Forums Work From Home Business Forums Vemma Forum
  • Topic: Vemma Verve

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 26, 2009 4:44 AM PST
    • Vemma Verve

Just wanted to post about my continuing experience with Vemma

I continue to receive and drink Verve - I've had three friends who used to drink one or two cans of Monster Energy Drink switch over to Verve. They like the product, and the fact that it actually has some nutritional elements vs just the guarana and boost they get from the store bought products.

I urge anyone considering a new business to get a free Vemma sample, or sign up with a growing team.

My checks continue to grow, and I have yet to have anyone express any dissatisfaction with Vemma, Verve, or the company support or any other products.

This is a first for me in network marketing.

• March 8, 2010 10:50 PM PST
    • Vemma Verve

I think its great that there are healthier alternatives to Monster Energy drink because that product is terrible for the body. The price of one shot of Vemma Verve is about equal to it's competitors who I feel produce a product almost unfit for consumption (not to be harsh, but read the ingredients in Monster). I could see Vemma Verve as being a good investment for entrepreneurs, perhaps well suited in gyms, salons, even college cafeterias.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel