect, even when it was not exactly something I deserved. I was never a con man or anything like that, but I certainly had the opportunity for a second chance, and to become a better person. Since I am grateful to the people throughout my life for doing that, I try to return the favor so to speak. Well, I tried to give John M. the benefit of the doubt, but last night the more I thought about the way in which he placed his dad's death in the place of an obstacle for his business, the more I began to wonder how sincere he was in general. None the less, you never know, his dad could have been awful to him but he is trying to show respect, we don't know.

The math though; the math doesn't lie. I saw in the Customer Advantage and by default saw something I'd never get involved with, but that's because I'm not wired for most mlms at all, not because I saw a scam. Watchdog has posted some awesome threads on showing where the line is, and he has helped me tremendously in seeing the good from the bad. It may seem like I have been trying to make excuses for John, and I'm truly not. I have no particular interest in TCA one way or another, I just wanted to do what so many people have a hard time doing (myself included): opening the book before judging it. I gave it my best shot, but it just seems like I have to admit when that thick, sulphury smell is hiding a rotten egg, and I pretty much accept that its there. Whether its John himself, I have no idea, but I personally wouldn't lend him any money, and saying that with polite-less honesty, that would say alot about anyone.

• September 25, 2013 6:44 AM PDT

Interesting,

Old threads are a great source of education to re-visit like this one.  While the concept is good, some things just do not pan out given the collapsing economy and extra pressures put upon the average MLMer.  Excuses are excuses when it comes to business, and just like we see in government, making excuses does not change the facts.

I look for value when researching any business, traditional or internet, if you cannot represent true value, then forget about it, the business will not fly, especially in a recession like this.  Groupon is about to go public, and it took them years to get to this point, but is the model sound?  The concept is sound, after all, it serves the interest of business and consumer, a win win situation for any business.  But, and this is a big BUT, will it survive after IPO?

We saw what a disaster FaceBook was with IPO, dropped like a rock and people lost millions, so will Groupon see same backlash in this uncertain market?  I have followed Groupon and have used it, and I was not imressed from a consumers standpoint, so we shall see.  It was a very cumbersome buying experience, and then supplier did not deliver, so a double bad experience for me.  For the business owner, maybe it works, but in reality, is it any different than Amazon concept, minus the discount coupon angle?

Time will tell, but where is Customer Advantage now?  I have not seen much in the way of information on company in over a year, and judging from this dead thread, makes you wonder. I try to research everything, and I liked concept of Groupon from start, so I looked at Customer Advantage, but with the usual start up issues, lost interest knowing the pitfalls of start up businesses without proper funding.  MLM is typically used to generate capital for start ups which are not well funded, so one has to look more closely is what I have learned. 

So how is Customer Advantage doing today, they are long gone as I see it.  Lessons learned, copying the Groupon concept is sound, using MLM model is good, but how many start ups well funded?  Not very many in my opinion and knowledge.  An interesting concept I see in recent years is self funding, but rather than use the MLM model exclusively, I am seeing a mix of both in recent years.  Revenue sharing programs are gaining in popularity because of the high rate of return on loans to company, so just another sign of the times given banks are not making business loans anymore.  Should be interesting to see how this new concept in MLM pans out.

Success to all,

Offshore-Wealth.com

This post was edited by M OSullivan at September 25, 2013 6:52 AM PDT ____________________________________

BEST FREE & EASY MONEY SAVING RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

WHICH SAVE EVERYONE MONEY & PROVIDE CONCLUSIVE RESULTS INSTANTLY

http://FREE-STREAM-TV.com     http://JUST-PRUVIT.com     http://ASTHMA-FREE-HOME.com

• May 21, 2016 2:28 AM PDT

Wow excellent post. An impressive one. I enjoyed a lot. I think it will become a motive post for most of them who are going to start a bussiness firm. 

• July 20, 2016 2:54 AM PDT

Hello everyone
      I am going to introduce you about a very fast income generating app grabpoints where you can earn unlimited real money through dozens of easy ways.
      I have used it and i am very happy so i will suggest you all to grab easy money through grabpoints by joining through this code BODBJ6

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel