Forums Product Reviews New Product Reviews
  • Topic: Visi Weight Loss - Day 3 Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 15, 2012 12:43 AM PDT
    • Visi Weight Loss - Day 3 Review

After trying the Visi Weight Loss product for 4 days, I decided to post a quick testimonial and review here.

Introduction: Since my early 20's I've added some belly-fat.

The problem I face on a day-by-day basis is the same faced by most people – odd schedules. Work interferes with regular Lunch schedules. I may have time to eat at 11 and then not again until 3. Hunger grows to cravings, and then it's all down to will-power to eat that healthy lunch – and often it looses.

Nights are frequently Cub Scout, baseball or football games and practices for the kids – leaving you with the hurry-up-and-eat-something or eating quite late.

All are bad habits, but so common to us all!

Visi Weight Loss Product

This is a once-a-day pill that comes in a bottle from your friendly Visi Wellness Independent Representative (me!). The instructions for Visi Weight Loss say to take it before Breakfast or 1 hour before Lunch. Since I'm one of those adults that wakes up hungry, I am a firm believer in eating Breakfast and giving yourself fuel for the day.

So, I decided to begin on a Monday morning, taking my first capsule about 10:30. The results were almost immediate and shocking!

I had an appointment at Noon, and about 2:00 I realized I should eat. Being my first day, I decided to try and see how well it worked.

I wasn't hungry again until about 6:00 that night! Interestingly, while being very hungry for dinner, I felt full quickly.

Day 2 was similar, but I made myself eat lunch about Noon, becoming very full, very quickly. A small biscuit-sized sandwich and apple and I was done. Hungry at night again about 6:00.

Day 3 was about the same. Took the pill about 11:00 and found myself a bit 'peckish' about 2 and went ahead and ate. More hungry than the day before, but still ate much smaller amounts.

Day 4 was just like Day 3.

I never weighed myself during these 4 days, but by the last day, it was obvious my pants were a bit looser already!

Conclusion?

I loved it. I've tried a few weight loss pills over the years, and they either had uncomfortable side effects (jitters, racing heart) or just didn't do anything at all.

As with any weight-loss, even a product that can squash your hunger you still need to eat! Use the product as a tool to help you control your urges and cravings, and you'll find yourself eating smaller quantities to feel satisfied.

Listen to your body, eat at regular intervals, and combine Visi Weight Loss with light exercise and see the results for yourself!

http://BuyVisiWeightLoss.com

Resource Box:

If you're looking for Weight Loss that actually WORKS, check out http://BuyVisiWeightLoss.com and try it today! Become our next successful testimonial!

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel