Forums Work From Home Business Forums Vemma Forum
  • Topic: Vemma Launches NEXT

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 8, 2010 11:57 AM PST
    • Vemma Launches NEXT

Vemma® Launches Vemma NEXT™ -- The Finest and Most Complete Children's Supplement Available

Vemma Nutrition Company launches Vemma NEXT, the organic liquid supplement for children ages 2 through 12. This physician formulated supplement has a delicious, kid-approved orange flavor, and is packed with antioxidants including quercetin and nutrients that meet or exceed 100% of the USRDA. With a complete dose of 12 full spectrum vitamins, over 65 plant-sourced minerals and 14 organic fruit and vegetable phytonutrient sources, Vemma NEXT assures delicious and balanced nutrition for children, including those with poor eating habits. For each month's supply of Vemma NEXT purchased, Vemma will donate a month's supply to a child in need. Vemma is also a proud partner of the wonderful non-profit, Children's Miracle Network®.

Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) September 3, 2009 -- Vemma Nutrition Company launches today a first of its kind, liquid children's supplement, Vemma NEXT™. Nutrition for the next generation, Vemma NEXT includes Vemma's clinically studied formula (Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen, Aloe) along with key nutrients to support the growth and healthy development of children ages 2 to 12.* This physician formulated supplement has a delicious, kid-approved orange flavor, and is packed with antioxidants including quercetin and nutrients that meet or exceed 100% of the USRDA. With a complete dose of 12 full spectrum vitamins, over 65 plant-sourced minerals and 14 organic fruit and vegetable phytonutrient sources, Vemma NEXT assures delicious and balanced nutrition for children, including those with poor eating habits.

Vemma NEXT offers parents an easy solution to start forming a solid, results-driven nutritional regimen for their children. The formula contains choline and an all-natural vegetarian source of DHA (omega-3 fatty acid) known for its brain and eye support.* The fruit and vegetable extracts will also help parents with the dreaded mealtime vegetable battle since phytonutrients from broccoli, as well as other organic vegetables, are included in Vemma NEXT. In addition to BPA free packaging, the formula is also low in sugar, gluten free and preservative free with no artificial colors or flavors so parents can be confident they are giving their children a premium and healthy product.

Each month's supply of Vemma NEXT sold will not only benefit the health of one child, but also the health of an additional child somewhere in the world. For each month's supply of Vemma NEXT purchased, Vemma will donate a month's supply to a child in need. Vemma is also a proud partner of the wonderful non-profit, Children's Miracle Network®. For three months of the year, beginning now, Vemma will proudly display the Children's Miracle Network logo on the Vemma NEXT bottle. During this time, a portion of Vemma NEXT sales is also being donated to Children's Miracle Network. As the founder and CEO of Vemma, BK Boreyko has a passion for doing good things to make great things happen. BK assures, "In support of this fundamental value, we're working with deserving organizations to help the world's children live healthier lives, one child at a time. For every Vemma NEXT pack purchased, Vemma will donate a month's supply to benefit a child in need. What could be a better investment for the NEXT generation of our planet?"

• March 8, 2010 11:18 PM PST
    • Vemma Launches NEXT

Finest and most complete might be stretching it a bit, but I will say that it looks as though Vemma NEXT has some benefit for children. The only ingredient that I found hard to digest, literally, might be the fructooligosaccaride. It is often used as an artificial sweetener, though it can be found in many fruits and vegetables. Known for promoting the healthy kind of bacteria that we all want, it also can produce the unhealthy kind in the intestines causing gas, if taken in excess. An average dose of no more than 5-10 grams per day for adults is recommended, and there is no recommendation for children.

I would like to better understand why my children would need to ingest Vemma NEXT if they were adhering to a whole and organic food diet with a normal vitamin and mineral supplement.

• March 8, 2010 11:26 PM PST
    • Vemma Launches NEXT

"For each month's supply of Vemma NEXT purchased, Vemma will donate a month's supply to a child in need. "

Assuming this product really is as healthy for the human body as it appears to be, I think this is a pretty good practice and I am impressed with the practice. I am also happy to see that there are finally products surfacing for children with no preservatives, artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. On the other hand, I am wondering what the benefits of introducing such a potent product into a child's body could be if they already eat an organic, nutritionally sound diet, not only from a nutritional standpoint, but also for the price of consumption. Adults tend to have a harder time with this because we've had more time to develop habits, nutritional rituals, schedules, time constraints and more freedom to make poor nutritional choices occasionally, so I can see formulas being more helpful for adults. I'm not so sure I entirely feel that something like this is really beneficial for a kid, but who knows, it might be fantastic for kids that eat mostly junk food.

• March 8, 2010 11:32 PM PST
    • Vemma Launches NEXT

Patricia, you couldn't have said it better, I think it sounds like a great product, but I think these kinds of things are better when they are specifically targeting individuals with deficiencies. Other than that, and of course the price of some Vemma Products, I am fairly impressed with what they are offering, especially when compared to the alternatives.

• March 9, 2010 12:36 AM PST
    • Vemma Launches NEXT

Vemma has been launching new products for quite some time. They have not just rested on their laurels, so to speak. Vemma NEXT and Vemma THIRST represent just two of their products. The Verve energy drink is a healthy replacement for people who drink off the shelf drinks like Red Bull and Monster - and it's much healthier for you. It's also a great market - we all know people who drink those drinks on a daily basis.

To try the product or participate in the business, check this link: Vemma Business Opportunity

For an excellent overview on the business opportunity check this page and the video by Matt Morrow: http://www.getpaidtodrink.com/

If you decide to enroll, use the business opportunity link above to join a group that will provide you with infinite upline support and free leads and downline building.

• March 9, 2010 1:08 AM PST
    • Vemma Launches NEXT

@ Wallace L ~ Thank you. As a mother myself, I know I'm very selective not only about what I put in my own body, but what I give to my children. I'm also blessed with a thrift consciousness that tends to make me skeptical of products that have high costs and tout benefits that can be gained in other, less costly, ways. But, if you have it and are lacking in the nutrition area, then I suppose Vemma NEXT, along with all of the other Vemma products, will seem like a bargain lifesaver.

@ VemmaDiamond ~ Thank you for the links. Though I'd have to disagree in part with your statement, in that I do not personally know a single person who uses Red Bull or Monster, daily or otherwise, (though perhaps my circle is a bit different than that of many Vemma users to begin with), I can still appreciate and understand how the Vemma product line could be considered extremely beneficial to many people. Great info none the less :)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel