Forums Complaints Vemma Complaints
  • Topic: Vemma Complaints

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 7, 2010 11:36 PM PDT
    • Vemma Complaints

Vemma has a very positive record with consumers and I believe the company takes all complaints very seriously.

The BBB rating for Vemma is an "A" which is exceptional for a company in the MLM industry that deals with as many customers as Vemma does. Vemma Complaints they reference have all fallen under specific categories:

1 Advertising Complaint

1 Billing or Collection Complaint

5 Refund Complaints

3 Selling Practice Complaints

2 Service Complaints

Of those complaints, two were administratively closed, and the other ten were resolved.

• August 7, 2010 11:45 PM PDT
    • Vemma Complaints

I think most Vemma complaints are probably related to the individual distribors rather than about the company itself.

i tried selling Vemma for a while. The upline ( Matt Morrow ) totally overhyped the deal and how simple it was to duplicate.  Someone put me on a threeway call with him and after listening to his pitch I signed up.  Of course, when you reach a certain level in any company you have to start saying anything to keep your downline growing and to make up for losses through distributor attrition.

So my primary Vemma complaint would be about Matt Morrow, not the company or BJ Boreyko or the product. I still have several cases of the verve energy drink, it's not great, but it's not terrible either. The Vemma 'shots' tasted like orange chalk to me.  With so many other energy drink options on the market ( including competing MLM companies ) and other nutritional deals, I don't think there's anything that stands out about this company even if their complaint record is very solid.

• August 8, 2010 10:30 PM PDT
    • Vemma Complaints

Hey guys, I have found the majority of Vemma reviews to be positive in all areas ranging from product quality to compensation plan. I think the majority of problems in a situation where a Vemma complaint surfaces is definitely based on the distributor, and as we all know, bad distributors can make great companies look like scams. I think most accusations get tossed around by people who seem to have a distaste for the entire network marketing industry simply because they failed at selling it, or they themselves got burned by a bad distributor. I have read many Vemma reviews, and nearly all of them were positive, and the negative ones that weren't directly attributed to a bad distributor seemed to show signs of simple business failure.

A family member tried Vemma Thirst and loved it, although she isn't interested in MLM companies or making an attempt at selling it. As far as I can see the company is solid, despite any negative Vemma reviews, or Vemma complaints.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel