Forums Work From Home Business Forums The Customer Advantage
  • Topic: THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE CUSTOMER ADVANTAGE. THIS IS ALL ABOUT ONE'

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 27, 2011 5:27 PM PDT
    • THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE CUSTOMER ADVANTAGE. THIS IS ALL ABOUT ONE'

If I go most of the day with a positive dialogue, and everyone that I come in contact with goes most of the day with a negative dialogue, my question to this PANEL is, when I go to bed at night, whose dialogue do you think will stick to my mind LIKE A MAGNET? Well, you guessed right: MINE!!!!!!!!

Did I also forget to mention that a DIALOGUE does not return void to its' sender. The fact of the matter is that it is not the information, circumstances and events that come into your life that either MAKES or BREAKS you; rather, it is WHAT YOU SAY, "based" upon the information, circumstances and events that come into your life, that WILL either MAKE or BREAK you!

Thanks Panel for letting me share!

Anthony Agbro

• May 3, 2011 11:52 AM PDT

Sure, Mr. Wallace! The point that I was trying to make is that what MATTERS is not the experiences of others, the circumstances or events that you encounter on a daily basis; rather, at the end of the day, it is YOUR EXPERIENCE, in the experience of others and in the circumstances or events that you encounter on a daily basis that MATTERS!

I hope that clarifies it a little bit!

Tony A.

• May 4, 2011 7:55 AM PDT

Interesting, in fact I would more or less agree with this philosophy. I guess what I'm wondering is, based on the title and of course the content of the thread, I was uncertain what this had to do with The Customer Advantage? Was it based on another thread or something? Just curious.

• May 5, 2011 2:50 PM PDT

I actually use that philosophy in all aspects of my life, including The Customer Advantage, which I am currently a member of! I hope that satisfies your curiosity!

Tony A.

• May 6, 2011 3:07 AM PDT

How long have you been with The Customer Advantage? Do you feel secure that it will launch soon? This has been an ongoing topic here on the forums and we actually had J. Milanoski on the boards at one time but heavy questioning sort of chased him away. If we can't continue to talk to the man himself then perhaps a representative of The Customer Advantage can share his or her insight into their time with the company. Interested? If I may, I definitely don't really want to hear a sales pitch, or anything like that, just a very honest and direct insight into what it has been like for you thus far. I don't know about anyone else but I myself am very interested in getting an account of your experiences so far. This has been a very rocky topic, and I have come across so much negative feedback lately all over the internet that I must admit to feeling as though the company may not ever launch at all. Lots and lots of people were very excited about TCA just a few months ago, but things seem to have really taken a turn for the worst in the PR department. Your thoughts?

• May 9, 2011 6:53 AM PDT

Wallace,

While I too would like to hear what he has to say, I would like to point out something because I think that if this thing launches, many reps are going to say I told you so.

To me, it doesn't matter if they get a deal somewhere out there.  It still doesn't make it legit.  We have to look at the math facts and how much money the company will be taking from it reps.

Case in point.  Adsurfdaily was up and running. It is being prosecuted as a multi-million dollar ponzi scheme.  Global Verge, a phone MLM, eventually got some phones, not the 5G phones they touted from the beginning to get people to sign up, but still they got some phones.  Of course, you could have gone to Wal-mart and gotten the same thing for cheaper and in the mean time people continued to pay their monthly fee to the company.

So my point is launching does not make everything wonderful.  And regarding the experience issue, society is not a free for all.  Passing on experiences is supported by the great circle of life.  Parents, even in the animal kingdom, are teaching their offspring what berries not to eat etc..  We would be remiss if we didn't point out dangers in this world and just let everyone figure it out for themselves.  Would we want our child to go steal something just to learn it's not the right thing to do?  No, we inform them as to why they shouldn't do it.  I argue that it's the willingness to want to believe in something for their own advancement that they spew out excuses like the originator of this thread.  You will notice that he has joined TCA.

• May 9, 2011 3:43 PM PDT

"The Customer Advantage does not exist!" It is YOUR EXPERIENCE IN IT that does!" Our make up is so phenomenal that our words actually becomes our law in life! It makes no difference what business one get's involved with. The business is just a vehicle to help someone OVERCOME in order to BECOME!

What if the founders of Amway Global got discouraged back in the day when some of its' distributors "lost" their shirts, today, they wouldn't be the largest network marketing company in the world! The point I am trying to make, Wallace, is that it is all RELATIVE! It's all about YOUR EXPERIENCE and no one else's!!

Talk to you soon! 

• May 10, 2011 6:41 AM PDT

Thank you for your insight Chuck, and I agree that a launch means little over the big picture. I'm not exactly thinking this will be a successful explosion, I guess I really don't know what to think. It reminds me of my very first PC I built (forgive the weird analogy here). I built this rig which 10 years ago was top of the line. Best Video card, processor, max memory, versatile motherboard and an amazing sound card. I bought the components separately based on reviews, and performance specs etc. Each week, I got a new part, slowly putting them in this amazing case PC case. I was positive it would rock, I had visions of hitting the power button for the first time, and hearing those whirring fans start up, like something out of a high tech sci fi movie. Needless to say, I spent about 6 weeks getting more and more excited as that final day slowly arrived, when I put the last part in I sat at the table ready to call my buddy and tell him how amazing it was, but when I hit the power button, not a damn thing happened. I did get it to start up after a day or two tinkering with different things, but I could never get the bios to boot. I tried different things, I could hear that things were functioning, but none of it would function together. Since I didn't know what I was doing, I tried all kinds of strange things to get it to work, and fried system components in the process, creating more problems. Ultimately, in the end I found out that all that was wrong was that my motherboard had an outdated bios that needed to be upgraded at the factory before it would recognize the rest of the PC. Yet, I ruined the things that did work, in my inexperienced attempt at troubleshooting.

I know the analogy is a little weird, but somehow I feel the same sensation when I look at The Customer Advantage. I would like to think John Milanoski has legit intentions, I mean I don't know the man, its not for me to say, but somehow I think things would have panned out a bit differently, and there would have been enough planning involved to have had a launch date, and to be able to provide the kind of information that paying and planning reps rightfully expected. How can you possibly recruit, or build networks, or even get excited about something you have no definite information on? Anyway, we've debated this to death, Vision2010 pretty much gave the kind of answer I expected I guess. Good luck to all.

• May 19, 2011 4:24 AM PDT

John M said:

" We have more than 1000 businesses on board right now.  We also have the ability through 2 separate agreements to reach over 9 million businesses as quickly as we need! "

If this is the case - why haven't you posted any deals? You haven't provided anything but excuses.  Regardless of the reasons - this is business.  You should have a contingency plan.  I realize being a one man show - that is hard to do.

I reached out to you in several emails on how my team could help you get deals going - but, no response.

If the above is true - you should have plenty of deals flowing.

By the time you actually have any deals - tca will be dead.

Where is the tca corporate office? Who handles your accounting?  What bank is the business account in?  Besides yourself - who is a steward of the rep's money?

Tom

• May 20, 2011 1:01 AM PDT

Wow, can't argue with that line of questioning, I wouldn't mind some answers either. At this point, I look at The Customer Advantage and I'm starting to wonder if there was any part of it at all that was real? Some type of verification besides a string of websites, and similar to the questions cruisin asked.......

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel