Forums Work From Home Business Forums Ardyss International Forum
  • Topic: Ardyss International, unbelivable

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 20, 2010 10:50 AM PST
    • Ardyss International, unbelivable

Let me start off by saying WOW. Ardyss International has to be the best MLM business there is. There is no other company that can compare and I have facts to back it up. My wife and I have been in the business since December 8th 2009 and this company has changed our lives already. The products are amazing and the compensation plan is ridiculous great. The most popular garment is called the BodyMagic that will allow you to lose up to 2-3 sizes instantly and permanently with the 2 step system. Ardyss also has about 22 different garments to choice from, so what ever changes you are looking for Ardyss have something for you. The nutrition line is also amazing. The most popular is the Levive juice that people are going nuts over because it has the top five antioxidants and it taste good as well. Ardyss has about 24 other nutritional products. Then there is the skin care line. My wife loves the products because it leaves her skin soft and smoother and also gets rid of acne and scares. Oh yea and the money, OMG the money is sweeeeeet. Check out our website below and you can see how easy it is to be become debt free and look good while doing it.

Mike&Madelyn

www.ardysslife.com/mmcopeland

email: mc_ia01@yahoo.com

• January 21, 2010 12:43 AM PST

Hello MikeC-

Sounds like you are happy with your choice of MLM business.  I see lots of posts on here for Ardyss International.  Could you please tell me, what exactly is the difference between the Ardyss garments and other garments for sale in department stores?  Spanx for example is a huge draw to women...and they are fairly inexpensive and very easy to find.  Why should I believe the Ardyss garments are a better deal? 

I'm also curious about the skin care line...As a woman myself, I know the market is FLOODED with skin care products.  I needed a face moisturizer the other day and stood in the isle looking at  6 shelves of moisturizer that claim to do everything but vacuum.  I got so flustered by the 'too many' choices that I left without anything.  What is the 'greatness' about the Ardyss skin care line?

Thanks for any information. 

KristenM

• January 21, 2010 5:42 AM PST

Hi Kirsten,

My name is Imogene, and I am also an Ardyss distributor.  I am sure David will agree with me in the following statements.  The difference with Ardyss is that all garments are medically designed by an orthopedic surgeon.  The garments do more than just hold you in, they realign the spine, support the back, move fatty tissue within the abdominal wall, and reposition the internal organs back to their original location.  This process then aids the body to functional at its best, increases metabolism, which then enhances the weight loss.  The skin care products are manufactured by the same company that makes Este Lauder and MAX, which are proven international products.  I know all of this indeed is unbelievable; however, I strongly suggest you personally visit a "live showcase" in your area to see for yourself.  I don't know where you are located, but you can go to Platinum University.com to view our national events calendar, and locate a show near you, OR if you prefer, send me your contact information, and I will find a show near you.  I hope this helps.

Imogene
      Ardyss International

• January 21, 2010 5:46 AM PST

Ooops!  Sorry, I should have said Mike!  In addition, I also use the skin care products; the exfoliating cleanser, pore solution, and moisture serum are wonderful.  I do wear by Body Magic every day.

Imogene

• January 23, 2010 2:32 AM PST

Hi Imogene-

Thank you so much for the information, very interesting about the Body Magic undergarments.  I will have to read more about Ardyss International, but this was a great start to getting me curious.  Especially about the skin care line.

KristenM

• September 3, 2010 12:54 PM PDT

Hello KristenM,

My name is Angelinel and  I'm a consultant with Ardyss International. As David and Imogene have stated, the products are phenominal. There's something for everyone, personalized to fit your specific needs. I see you had expressed interest in the skincare line; well here's a breakdown of a few products from this awesome line: Anhdrous Restoration Creme' for senstive and dry without irritation, Longevity Regenerator AM&PM:anti-aging & restoration cream for both day & night that reduces expressoin lines, and loss of elasticity; Rapid Exfoliating Cleanser: a cleanser that detoxifies & purifies the skin; Resurfacing Wrinkle & Pore Toner: reduces the appearance of wrinkles that are deep, even skin tone; Triple Derma Management: multipurpose mask that absorbs excess oil, great for acne prone skin, helps to eliminate pimples; Unwrinkle Wonder Serum: a revolutionary ant-aging system that improves the appearance of skin by reducing the dark circles around eyes, and facial fatigue from a long flight.........This is just to name a few. Aside from the skincare line the nutrional and shapewear are by far the best. If any of this sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to contact for more information. "An appointment with Ardyss will Change Your Life."

a. brown experience

Angelinel Brown, Consultant

imagn223@aol.com

• May 9, 2013 9:57 AM PDT

Ardyss is the best MLM home based business to join, they have 10 ways to pay you, I joined 2 months ago, i quickly just followed what they advised me to join, and it's so easy, i signed up 3 people, and they did the same, and I am already earning 6 grand a month!!!!, its really addicting, you cant sleep, and you quickly want to do more, you can check them out here:

best mlm companies

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel