Forums Work From Home Business Forums TVI Express Forum
  • Topic: TVI Express Certificate

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 10, 2010 2:46 AM PDT
    • TVI Express Certificate

Has anyone actually received their list of preferred destinations from TVI Express?

I've seen posts elsewhere from people complaining that they have submitted their online prebooking form, but have not received their list of hotels.

• April 11, 2011 4:59 AM PDT

Interesting,

I guess the lack of response says it all, these worthless vouchers proved to me early on, this was nothing but about the money, not travel, unless you call the trip to bankruptcy a vacation.

Success to all,

• April 20, 2011 11:36 PM PDT

I think no one has received it.

• April 11, 2011 10:57 PM PDT

lmao, I'm surprized people are still even discussing this heh, let me answer the question and set it all to rest my friends. No one has recieved them, and no one is going to lol. You have my scout's honor word on that one.

• April 12, 2011 11:35 PM PDT

Lol, kind of a late bloomer with this one I think..

Well, I hope you didn't get involved with TVI Express, but judging by your posting name it seems like you or someone you know has some type of vested interest.TVI Express is not only a blatant scam, but they have long since been blacklisted. As of right now, the company web site is still functioning, though I don't know how, saying as its supposed founder, Tarun Trikha is sort of carrying around a reputation that has come to repel most entrepreneurs. TVI Express testimonials are a good starting place to see through the BS, they are little more than anecdotes, forever laden with an absence of corroboration in any for and cannot be verified.

TVI Express is a scheme that will pay a tiny percentage of people and leave the rest with nothing, with two pyramids of 15 people each you need to cycle out of which translates to you having a moneymaking chance of chance of 1 out of over 200. Most companies like this share common traits, so you can apply these types of things to describe any bad MLM. They all make ridiculous claims like "Make $5000 a week", or "make 25k a month". People need to apply the old saying: "If its too good to be true" because it almost always is. Actually no, I take that back. It always is. Unfortunately there is no shortage of people who get psyched the second they hear such unrealistically hyperbole.

Another thing I noticed with companies like this, is that there are no sales reports. Not with TVI Express in particular, where are they, can you find any? I have been unable to. This isn't just a fail to make any money scam, this is a "take your money and cut all contact" scam. People have been reporting that they received no travel vouchers for over 2 years now, hence all of this leading up to this company being the reference to describe a scam when analyzing all the new up and comers.

In any event, I'm not trying to make anyone who fell for it feel foolish, because if you haven't done much research about MLM companies in general, its very hard to see a good idea from a bad one, but at the same time, you can Google TVI Express and get enough bad feedback to know its a BAD idea. So if you haven't gotten ripped off yet, pull out, eject, retreat, abort!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel