Forums MLM Reviews New Reviews
  • Topic: Visi Scam?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 28, 2012 12:27 AM PST
    • Visi Scam?

Is the Visi Prelaunch a Lead Generation Scam?

I'm always suspicious when the info is this thin on a pre-launch.

The Visi Pre-Launch page says:

Seasoned management team from some of the largest most successful Network Marketing companies.
      Yeah? So who are they? Big red flag when all that info is hidden. Most people don't understand the value of your personal email address. When you provide it to a company in their pre-launch form, they in turn can market to you via large list servers and make money on you even though you never sign up for Visi.

Signing up for Visi PreLaunch ( pre-enrollment ):

I keep a bogus throw-away email address just for such purposes. In this case, all this Visi page seems to be is a lead capture page. I immediately got a spammy email titled April Launch *Langing* Page ( nice spelling, marketing department ) from info@yoursiteinfo.com ( nice configuration, marketing department ). The email address in the email is from : david@lolsuccess.com

Who is David and what is LolSuccess.com and it's connection to the Visi Prelaunch?

The VisiPrelaunch . com page is registered by "proxy". I always red flag companies that have their domain registration hidden by "proxy". My opinion has always been, If a company is doing legitimate business, why would they need to hide their true registration information?  There is NO good reason to do so unless they may need to distance themselves from a scam or a launch disaster.

Registrant:
         Domains By Proxy, LLC
         DomainsByProxy.com
         15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
         Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
         United States

How about the LolSuccess . com domain where "David" resides:

Registrant:
         David ******
         P.O. Box 800 CP
         Mildura, Victoria 3500
         Australia

Registered through: Go Daddy
         Domain Name: LOLSUCCESS.COM
            Created on: 09-Feb-12
            Expires on: 09-Feb-13
            Last Updated on: 09-Feb-12

Administrative Contact:
            *****, David   
            P.O. Box 800 CP
            Mildura, Victoria 3500
            Australia

LOLSuccess doesn't exactly instill in me a sense of professionalism or potential success. Something about this whole Visi Pre-Launch doesn't pass the sniff test.

There is no way to determine the exact relationship between David and LolSuccess.com and the VisiPrelaunch site other than David's domain, and email address, are the ones that send the response.

Due to an admin request, I have updated this post to clarify the following:

My question about Visi being a lead generation scam is a simple and valid question due to the lack of readily available information on the company when I was introduced to the "VisiPrelaunch" page. I have seen many other companies announce a pre-launch, without presenting any info on corporate address, corprorate executives, or products, while they go on to gather thousands of email addresses using the same auto-responder method as the VisiPrelaunch page, and then vanish. 

Several follow up posts, including those by Jon and Mr. Hagar seem to have adequately answered that question.

The relationship of the domain registrant used for the the auto-responder ( LolSuccess.com ) is a fair and reasonable question, as well as the PUBLIC information available on that domain doesn't label him ( or either VisiPrelaunch or LOLSuccess ) as a scam, it simply asks a common question and looks for answers.

As a final note, the domain registration for LOLSuccess.com has been changed to a proxy since the original post.

• February 29, 2012 2:56 AM PST
    • Visi Scam?

Almost no info on this company online, but I was able to dig up a thread about the COO - Ryan Lewis. He was formerly ( and/or currently? ) a founder and executive with Sibu, a cosmetic company that started in 2006 as an MLM but later became a mainstream cosmetic company.

So at least one of the ViSi executives has some prior experience with a successful venture. We will see what develops between now and the scheduled launch date.

More info like an address would be helpful in evaluating the ViSi MLM offering.

• March 6, 2012 8:22 AM PST
    • Visi Scam?

75 west center street, provo utah 84601 is the corporate address

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• March 9, 2012 1:15 AM PST
    • Visi Scam?

More information is as follow and will continue as we get closer to launch:

http://www.visiworldwide.com

Here one can download product brochures, compensation plan and other 
      details.

By the way, I'm amused at the fact that some people always "tag" any new
      company with the word "Scam" in an attempt to attract attention. This is
      getting old.  

Best Regards,

Rick Hagar 

• March 10, 2012 1:20 AM PST
    • Visi Scam?

That's a much better site for gathering company info than the visiprelaunch site that was linked everywhere.

I must admit that the information there is well presented and answers several of my original questions.

Regarding the "Scam" headline, it's most often used because its one of the top things people search when looking for info on a company. In a couple of weeks there will be so many "Visi Scam" sites up it will be tough to find any intelligent info. Most of the sites will be wordpress blogs created just so people with click on them for info, then get a pop-up window asking them to enroll in some kind of lead generation system or get "free" newsletter on how to build their business.

• March 10, 2012 1:51 AM PST
    • Visi Scam?

Thanks for the kind words.. it's still a bit rough - higher-end sites, tools etc are in production. 

I know regarding the "Scam" sites - they are littering the internet. Seems like anyone with a computer in their bedroom can post whatever they want. Rest assured our legal department  will be on the lookout for anyone using the Visi name in an improper way. We fully intend to build a strong brand and service our customers and distributors and our legal department has every intention of protecting the Visi likeness. 

Great information to come - thank you so much for your interest.

Best Regards,

Rick

• March 18, 2012 12:53 AM PDT
    • Visi Scam?

Hi Rick,

When I went to the VisiPrelaunch page I got an email like the one mentioned above. After I opted in I got a link to a facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/2012Launch

That page has a "like" like to your page ( http://www.facebook.com/hagarglobalnetwork )

Can you tell me the relationship between all these sites ( VisiPrelaunch, LOLSuccess, etc )?

Is it just all part of a prelaunch team building effort or a mastermind group?

• March 18, 2012 1:16 AM PDT
    • Visi Scam?

Being the Master Distributor, I created the Facebook page, the pre-launch site, and of course you saw my business page. initially, we had a pre-launch page that did not reveal anything which was part of an overall marketing strategy. However now that we are close to launching - information is streaming out.

Thank you for your interest and have a terrific day! 

• March 18, 2012 1:34 AM PDT
    • Visi Scam?

Hello Rick,

Thanks for posting that information. It explains quite a bit about the prelaunch site.

Since you created the prelaunch site, could you clarify the relationship between the LOLSuccess autoresponder and David ***** and the role between VisiPrelaunch?

Are you in the US?

• March 18, 2012 2:23 AM PDT
    • Visi Scam?

Yes, I am in the USA. David is a multi-million dollar Network Marketing leader based in Australia. 

• March 18, 2012 3:52 AM PDT
    • Visi Scam?

Ahh.  So he is the one who handled the lolsuccess.com autoresponder that replied to everyone that pre-enrolled?

How successful has the pre-enrollment been so far? And how many days left until launch?

• March 18, 2012 4:14 AM PDT
    • Visi Scam?

Not sure about that - but anyone who opted into my page probably got a thank you response. Pre-enrollment incredibly successful, two weeks to go (roughly give or take a day) until everything is live. 

• March 18, 2012 4:46 AM PDT
    • Visi Scam?

FYI Rick,

You might want to let David Caccianiga or whoever is currently handling the autoresponder that it is not working.

I tried to reply back with a question and this is what I got:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

info@visiprelaunch.com

• January 30, 2013 11:03 PM PST
    • Visi Scam?

I want to make this very clear I am not associated in any way with Visi a Visi Scam or Rick Hagar or anyone associated with Visi.

I did do some consulting work for Visi for a few months in 2011-12. 

I think what you are doing here is quite misleading - I have never been involved in a scam of any sort and do not intend to in the future - I would request that you please kindly remove my name from this thread.

David Caccianiga

Managing Director

Daval & Associates

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel