Forums MLM Reviews Arbonne Reviews
  • Topic: Arbonne Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 11, 2011 1:56 AM PST
    • Arbonne Review

I went on a search for herbal-based products and if there are any MLM companies dealing with eczema, dry skin types of issues since I noticed almost everyone I know has some area of their body where they are having problems, or complaining about a dry or itchy patch of skin. My mother was a medical assistant for a dermatologist and I can tell you that if you have any kind of skin problem that requires special help, you want to avoid the various medications and skin treatments at all costs, as they are all supremely unhealthy. I don't know very much about this company but I was hoping someone might have something to add to the info I'm going to post, they seem pretty cool.

This company calls themselves Arbonne International, and they were founded back in 1975, somewhere in Switzerland by a guy named Peter Mørck, and a group of bio-chemists, biologists and herbalists. The company has no retail chains and only pumps their products through Arbonne Independent Consultants. Like a lot of other cosmetic, nutrition and home-remedy type businesses, they produce internal and external health products that include cosmetics, anti-aging creams, toners, foundations, and similar items for babies and adults.

One thing in particular that caught my eye was their herbal based muscle massage gels that generate heat. They also produce vitamins, vapor rubs, vapor soaks, lip ointments, and formulas that are specifically designed for bone and joint health. As if cosmetic's isn't big enough an army to lead, Arbonne also has a hand in the protein shakes market, which includes energy tablets that dissolve in water, detox teas, and digestive aids. Arbonne International includes the basic consultant package which comes with its own array of benefits if you're willing to pay the $109 sign-up fee, which includes 35% discount off the retail price on all products, upline support and ongoing training.

You would have a decent amount of competition if you give these guys a try, but on the other hand, this kind of product is really easy to market, and fits like a glove with the countless other similar products made by similar companies. Plus in the times we live in, its nice to know a lot of people are focusing on natural supplements, which seems to be Arbonne's focus at least from what I've been able to see. If anyone knows more about Arbonne or has actually tried it, please feel free to add your input.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel